PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. The United States of America

FORD
11-03-2004, 11:51 AM
America is dead. It officially died on December 12, 2000, but I held out some hope for a resurrection. Now even that hope is gone.

You want me to believe George Bush Jr won this election?

Then you show me EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING BALLOT with his name on it. Not a printout from an Access Database at the Diebold corporation.

Not the corrupt word of Jeb Bush or Uncle Tom Blackwell.

Produce the ACTUAL GODDAMNED BALLOTS.

What, you can't do that?

Then you can't prove Junior won shit.

For everyone who thought gay marriage was a bigger threat to this country than a drunken cokehead lying us into war,

FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS SHITBAGS. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FALSE MESSIAH AND FUHRER

America is dead. Long live the Fourth Reich

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 11:53 AM
I ain't all that happy about it either, Ford, but I wouldn't go that far.

Just another four years, dude. We got through the first four, we'll survive.

Warham
11-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Tissue FORD?

Guitar Shark
11-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I ain't all that happy about it either, Ford, but I wouldn't go that far.

Just another four years, dude. We got through the first four, we'll survive.

Yup. Although, I think we're looking at more than 4 years of Republican administrations in our immediate future.

ALMOSTsaved
11-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Tissue FORD?

hehehehe.

Warham
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
The 'goddamned' ballots were counted and Bush beat Kerry by 3.5 MILLION votes!

It's not even close with all the Democratic fraud that occurred in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida.

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Tell us how you really feel?:)

FORD you need to accept that there are a hell of a lot of uninformed, superstitious folk in the US whether you like it or not.

The computer systems didn't beat you, the bible bashers did.

Guitar Shark
11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Very true.

Warham
Gotta love the fact that Ohio is in the Bible Belt. :D

bueno bob
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Yup. Although, I think we're looking at more than 4 years of Republican administrations in our immediate future.

Which sucks, I think. I was, at the end, pulling for Kerry...not because of any great love I have for him, but I just got tired of Bush jr and his policies...the economy is in the toilet in my neck of the world...while I didn't have any great hope that Kerry could save it, I don't have any other hope that Bush will, either.

Oh well, life goes on. I still love my country, regardless of who's leading it.

Warham
11-03-2004, 11:59 AM
That's a good outlook Bob. Some people should take a cue around here by your outlook.

FORD
11-03-2004, 12:01 PM

FORD you need to accept that there are a hell of a lot of uninformed, superstitious folk in the US whether you like it or not.

I addressed those sisterfucking trailer dwelling neanderthals as well, but it was a combination of the two.

Look at the voting problems thread. How many different instances of fraud were taking place in both Ohio and Florida??

This country cannot go two terms without a legitimately elected President. It's over.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 12:02 PM
I predict some classic threads in the near future.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:03 PM
That's a good outlook Bob. Some people should take a cue around here by your outlook.

Thanks. I think I can feel free to disagree with certain aspects of policy and still be pro-America. There are a lot of things Bush has done that I haven't liked, and there are some things he's done that I have...just varies from situation to situation, I guess.

What I liked about Kerry is his idea to give incentives to companies in America NOT to outsource their jobs. This very thing is what cost me my job with Microsoft, and I've been sitting on my ass ever since that happened.

Now, I could probably obtain a job at McDonalds, sure, but that's really about the only economic upswing I've really seen...my line of work just isn't biting and my unemployment pays me more than McDonalds does, lol.

My wife is a die hard Kerry supporter, so she's pretty pissed, but I'm just trying to go with the flow. So long as I can continue to take care of my family in a relatively safe environment, I can be satisfied, and I don't think I can do that anywhere in the world better than the United States.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD

This country cannot go two terms without a legitimately elected President. It's over.

Oh my fucking God. He even got the popular vote this time. Can't get any more legit than that.

Go outside and take a breather.

Guitar Shark
11-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Yep, bob's outlook is the correct one for those of us who voted for the other guy.

FORD, make sure you take all your medication. It ain't worth popping a blood vessel over. ;)

Sgt Schultz
11-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Wow, I haven't laughed that hard since I saw 'Team America.'

FORD
11-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Oh my fucking God. He even got the popular vote this time. Can't get any more legit than that.

Like I said, show me the ballots.

If you can prove each and every vote Junior received, then I will projectile vomit for a couple hours and then reluctantly accept him as a legitimate President.

But we both know that can't happen because half of his votes are fraudulent vaporware.

Warham
11-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Some people continue to be delusional. No changing them now.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Some people continue to be delusional. No changing them now.

Maybe, but it makes for interesting reading :)

Warham
11-03-2004, 12:11 PM

If you can prove each and every vote Junior received, then I will projectile vomit for a couple hours and then reluctantly accept him as a legitimate President.

But we both know that can't happen because half of his votes are fraudulent vaporware.

I would think you would have an even harder time proving that Kerry deserved every vote he received, with all the moveon.org thugs intimidating people at polling places, fraud in liberal Philadelphia where several machines had hundreds of Kerry votes before the polls even started, Democrats registering people five or six times in Ohio, liberals registering in New York and Florida, and let's not forget voting at several precincts in the same county. I think you have alot to prove FORD.

BigBadBrian
11-03-2004, 12:11 PM

What I liked about Kerry is his idea to give incentives to companies in America NOT to outsource their jobs. This very thing is what cost me my job with Microsoft, and I've been sitting on my ass ever since that happened.

Yes, I will admit this is a good thing. Hopefully both parties can work together toward this end.

What in the hell am I thinking? Of course they won't. :gulp:

twonabomber
11-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Gotta love the fact that Ohio is in the Bible Belt. :D

just the southern part of the state. they hold the rest of us back. :D

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 12:13 PM

Ha!

If you count six votes a minute 10 hours a day then you'll have done 100 million in 75 years.

Have fun...

seenbad
lol! :D

You're fucking CRAZY dude.

Viva BUSH. :)

BigBadBrian

You should be happy. Your boy has a chance now for '08:

http://perkypapist.blogs.com/blog/Howard5.jpg

aesop
11-03-2004, 12:14 PM

That's just retarded, dude. You're taking the term 'sore loser' to a all-new level. You've been eating at the Jesse Jackson drivel-table too long.

Too funny. Hey, there's always France (or Quebec) ;)

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Hilary doesn't look right in that pic...:)

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 12:17 PM
America is dead. It officially died on December 12, 2000, but I held out some hope for a resurrection. Now even that hope is gone.

Then you show me EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING BALLOT with his name on it. Not a printout from an Access Database at the Diebold corporation.

What, you can't do that?

For everyone who thought gay marriage was a bigger threat to this country than a drunken cokehead lying us into war,

FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS SHITBAGS. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FALSE MESSIAH AND FUHRER

I think the election results suck too Ford. But that is some harsh hyperbole!:eek: :D

FORD
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You should be happy. Your boy has a chance now for '08:

http://perkypapist.blogs.com/blog/Howard5.jpg

There won't be an election in 2008. Or if there is one, it will be about as legit as Saddam Hussein's last election in 2002-2003. This one wasn't far from it.

Ally_Kat

Which state would you like us to take our post-election tour in?

