X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaveIsKing
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Bush Wins The Presidency!

Yes, go ahead and pout and whine, Democraps.

It's over. O-V-E-R. Doesn't matter how much you protest, whine, puke on sidewalks, vandalize public buildings, cast fraudulant ballots or use the media to brainwash people. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN -- And It Is Said And Done.

BUSH WINS, REPUBLICANS WIN, & GAY MARRIAGE BITES THE DUST.

Wake up, utopians, reality is Election Day.

The network pussy liberals won't go ahead and call Bush the winner even though 100% precincts are reporting in the main states that would push it over 270. That is pathetic to be intimidated by the LIBERALS that much. Pussies...I'd come out and say "I won. The people have spoken. Thanks for re-electing me." Fuck Kerry.

He wants to drag this shit out like ALGORE. Fuck Algore and Kerry and that little faggot Edwards.

I am so happy a faggot presidency is not in power. Good.

LIBERTARIANS FOR BUSH! --- Commie Kerry needs to be a MAN and concede, not a GORE MOUSE. FUCKING LIBERAL COCKSUCKERS.

BUSH 2004, right FORD, bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa...goddamn right.
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

KILLER POST!!!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I agree totally.

FOX was the only network to call Ohio for Bush last night. The three liberal networks all waited until Kerry conceded to call Ohio. Disgusting.

Comment

• aesop
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

It's over!!!!!!! Whoooo Whoooo.

Subtext: Liberal weenies whine, Russia celebrates:

"In dramatic proof of the changes in Moscow in the past 20 years, Putin said a victory for Bush would mean the United States had not allowed itself to be cowed by terrorists. "If Bush wins, then I can only feel joy that the American people did not allow itself to be intimidated, and made the most sensible decision," he told a Kremlin news conference.

Berlusconi, also in Moscow, said that if re-elected "Bush will continue with the policy that assigns the United States the role of defender and promoter of freedom and democracy."

In Poland, which like Italy has troops in Iraq backing U.S. forces, President Aleksander Kwasniewski said that on terrorism Bush "is a very decisive leader who is right, simply right" and that continued cooperation with him was "really good news."

From: World Leaders Adapt to Anticipated Bush Win, Reuters.
        By Patrick Worsnip
        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

The thing I enjoyed most about this election was looking at the election map. The so called "Fly over" states, almos the ENTIRE FUCKIN MAP, says Bush. So I guess Libs are gonna tell me ALL THOSE PEOPLE are just too dumb to know any better. They all saw the same information you and I did. And they didn't fall for you self important stupidity.

So.......drumroll please...

Michael Moore, go fuck yourself.

Liberal Media (CBS/MTV/CNN especially), go fuck yourself.

Hollywood celebs who think they know better, go fuck yourself.

This is a good thing and it is time to start fresh. Onward and upward....

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Bruce Springsteen, and the Rock the Cocks Tour.

Go fuck yourself.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

BUSH IS THE RIGHT MAN, IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Queery is history.
              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

SIEG OIL!!! EIN VOLK EIN REICH EIN CHIMP!!!
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  The so called "Fly over" states, almos the ENTIRE FUCKIN MAP, says Bush. So I guess Libs are gonna tell me ALL THOSE PEOPLE are just too dumb to know any better.
                  Oh man, did you call it. A small New Yorker board I hang out at has a lot of people saying that the entire fly-over area is filled with "stupid, ignorant, fat, dumbass Americans who shouldn't be able to vote". And yes, that's a quote.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Sieg Heil, Mein Ford.

You Stalinists compare everyone to HITLER. Ha ha ha ha

Your a Gore Loser.
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      SIEG OIL!!! EIN VOLK EIN REICH EIN CHIMP!!!

ARME-SCHREI-BABY! STOPPEN SIE, ZU DEN GEISTESKRANKEN ÜBERMASSEN ZU GEHEN!

möglicherweise innerhalb dessen können Sie helfen, das Land zu vereinigen und zu helfen, die demokratische Partei ohne zu sein wieder zu beleben getrennt von, was Leute zu den grossen unterschiedlichen Seiten drückt.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        Oh man, did you call it. A small New Yorker board I hang out at has a lot of people saying that the entire fly-over area is filled with "stupid, ignorant, fat, dumbass Americans who shouldn't be able to vote". And yes, that's a quote.
                        And they wonder why Red Sox Nation was so happy to kick ass over the team from the "Center of the Universe"

Comment

Working...