Dude, you seriously need to relax. People voted how they voted.

All those protestors that were suppose to rise up and change things didn't. They didn't. Nice going there. Had a lot of people IM me last night yelling at me that Bush was going to lose, asking me if I had voted. When I asked them, they didn't. THEY DIDN'T VOTE. Didn't care enough to go to the polls and push Bush out. And suprisingly, some of these people were in states that went to Bush. Some great uprising.

Kerry did a good job dominating the North East and 3 states on the West Coast, while Bush pretty much dominated the rest of the United States.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yes, I will admit this is a good thing. Hopefully both parties can work together toward this end.

It was a good idea, and I think it would have helped a lot in the way of the middle-line manufacturing jobs (Intel, Tektronix, etc) that have been forced to lay off so much of it's workforce due to the profit margins. I can't blame them, really...at the end of the day, it's all about profits, and in my case (working for Microsoft), why should they pay me X dollars per hour for my work when somebody in India is willing to do my job for $7 an hour less? From a business perspective it makes good sense, but the downside is that, on an individual level, it doesn't do me or my family any good...I'm just glad my wife has good employment, otherwise we'd have been up shit creek without a paddle.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, it all just revolves around money and where you're going to save it at. That, right there, is America's primary problem with it's economy - too much outsourcing because it's so beneficial to corporations.

I wish somebody in Washington would get the hint and start some kind of bi-partisan movement to correct it so that average Americans like myself aren't forced to sit around waiting for the unemployment check because actually WORKING isn't a viable alternative.

I'M BORED! I need something to do with my time, and I'm sure there are other people out there in the same boat I'm in.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:20 PM
There won't be an election in 2008. Or if there is one, it will be about as legit as Saddam Hussein's last election in 2002-2003. This one wasn't far from it.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think there's any danger of Bush becoming America's first Emperor over the next four years.

Nickdfresh

Sad...isn't it. Well America and Busheep; be careful what you wish for....

Big Train
Please tell me how you figure that it was fair or legit. Please tell me..cause I do want to hear this stupid shit for the next four years.

Now that America is "dead", any thoughts on settling elsewhere?

Carmine
11-03-2004, 12:21 PM

I work for a Labor Union. The obvious talk around my office is what backlash are Unions gonna see now? It wont be very good, but, Bush has done nothing for working men and women in his first 4 years, except take away their rights to overtime pay,export good paying jobs, delete the right to collective bargaining( employee free choice act) and appoint an anti-union labor secretary! So, the entire labor movement got behind Kerry. Why wouldnt we!

The next 4 years will be the darkest in American history for people who just simply try and earn a living a take care of their families.... god help us!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Kerry did a good job dominating the North East and 3 states on the West Coast, while Bush pretty much dominated the rest of the United States.

Yeah, we pretty well smoked Bush here in Oregon, but surprisingly enough the "Man + Women = Only Legal Marriage" measure passed, too - that struck me as REALLY odd, because we're a very gay/lesbian friendly state, particularly Portland.

I thought for sure that was going to go through really easily...surprisingly enough, it didn't.

mouichke
11-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Ford,

You could always move. Why not try Canada? You can pay 60% in taxes there.

Are you ready for Hilary in 2008? Democrats have better find someone better than her. Obama won't be the answer either. Republicans are going to need help also.

As Americans we need to try and convince our leaders to reach across the isle and get some work done. I voted for Bush yesterday. I voted for what we know is going on, rather than the unknown that Kerry submitted.

aesop
11-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Kerry already said he could NOT stop the outsourcing of American jobs overseas. He's right, no President can affect this one way or the other.

"export good paying jobs". Yeah, I seem to recall him saying that. Right.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I work for a Labor Union. The obvious talk around my office is what backlash are Unions gonna see now? It wont be very good, but, Bush has done nothing for working men and women in his first 4 years, except take away their rights to overtime pay,export good paying jobs, delete the right to collective bargaining( employee free choice act) and appoint an anti-union labor secretary! So, the entire labor movement got behind Kerry. Why wouldnt we!

The next 4 years will be the darkest in American history for people who just simply try and earn a living a take care of their families.... god help us!

I'm concerned as well. But I tell you what - if it gets to the point where we simply CANNOT take care of ourselves any more, we'll just hop in the van and move up north.

What we WON'T do is sit around complaining on the DLR Army about it. :D

DLR'sCock
11-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Everything that has gone wrong in the USA and gone wrong in the world because of the USA for he last 4 years is the fault of the lying stealing cheating repukes....you have controlled it all, and it will be YOUR FAULT for everything that will go wrong in the USA and in the world because of the USA for the next 4 years....

Reasons why the Repukes "won"....

Lying
Cheating
Stealing
Bullshit electronic voing machines WITH NO PAPER TRAIL....
Homophobia
Racism
Denial of Civil Liberties for all....

Oh, and the fucking brainwashed 100 million evangelicals in this country who claim "moral values" as the most important "issue"...

But Thou Shalt Not Kill and Thou Shalt not Steal are not too important I guess????

The deaths of every American soldier(1100+) and every Iraqi citizen(100,000+)....is a result of YOU pulling the trigger...

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Kerry already said he could NOT stop the outsourcing of American jobs overseas. He's right, no President can affect this one way or the other.

Oh, I'd never heard him say that...is that another of his waffles? :)

If so, I'd like some maple syrup, please.

aesop
11-03-2004, 12:28 PM

What, you can't do that?

Yep. The overwhelming outpouring of conservatism was rigged. I suppose Tom 'Don't let the door hit you in the ass' Daschle's race was rigged as well...

DLR'sCock
11-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah....how come the Exit Polls were all wrong???? The exit polls had Kerry winning this thing....

Freedom, right....

Guitar Shark
11-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Had a lot of people IM me last night yelling at me that Bush was going to lose, asking me if I had voted. When I asked them, they didn't. THEY DIDN'T VOTE. Didn't care enough to go to the polls and push Bush out. And suprisingly, some of these people were in states that went to Bush. Some great uprising.

I heard on the radio this morning that only 1 in 10 people between the ages of 18-24 actually voted. That is apalling.

Guitar Shark
11-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Everything that has gone wrong in the USA and gone wrong in the world because of the USA for he last 4 years is the fault of the lying stealing cheating repukes....you have controlled it all, and it will be YOUR FAULT for everything that will go wrong in the USA and in the world because of the USA for the next 4 years....

Lying
Cheating
Stealing
Homophobia
Racism

Oh, and the fucking brainwashed 100 million evangelicals in this country who claim "moral values" as the most important "issue"...

But Thou Shalt Not Kill and Thou Shalt not Steal are not too important I guess????

The deaths of every American soldier(1100+) and every Iraqi citizen(100,000+)....is a result of YOU pulling the trigger...

I see FORD isn't the only person here living in an alternate reality.

Lou
11-03-2004, 12:31 PM
How sad is that, that the liberals here have to resort to blaming electronic voting and the voting process. Kerry LOST and conceded his loss, get over it.

Carmine

What we WON'T do is sit around complaining on the DLR Army about it. :D

your right there Bob, I'm done with it, its over, and I personally have 2000 Union members to look after now more than I did yesterday!

aesop
Oh yeah....how come the Exit Polls were all wrong???? The exit polls had Kerry winning this thing....

Freedom, right....

The exit polls were all wrong in 2000 as well. They're just not reliable. That's been well documented, and was the reason all of the networks prematurely called the election for Bush in 2000.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 12:32 PM

Lying
Cheating
Stealing
Homophobia
Racism

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:rolleyes:

TO THE TUNE OF "RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD"

Teardrops keep falling on the ground
From the liberal assclowns
Too bad Queery didn't win
Now you can't stick your pecker in the ass of your best friend...

Waaa! Waaa!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:33 PM
your right there Bob, I'm done with it, its over, and I personally have 2000 Union members to look after now more than I did yesterday!

Tough break, my friend...hang in there, bud, I'll send up a prayer your way :)

Switch84
11-03-2004, 12:34 PM

:rolleyes: Better still, Ally, why not have him go WAY outside? Outside of the COUNTRY!

I hear France calling you, Ford Baby........

BigBadBrian
11-03-2004, 12:35 PM

Freedom, right....

Damn, Cock, you almost make me feel sorry for you. Almost. :gulp:

Warham
11-03-2004, 12:36 PM

Freedom, right....

You'll have to ask the liberal media about that one, Cock.

Lou
11-03-2004, 12:37 PM
I think what it comes down to is that all the states that Kerry won, had fair and accurate voting practices. The states that Bush won had unfair voting practices which made damn sure to rig the election and/or stop Kerry voters from reaching the polls.

John Ashcroft
11-03-2004, 12:37 PM
I addressed those sisterfucking trailer dwelling neanderthals as well, but it was a combination of the two.

And yet he still wonders why Liberal's are losing elections... :D

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 12:38 PM
I hate the so-called No Child Left Behind Act. As Al Franken put it, "One of the most ironically named pieces of legislation since the 'Japanese Resettlement Act' of WWII."

Schools basically get budget outlays based on the test scores of their students. So you know what that means?:

a.) Districts (in NYS) lie about their test scores either through outright test scoring fraud. Or by "hiding" their special education students and finding ways to discount their test scores. The most dishonest and unscrupulous School Administrators and teachers shine under no child left behind.

b.) Underperforming schools, that are usually underperforming due to lack of funding in inner-cities because they can't afford good teachers and administrators, further have their budgets cut.

Kids who have significant disadvantages in their socio-economic status are being left behind even more so now than ever. That way, it makes it easier to suppress their votes in the future.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 12:39 PM

Lying
Cheating
Stealing
Homophobia
Racism

I fail to see the part where all those protestors failed to rock the vote and push Kerry to becoming the uber winner elite.

mouichke
11-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Ford & others who voted for Kerry,

Did any of you go out and work with the campaign? Did any of you go out door to door? Did you get involved at all?

Probably not... you just like to sit here and bitch on a DLR board. I notice the ones that are sitting here bitching have a ton of threads and posts. Grow up! If you have a job... get to work!

By the way, I am seeing Dave on Sunday - 5th row!

Lou
11-03-2004, 12:41 PM
I must say I felt a satisfaction as in my neighborhood, every fucking house but mine had a Kerry/Edwards sign. And in Philadelphia, every fucking streetcorner had Kerry/Edwards shit thrown up. Very somber mood in Philadelphia today, except for me.

Warham
11-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I think what it comes down to is that all the states that Kerry won, had fair and accurate voting practices. The states that Bush won had unfair voting practices which made damn sure to rig the election and/or stop Kerry voters from reaching the polls.

Please, only FORD would believe such nonsense.

Guitar Shark
11-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Didn't Kerry win Pennsylvania, Lou?

Lou
11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
You do realize I was mocking such bullshit theories. I actually laughed at the title of this thread. If you're upset that Bush won, fine. But to go to these extremes and then come out with factless accusations of voting fraud is truly sad.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that only 1 in 10 people between the ages of 18-24 actually voted. That is apalling.

I know! I'm ready to survey the kiddies at school, especially the ones that are very much vocal in their hatred for Bush.

I can't tell you how shocked I was that many of my really political friends didn't go out and vote. Some of them stated that their vote wasn't needed for Kerry to win the country or said they felt their state was going blue anyway (even though some didn't).

And these people will be the same ones when I talk to them next bitching how things didn't go how they wanted.

I'm just shocked.

Warham
11-03-2004, 12:45 PM
No, I knew what you were doing Lou. I just said that only FORD would believe such nonsense.

Actually, I heard some thugs slashed tires on buses carrying Republican voters to the polls in one state.

bueno bob
Our voting practices were fine, so far as I know. They mail us our ballots about a month in advance, you fill it out and mail it back it - the rest of it's in your hands. The votes get tallied up and then they report them, about as simple as that. You can't even really go to the polls here anymore, not so far as I know.

We went Kerry, true, but with the support he's had here over the last year, it was a lot closer than I anticipated.

Lou
Didn't Kerry win Pennsylvania, Lou?

Yeah he won Pennsylvania but who cares, he lost the election. I knew Kerry would win Pennsylvania on Philadelphia alone. I just think it's great that basically my whole fucking neighborhood is somber now.

FORD
11-03-2004, 12:46 PM

And when they are sent to die in whatever country Ariel Sharon wants them to die in, they will have nobody to blame but themselves.

aesop
If you actually want to have a real discussion...don't quote Stuart Smalley. He's hardly a respectable news outlet. Besides, if inner city schools can't compete, then they CAN'T COMPETE! Why do liberals always think you have to throw billions of dollars on a LOSER CAUSE!?!

You can paint shit blue, but it's still shit. Bush at least has the balls to call a spade a spade. We need to get kids in better schools. period. Inner city schools, if they can't tow the line, should be imploded.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I hate the so-called No Child Left Behind Act. As Al Franken put it, "One of the most ironically named pieces of legislation since the 'Japanese Resettlement Act' of WWII."

Schools basically get budget outlays based on the test scores of their students. So you know what that means?:

a.) Districts (in NYS) lie about their test scores either through outright test scoring fraud. Or by "hiding" their special education students and finding ways to discount their test scores. The most dishonest and unscrupulous School Administrators and teachers shine under no child left behind.

b.) Underperforming schools, that are usually underperforming due to lack of funding in inner-cities because they can't afford good teachers and administrators, further have their budgets cut.

Kids who have significant disadvantages in their socio-economic status are being left behind even more so now than ever. That way, it makes it easier to suppress their votes in the future.

bueno bob
No, I knew what you were doing Lou. I just said that only FORD would believe such nonsense.

Actually, I heard some thugs slashed tires on buses carrying Republican voters to the polls in one state.

I heard about that this morning, too.

VERY lowbrow activities.

Carmine
11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by mouichke
Ford & others who voted for Kerry,

Did any of you go out and work with the campaign? Did any of you go out door to door? Did you get involved at all?

Probably not... you just like to sit here and bitch on a DLR board. I notice the ones that are sitting here bitching have a ton of threads and posts. Grow up! If you have a job... get to work!

By the way, I am seeing Dave on Sunday - 5th row!

I drove from Syracuse NY to Scranton PA and humped the streets all day!

(and I'm seeing Dave on the 4th, 10th row!)

Switch84
11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
:rolleyes: This thread's topic is a prime example of idiocy run amuck and hypocrisy at its highest! This country's borders aren't locking you in, Ford. At any given time on any given Sunday you could give up your American citizenship and get the fuck out! Just let the back door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. All of this whining and glooming and dooming this country, yet you're still here enjoying a lifestyle and privileges that folks from other lesser blessed counties would DIE FOR to have. Give your American status to a poor Mexican migrant worker why don't you? Give it to a Haitian who's turned away everytime they attempt to come here (yet Cubans are allowed to stay if they reach American soil.) Trade places with an Afghan woman, a Sudanese child, a Croatian, or even an Iraqi (pre-Bush Sr. and Jr.)

Put your money where your mouth is, or cancel that check that your ass won't be able to cash.

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Sgt Schultz
11-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Here ya go DLRs Cock and FORD, I think you might need this
http://www.cyberium.net/imagine/S/weapons/surreal-pistol-2.jpg

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: This thread's topic is a prime example of idiocy run amuck and hypocrisy at its highest! This country's borders aren't locking you in, Ford. At any given time on any given Sunday you could give up your American citizenship and get the fuck out! Just let the back door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. All of this whining and glooming and dooming this country, yet you're still here enjoying a lifestyle and privileges that folks from other lesser blessed counties would DIE FOR to have. Give your American status to a poor Mexican migrant worker why don't you? Give it to a Haitian who's turned away everytime they attempt to come here (yet Cubans are allowed to stay if they reach American soil.) Trade places with an Afghan woman, a Sudanese child, a Croatian, or even an Iraqi (pre-Bush Sr. and Jr.)

Put your money where your mouth is, or cancel that check that your ass won't be able to cash.

Amen. Spot-on post.

mouichke
11-03-2004, 12:52 PM

mouichke
11-03-2004, 12:53 PM

Good for you! I am glad to see you did that. You are not the norm on this site, I guarantee that!

Big Train
11-03-2004, 12:54 PM
Says the Drudge Report:

BUSH BREAKS ALL-TIME POPULAR VOTE TOTAL, SURPASSING REAGAN

Ford and others, should I assume then that this is the MOST rigged election in history?

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 12:55 PM

That is 110% right. Some people need to be abit more grateful for what they have and where they are, IMO.

:(

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Says the Drudge Report:

BUSH BREAKS ALL-TIME POPULAR VOTE TOTAL, SURPASSING REAGAN

Ford and others, should I assume then that this is the MOST rigged election in history?

Satan Himself rigged it! It's the only possible explanation!!!

jhale667
11-03-2004, 12:57 PM
...It's a sad day for the country. I had hoped the American populace would wake up, but it seems the bible-basher/fear vote got Billybob dubya over the top. I'm not going to sit here and spout conspiracy theories.... I don't consider a 3million vote win (what was it, 51% to 49% last I saw in the popular vote?) is a 'mandate' but you can bet in his infinite arrogance Dubya will. NOTHING will change in his administration( for the good at least), but the jackass WILL now have a chance at taking away a woman's right to choose, as well as the REST of our civil liberties, stacking the supreme court to favor his religious nutbag agenda...truly frightening. Plus, he's the best recruitment poster-boy Osama ever had. We had a chance to repair the damage done to the country's reputation in the rest of the world (and they ALL had our backs after 9/11, 'til Jr. alienated them)--- We blew it. Congratulations. Like someone said in an earlier thread...you get what you get.

The only bright spot I see is something a comedian said recently "Just think, ...we have an alcoholic ex-cokehead with an IQ of TEN in charge---AND WE"RE STILL THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET." Let's just hope facist-boy doesn't completely succeed in ruining it...

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
That is 110% right. Some people need to be abit more grateful for what they have and where they are, IMO.

:(

And you of all people should know that, marrying to get a green card.

How's that job going...

wait, silly me. That's right :)

Warham
11-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
...It's a sad day for the country. I had hoped the American populace would wake up, but it seems the bible-basher/fear vote got Billybob dubya over the top. I'm not going to sit here and spout conspiracy theories.... I don't consider a 3million vote win (what was it, 51% to 49% last I saw in the popular vote?) is a 'mandate' but you can bet in his infinite arrogance Dubya will. NOTHING will change in his administration( for the good at least), but the jackass WILL now have a chance at taking away a woman's right to choose, as well as the REST of our civil liberties, stacking the supreme court to favor his religious nutbag agenda...truly frightening. Plus, he's the best recruitment poster-boy Osama ever had. We had a chance to repair the damage done to the country's reputation in the rest of the world (and they ALL had our backs after 9/11, 'til Jr. alienated them)--- We blew it. Congratulations. Like someone said in an earlier thread...you get what you get.

Tissue jhale667?

Lou
11-03-2004, 01:02 PM
but the jackass WILL now have a chance at taking away a woman's right to choose

GOOD.

BigDrewHalenite
11-03-2004, 01:03 PM

I'm a teacher. You nailed it.

bueno bob
I'm gonna go eat breakfast.

Nickdfresh

...You can paint shit blue, but it's still shit. Bush at least has the balls to call a spade a spade. We need to get kids in better schools. period. Inner city schools, if they can't tow the line, should be imploded.

And the kids shit on because they are poor and have no real congressional advocates.

-And-

Just a rhetorical question, about how money and budgets never seems to matter unless it has to do with defense. Why is it I never hear a Republican saying the Armys underperforming in Iraq, but throwing money at it won't help? All I hear is Clinton is the anti-christ for cutting the post-cold war military spending. I guess money only matters for buying weapons systems (most of which are almost useless in the War on Terror), but your kids--the fuck with them!

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 01:08 PM
We had a chance to repair the damage done to the country's reputation in the rest of the world (and they ALL had our backs after 9/11, 'til Jr. alienated them)

France, Germany, Russina, China, and the UN all had their hands caught in the cookie jar. Even if Kerry won, they would never jump on to the Iraq thing because we took out their buddy.

And those countries have said that they disagreed on the Iraq thing and they are still very much our ally overall. Still friends, just differing on this action. You never disagreed with any friends?

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Lou
GOOD.

ah Lou, don't be subtle ;)

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 01:10 PM
And you of all people should know that, marrying to get a green card.

How's that job going...

wait, silly me. That's right :)

For Your Information.......It was Susie who asked me to Marry her.

:eek:

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 01:11 PM
And when they are sent to die in whatever country Ariel Sharon wants them to die in, they will have nobody to blame but themselves.

I LOVE THE BUSH AVATAR YOU HAVE, FORD

jhale667
11-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Tissue jhale667?

Eat me, Warham....;)

LOU(ser), you're fucked too. You're probably hoping W. will try to outlaw contraception as well. Then he can appoint YOU 'sexual repression czar' to make sure only married people do it soley for the purpose of procreation...in the missionary position only, no doubt.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
For Your Information.......It was Susie who asked me to Marry her.

yeah and?

I'm sure it's not by her means that you are sitting on your ass instead of working. You at least do housework for her while you're home?

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 01:16 PM
yeah and?

I'm sure it's not by her means that you are sitting on your ass instead of working. You at least do housework for her while you're home?

Actually YES!!!!!. Right Now......my job is being a House Husband.

:)

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Eat me, Warham....;)

LOU(ser), you're fucked too. You're probably hoping W. will try to outlaw contraception as well. Then he can appoint YOU 'sexual repression czar' to make sure only married people do it soley for the purpose of procreation...in the missionary position only, no doubt. :D

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 01:18 PM
cook too? ;)

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 01:21 PM
cook too? ;)

Yeap :eek:

Do Laundry, Clean, Vaccum, Look after the Children etc.

Lou
11-03-2004, 01:29 PM
"Women's right to choose"--euphemism for murder as far as I'm concerned.

aesop
11-03-2004, 01:33 PM
And the kids shit on because they are poor and have no real congressional advocates.

-And-

Just a rhetorical question, about how money and budgets never seems to matter unless it has to do with defense. Why is it I never hear a Republican saying the Armys underperforming in Iraq, but throwing money at it won't help? All I hear is Clinton is the anti-christ for cutting the post-cold war military spending. I guess money only matters for buying weapons systems (most of which are almost useless in the War on Terror), but your kids--the fuck with them!

Hey I have 4 kids. I'm emathetic to the state of education in America. I just think Bush is handling it properly. I do not want anymore tax dollars going overwhelmingly to districts that have well-below-acceptable graduation rates.

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Lou

"War on terror"--euphemism for control of the US electorate using fear as far as I'm concerned.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Remember, LOU...you're not paid to think.:D I suggest YOU adopt ALL the unwanted children...send 'em all to Louie's house!

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm emathetic to the state of education in America.

LOL!

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Remember, LOU...you're not paid to think.:D I suggest YOU adopt ALL the unwanted children...send 'em all to Louie's house!

Nah send them to his priests house...

OUCH! :)

jhale667
11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Nah send them to his priests house...

OUCH! :)

OUCH, INDEED!:D

jacksmar
11-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Ford, you seem well beyond bitter. “Sisterfucking trailer dwelling Neanderthals” was a Clinton reference I’m sure.

You just defined a group of citizens from either side. Should these people have a vote?

No. They have a general ignorance of history and the demagogues have misled them into thinking the US is a democracy. It’s not and that’s exactly what the founders of the US opposed.

Did you know Ford, that the term "democracy" is not found in the text of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, nor in any of the state constitutions? On the other hand, Article IV of the Constitution guarantees "to every state in this Union a republican form of government." It’s clear that James Madison "wanted to protect republican government as much as possible from the disruptive and unsettling effects of immediate popular influence -- precisely because in America, as elsewhere, the large body of the people were not always or even ordinarily guided by enlightened reason."

Ford, you seem like a smart guy and maybe own property. I don’t know but if you do own property, you have a real “stake” in the whole argument. You see we agree on something. I don’t want anyone with a driver license voting or anyone here in the US illegally voting. Anyone can have a job and drive, but not everyone has a stake in policy and politics do they? No. There’s nothing “democratic” about it. John Adams wrote: "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a democracy that did not commit suicide."

This type of argument has been discussed since there was a 3 way statistical dead heat in 1992 at one point. Could we survive a 3 party system? We did. I lost. The wisdom of the Founding Fathers has provided a proficient means to handle elections. 1992 was no exception and 2000 wasn’t an exception. This election worked. Ohio carried as much weight as California and that’s because of the wisdom and framework that came years before 2004.

Ford, don’t fear the US Constitution. And Paul Stanley didn’t win either.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 02:24 PM
BUSH IS YOUR GOD, JHALE AND FORD. FALL DOWN AT THE FEET OF SUPERIORITY, LOSERS. CONCEDE YOUR BULLSHIT TENDENCIES TO REALISM AND GIVE UP YOUR SOVIET PLOT TO CONQUER THE GREATEST NATION ON THE FACE OF THE FUCKING EARTH. TAKE THOSE DICKS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND GROW UP, YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGE DREAMER, YOU ARE AN ADULT. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP YOUR FUCKING DREAMING.

Catfish
11-03-2004, 02:26 PM
WAH, WAH!!!!!!

You liberals are a bunch of fucking babies! And you’re led by the ultimate sissy whiner, FORD!

Suck it up and accept defeat, AGAIN, pussies! And allow me to share some of my favorite stats:

--Bush wins the popular vote by 3 million votes
--Bush gets more votes than Reagan did in 1984
--Bush is the first president since 1988 to get more than 50% of the popular vote
--More people voted for Gore than for Kerry

Fuck you and good night! FOUR MORE YEARS! LMAO!!!!!

Catfish
11-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Wait, wait, mah bad!

Bush won the popular vote by 3.6 MILLION votes, not 3 million!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Next time send Gore up there!

Cry me a river, assholes!

Catfish
11-03-2004, 02:31 PM

What, you can't do that?

Accept defeat, sissy!

Quit acting like Tanner running around the field in the ‘Bad News Bears—Breaking Training’ LMAO!!!!

FORD
11-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Lou
"Liberation of Iraq"--euphemism for murder as far as I'm concerned.

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:33 PM

What piss poor reasoning. The mother is doing the RIGHT thing by killing the child if she doesn't want him, and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:35 PM

What the FUCK! Why are you doing that? I don't misquote you or twist your words.

If you want to say that fine but don't attribute it to me.

Catfish
11-03-2004, 02:36 PM

Look at the voting problems thread. How many different instances of fraud were taking place in both Ohio and Florida??

You believe everything you read.

And if Kerry had won those two states it would have been fine by you. No voter fraud then, right?

And what about Penn? How come there was no voter fraud there? Because Kerry won that state?

You're retarded!

Have a glass of bubbly on me, dude!

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Lou
and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?

There are others who would take the kids in. It's sad that a couple has to wait 20 years after filing for adoption to get a child. During that time, there are children who grow up entirely in the orphanage.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
BUSH IS YOUR GOD, JHALE AND FORD. FALL DOWN AT THE FEET OF SUPERIORITY, LOSERS. CONCEDE YOUR BULLSHIT TENDENCIES TO REALISM AND GIVE UP YOUR SOVIET PLOT TO CONQUER THE GREATEST NATION ON THE FACE OF THE FUCKING EARTH. TAKE THOSE DICKS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND GROW UP, YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGE DREAMER, YOU ARE AN ADULT. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP YOUR FUCKING DREAMING.

You, sir, are a jackass. Bush isn't my god---and I have no "Superiors", fucko...certainly not some cockbag who's only defense in a debate is to call someone a 'commie' or 'fag'. :fucku2: I don't always agree with FORD, but AT LEAST HE HAS DEBATE SKILLS. 'Soviet plot'? Now that's just fucking pathetic. Like I quoted, 'we have an alcoholic ex-cokehead with an IQ of TEN in office AND WE'RE STILL THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET." I think you're the one with a dick up your ass, buddy. It's the one you voted for.....

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 02:40 PM
BUSH IS YOUR GOD, JHALE. ACCEPT IT AS REALITY. YOUR DAYS OF DICK-EATING ARE DONE. QUEERY IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT-- DEAL WITH THE LOSS.

DEAL WITH IT. GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.

THIS CONVERSATION CAN SERVE NO FURTHER PURPOSE. GOODBYE.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:40 PM
There are others who would take the kids in. It's sad that a couple has to wait 20 years after filing for adoption to get a child. During that time, there are children who grow up entirely in the orphanage.

No but jhale67 being a hippie seems to have the attitude that people should just fuck all they want and never have to worry about any consequences. Jhale67's idea of responsibility is killing the child if you don't want a child, and it's up to others to accommodate that mother and the child if they don't want an abortion.

Catfish
11-03-2004, 02:41 PM

And if Kerry would have won the election you would have been fine with the ballots. Your arguments hold no weight, whiney boy.

God damn you are the BIGGEST baby, dude. Go hug your mom or something. Eat some cookies or some shit. Grab a milk. From the bottle—not her tit this time.

mouichke
11-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Lou
What piss poor reasoning. The mother is doing the RIGHT thing by killing the child if she doesn't want him, and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?

Maybe, just maybe those people should think about the consequences of having sex. If they don't want to have children, accept the fact that you may get pregnant if you have sex. GET OFF YOUR BACK! Many people want to adopt children. If someone can't accept the ramifications of getting pregnant, give the child to someone who will love them. What if your mother aborted you? The mother is NOT doing the right thing!

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Maybe, just maybe those people should think about the consequences of having sex. If they don't want to have children, accept the fact that you may get pregnant if you have sex. GET OFF YOUR BACK! Many people want to adopt children. If someone can't accept the ramifications of getting pregnant, give the child to someone who will love them. What if your mother aborted you? The mother is NOT doing the right thing!

That is 100% right. But Jhale67 lives in the '60s where it's flower power, "peace, love and happiness" where you should be able to just fuck all day and all night if you want without any consequences or responsibility, where what's important is that you (the mother) is comfortable and where the unborn don't count as anything.

FORD
11-03-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Lou
What the FUCK! Why are you doing that? I don't misquote you or twist your words.

If you want to say that fine but don't attribute it to me.

Don't take it personally Lou, but to justify electing Bush, who has murdered 100,000 Iraqi civilians and 1200 US soldiers in the name of a needless war, while using abortion as your reasoning, is just blatant hypocrisy.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:44 PM

That's what Lou believes.

Snow Ho
11-03-2004, 02:47 PM
why is it that in general anti-abortionists are also anti-gay??

jhale667
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Lou

The same could be said for your arguement. You couldn't care LESS what happens to unwanted children. You've said so yourself. You've stated in previous threads you're against premarital sex, or even recreational sex among married partners, since you're anti-contraception. I've stated in other threads I think abortion should be a last resort (with so many other forms of birth-control out there...your stupid ass wants to ban them too) but to outlaw it completely would be a HUGE step in the wrong direction. Seriously flawed, uptight, repressed, piss-poor reasoning.

And I'll make you a deal LOUIE, quit trying to brand me a 'liberal hippie flower-power' type and I'll refrain from noting how much of a sad, intolerant religious KOOK you are. Sounds like you're just pissed 'cause I and people like me have gotten laid more than you EVER will, and never got anybody pregnant. Having said that, if I HAD, I'd sure as fuck be willing to take resposibility for it...but if the mother didn't want the kid, i don't believe I should be able to FORCE her to carry it to term. In a perfect world, she'd carry it and then turn it over to me, thus making me Mr. Mom, but I can't demand that.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 02:51 PM
FUCK YOUR PISS-POOR STUPIDITY. STUPID FOOL. YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR QUEER LOVER'S ARMS COMPLETE WITH YOUR VERY OWN S.T.D.

Steve Savicki
11-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Sad...isn't it. Well America and Busheep; be careful what you wish for....

Anyone that voted for Doubled You should get their arse out on the battlefield instead of drafting innocent 18 to 26 year old Democrats that voted against Junior.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Snow Ho

I think both are mostly religious issues

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Assclown, show me where I specifically say I couldn't care less about unwanted children.

Yours is a reflexive argument. You say the children are unwanted so it's OK to kill them. But who are the people that don't want them...uh the people that want to kill them.

That's like saying, "I predict I'm going to wear a red shirt today" when the prediction is of something totally within your control.

Whether or not you "want" a kid is something within your control. It's not some external force acting upon you.

Similarly you choose whether or not to have sex. You do it, you should then have to face the consequences. Killing is not being responsible, hippie.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Anyone that voted for Doubled You should get their arse out on the battlefield instead of drafting innocent 18 to 26 year old Democrats that voted against Junior.

Not all of them voted against Junior. Just the majority of us voted for Kerry.

And hell, some of us that voted that way are already on the battlefield or where there.

And yeah, whatever happened to that uprising that was suppose to be my generation?

fanofdave
11-03-2004, 02:56 PM
We all have fun at each other's expense in here at some
time or another. But the election is done. There is a winner
and a loser. Bush won; Kerry lost. Just as the winning side
will be excited and party it up, the losing side will be disappointed
and even vent out in frustration.

Give FORD and other Kerry followers their due: Kerry put up one
hell of a campaign and hopefully opened up the eyes of the
republican party to govern more moderately. This election was
almost a statistical dead heat. But this election was fair. Kerry
saw that and conceded to that fact. In the end, WE are America
and we unite to keep our nation the best it can be.

FORD: thanks for your political sparring and over the top views.
With that said; everyone needs to quit crying, suck it up, get over
it and move forward like we always do in this country. Don't lose
sight of your cause, whichever side it may be, because we'll be back
in here bitching at and slamming each other again in 4 years.

Can we start getting a few more David Lee Roth posts again, please?

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:56 PM
but to outlaw it completely would be a HUGE step in the wrong direction.

I just find that odd. Me and Lou are on the same side with MANY differences in opinion on this topic, but looking at the Millenial generation and the other behind it yet to be name, pre-marital sex is declining and so is teen pregnancy and abortion rates.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 02:57 PM
ALL THIS TALK IS FUTILE.

BUSH WON. PERIOD.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave

There are thousands of Dave threads in Main. This is the political forum. All politics all the time.

Don't go to CNN for dick jokes...

Warham
11-03-2004, 02:58 PM

Go to Main for the Roth stuff.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 03:00 PM
FUCK YOUR PISS-POOR STUPIDITY. STUPID FOOL. YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR QUEER LOVER'S ARMS COMPLETE WITH YOUR VERY OWN S.T.D.

Dude, just come out of the closet already.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 03:04 PM
YOU FUCKING LIBERAL COCKSUCKERS ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU. TALK ABOUT SELF-CENTERED.

Catfish
11-03-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Snow Ho

Being anti-gay and not believing in gay marriages are two totally different things. I hope that’s not what you mean.

Snow Ho
11-03-2004, 03:08 PM
no i stole it off a george carlin monologue. where he talks about how catholics and gays should be natural allies.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 03:12 PM

Like everyone else said, Dave threads are in main...but other than that, I agree with ya.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Assclown, show me where I specifically say I couldn't care less about unwanted children.

Yours is a reflexive argument. You say the children are unwanted so it's OK to kill them. But who are the people that don't want them...uh the people that want to kill them.

Similarly you choose whether or not to have sex. You do it, you should then have to face the consequences. Killing is not being responsible, hippie.

Assclown? Hippie?

You're a pathetic fucking douche. An arrogant zealot. I never said it was OK. I've always said it should be a last resort. Your arguement that you could/should force a woman to raise a child she doesn't want is idiotic. Don't we have enough latch-key/welfare children in this country? You have NO plan for them other then to force them into a world where they weren't wanted to be a source of resentment to their unwilling mothers...yeah, let's just send them to play in traffic. Far more merciful to spare them that. And your position on contraception is also idiotic. It's ok for you to choose not to have premarital sex, I've never bashed you or Ally for that position. But those who don't agree with you shouldn't have to play russian roulette, and for you to suggest otherwise is 'irresponsible'.

And for the record, I'm not old enough to be a 'hippie', shithead.;)

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 03:28 PM
JHALE, YOU ARE A LOSER. DEAL WITH IT.

BUSH IS YOUR GOD AND MASTER. OK, FUCK KNUCKLES.

PUSSYBOY, BUSH IS YOUR LORD.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 03:30 PM
YOU FUCKING LIBERAL COCKSUCKERS ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU. TALK ABOUT SELF-CENTERED.

Quit yelling, you fucking sad little butt-pirate. You're the one seeing 'fags' everywhere---especially when you look in the MIRROR! If you could debate an issue rather than immediately resorting to slander, you might stand a better chance. You're like the little kid in the corner ...you can't debate so you just stand there yelling "Shut up, you're dumb!"

'Bush is my god'---how fucking pathetic ARE you?!?!?

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 03:34 PM
YOU LOSE, LOSER. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

"DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BE BACK ON YOUR KNEES IN NO TIME."

jhale667
11-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah, Daveisking....I'm a loser, and you're a pathetic redneck homophobe who doesn't even know how to use his 'caps' button. Fuck off.

Lou
11-03-2004, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jhale667
Your arguement that you could/should force a woman to raise a child she doesn't want is idiotic. Don't we have enough latch-key/welfare children in this country? You have NO plan for them other then to force them into a world where they weren't wanted to be a source of resentment to their unwilling mothers...yeah, let's just send them to play in traffic.

No my argument is to force them not to kill the unborn child. I don't say they have to raise them. But I am saying they cannot kill them.

Far more merciful to spare them that.

And that's a sickening frame of mind, that killing the child is supposed to be for their benefit.

And your position on contraception is also idiotic. It's ok for you to choose not to have premarital sex, I've never bashed you or Ally for that position. But those who don't agree with you shouldn't have to play russian roulette, and for you to suggest otherwise is 'irresponsible'.

If you conceive a child, you should have the child and not kill it. To do otherwise is irresponsible.

And for the record, I'm not old enough to be a 'hippie', shithead.;)

Fine, you're just another annoying liberal whose candidate LOST.

Rikk
11-03-2004, 04:08 PM
I'm broke up too, FORD. But I really don't think it was fraud this time. I think it was an uninformed public. Terrorism? This is the first President in almost a hundred and fifty years to prevent a full-scale domestic attack. He isn't protecting anyone. He's escalating it.

The economy? Worst it's been in years. First President to lose jobs in almost a hundred years.

But people think moral values and terrorism were enough to ignore the economy and a fraudulent war?

Thing is, I believe in freedom of speech. I just wish we had a media that better-informed people that they shouldn't live in constant fear but should instant watch where there tax dollars are actually going and how much of them are being taken away. I'm a fiscal conservative, and Bush sure ain't a fiscal conservative.

Anyway, I don't want to argue this all day. I'm depressed about this result and I'm here to talk music...not fight with people over an election that's already over.

EmpyreLounge44
11-03-2004, 04:10 PM
[B fraud in liberal Philadelphia where several machines had hundreds of Kerry votes before the polls even started, [/B]

that was a big rumor going around that all the coverage last night aid was crap. The reason Kerry carried PA was the large Philadelphia metro was able to shut the rest of the state up and carry the state. From the looks of it, kerry won the big metro areas but lost the bible belt and religios kooks in the country.

He may not have been elected in 2000 but boy did he get elected this time. really nothing you can say. just hope that in the next 4 years both sides can come up with a ntional electroal system so everyone isnt voting differently and trying to eliminate all the problems from last two elections.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lou
If you conceive a child, you should have the child and not kill it. To do otherwise is irresponsible.[/B]

Again, the flawed part of your logic is wanting people to only have sex solely for the purpose of procreation. To deny them birth-control methods (not talking about abortion here, pay attention) to PREVENT an unwanted pregnancy from EVEN occuring is insanely unrealistic. I mean c'mon, Lou...you said in a previous thread you don't even think MARRIED couples who don't necessarily want or are READY for kids yet should have sex until they're ready to 'accept the consequences'....that's a little batshit. Admit it.

[/B] Fine, you're just another annoying liberal whose candidate LOST. [/B]

You could write a BOOK on annoying, kid, but you're right on one thing...Kerry lost. No denying that. My hope is there's enough moderate (sane) Republicans in the House and Senate to keep W. in check and prevent him from pushing his facistic right-wing zealot agenda through.

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I'm broke up too, FORD. But I really don't think it was fraud this time. I think it was an uninformed public. Terrorism? This is the first President in almost a hundred and fifty years to prevent a full-scale domestic attack. He isn't protecting anyone. He's escalating it.

I agree. I used to teach the novel "Animal Farm". If anyone read it, it is clear that Osama Bin Dingleberry is our Snowball. The ghost that haunted this election. This Adminstration sends out so many mixed massages. Bush tries to be the right-wing populist while Cheney is the fear monger.

Dr. Love
11-03-2004, 07:21 PM
DaveIsKing, there is a key on your keyboard I'd like you to press. It's just to the left of the 'a' key. Thanks.

freak
11-03-2004, 07:31 PM

I, for one, welcome our new BCE overlords.....

PS: I visited *just* to see your reaction.... And I was not dissapointed. Thanks!

BIG GOOSE
11-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Which sucks, I think. I was, at the end, pulling for Kerry...not because of any great love I have for him, but I just got tired of Bush jr and his policies...the economy is in the toilet in my neck of the world...while I didn't have any great hope that Kerry could save it, I don't have any other hope that Bush will, either.

Oh well, life goes on. I still love my country, regardless of who's leading it.

I was hoping the world would be rid of him and his neocon puppeteers.If he had lost, the GOP would have had to clean their house of much of this neocon vermin as possible...but now hang on world.... I predict a shitstorm of trouble.

P.S..I ain't a liberal !!!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by BIG GOOSE
I was hoping the world would be rid of him and his neocon puppeteers.If he had lost, the GOP would have had to clean their house of much of this neocon vermin as possible...but now hang on world.... I predict a shitstorm of trouble.

P.S..I ain't a liberal !!!

Well, I guess we'll see what's what. It's hard telling what's going to happen over the next four years...I don't expect any miracles with Iraq or with the economy, but I'm just hoping things don't get any worse than what they already are.

The economy can continue to recover, but I'd like to see job growth in something other than McDonalds...after Microsoft booted my job to India, I actually make more on unemployment than I would working for any other entry level job.

Sooner or later, though, my unemployments gonna run dry, and that's got me pretty nervous. Hopefully I can get back into my line of work somewhere down the road or else my family's looking at tough times to come, indeed.

BIG GOOSE
11-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Well, I guess we'll see what's what. It's hard telling what's going to happen over the next four years...I don't expect any miracles with Iraq or with the economy, but I'm just hoping things don't get any worse than what they already are.

The economy can continue to recover, but I'd like to see job growth in something other than McDonalds...after Microsoft booted my job to India, I actually make more on unemployment than I would working for any other entry level job.

Sooner or later, though, my unemployments gonna run dry, and that's got me pretty nervous. Hopefully I can get back into my line of work somewhere down the road or else my family's looking at tough times to come, indeed.

Sorry to hear about your employment predicament,bb.
You are one of the some 1 million people in the U.S. who have lost their jobs under this administration.These bastards are so economically reckless and irresponsible for a Republican government as to make Jimmy Carter's adminstration look like a beacon of fiscal responsibility.When Pat Buchanan's "American Conservative" magazine said vote for Kerry just to get rid of Bush and those neocon bastards,you know it ain't the GOP Buchanan came up in anymore.I'm afraid that they are now gloating over this win and it will take the GOP decades to get rid of these neocon parasites and empire builders.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your employment predicament,bb.
You are one of the some 1 million people in the U.S. who have lost their jobs under this administration.These bastards are so economically reckless and irresponsible for a Republican government as to make Jimmy Carter's adminstration look like a beacon of fiscal responsibility.When Pat Buchanan's "American Conservative" magazine said vote for Kerry just to get rid of Bush and those neocon bastards,you know it ain't the GOP Buchanan came up in anymore.I'm afraid that they are now gloating over this win and it will take the GOP decades to get rid of these neocon parasites and empire builders.

I appreciate the voice...it does suck out here, although the extended vacation's been nice :) Still, I'd rather be working, all things told. I get sick of looking at these same walls every day and talking with all you bitches for lack of anything better to do!! :D

BIG GOOSE
11-03-2004, 10:37 PM

If that wasn't all so true !!!

Ariel and Dubya :sex:

diamondD
11-03-2004, 10:42 PM
It's not the president's job to create jobs. That's for businesses to do. He's just supposed to try to have economic policies that enable them to make a profit.

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Like having to borrow $2 billion a day from Japan and China???

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 10:47 PM
None of you know what's going on at all do you?

It's funny but a little sad.

BIG GOOSE
11-03-2004, 10:49 PM
I appreciate the voice...it does suck out here, although the extended vacation's been nice :) Still, I'd rather be working, all things told. I get sick of looking at these same walls every day and talking with all you bitches for lack of anything better to do!! :D

Chin up,champ !!
The Army looks after its own, whatever your politics.Anyways we always pull together when we fight our enemy out there....:monekyl:HAGAR THE HORRIBLE and his fucking lambs :monekyr:

:D :D :D

ODShowtime
11-03-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm afraid that they are now gloating over this win and it will take the GOP decades to get rid of these neocon parasites and empire builders.

we don't have decades dude

Bonzo
11-03-2004, 11:30 PM
None of you know what's going on at all do you?

It's funny but a little sad.

It's the apocolypse, isn't it? ISN'TIT???

ODShowtime
11-03-2004, 11:31 PM
yes bonzo it is. you kick ass though dude

McCarrens
11-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
yes bonzo it is. you kick ass though dude

However, you suck OD, and know nothing about politics.

Bonzo
11-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Woe to the generation of Dodge Vipers!

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Bonzo
It's the apocolypse, isn't it? ISN'TIT???

:D

Nah but maybe at some point...

No the ridiculous thing about this is that Al Qaeda don't actually exist. Or at least there is NO GLOBAL TERRORIST NETWORK.

This isn't a FORDesq conspiracy theory just plain fact.

It's been there in front of our eyes for so long and we all missed it.

Ah well...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Fabulous Shadow
11-03-2004, 11:45 PM
To those of you who feel defeated by the win of W. here is what I have to say. You can be upset but you can't turn your back on the USA. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY and to give in to defeat only makes us weaker. Many people voted for W. simply because they felt that NOW is not a good time for change. Look at it this way... he only has 4 more years... Hopefully it will be four years of improvment and accomplishment.

Hecubus
11-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Umm....

I have a feeling it'll be another 4 years of "We know what's best for you, so deal with it"....

....along with high gas prices to line his pockets once he's outta orifice.

FORD
11-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Hopefully it will be four years of improvment and accomplishment.

Considering the last 4 were years of destruction and all of Junior's years on this planet have accomplished nothing, I doubt that very much.

McCarrens
11-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Considering the last 4 were years of destruction and all of Junior's years on this planet have accomplished nothing, I doubt that very much.

He accomplished a second term...

Cathedral
11-03-2004, 11:52 PM
Oh, i get it.
You want to put the wrong man in office just to get rid of one with different beliefs and opinions than you.
A guy who actually has a pair of balls and will stand up against our enemies and so called allie's.

Bush being re-elected was the best thing that could have happened for this country when you look at the alternative, and Kerry was barely an alternative.

I put up with 8 years of Clinton so that entitles us on the right to an 8 year term with a REAL Leader.

But look on the bright side, you have 4 years to make your party attractive again by picking a real candidate to run for the office.
Oh, and Ford, Kerry admitted "losing" the election...there is your proof that Jr. won.

Bonzo
11-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens

What he lacks in polotical knowledge, he makes up for in his dedusive insight into recognition of the dynamics that is I.

McCarrens
11-03-2004, 11:54 PM
What he lacks in polotical knowledge, he makes up for in his lameness...

And good job of spelling political...

Hecubus
11-03-2004, 11:55 PM
I can agree, there, Cat...

but dubya needs to embrace the entire country as a whole, not just the states that he got his electoral votes in....

including California. The fuckball has made no secret of his disdain for our state, even though it by itself is like, what, the 5th or 8th largest economy in the world?

He gets a lot of his money from our high gas prices, the least he could do is pay some attention out here.

Bonzo
11-04-2004, 12:06 AM
small infant screams...

You probobly don't even have a happy meal

McCarrens
11-04-2004, 12:11 AM
You probobly don't even have a happy meal

I do, it has one awesome prize: four more super years...

Bonzo
11-04-2004, 12:19 AM
I do, it has one awesome prize: four more super years...

Tastes like chicken!

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 12:26 AM
People have such short memories.

Remember Bush in 2000 was elected on a mild unifying platform.

McCarrens
11-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Tastes like chicken!

No, Kerry didn't win...

Cathedral
11-04-2004, 12:51 AM
Sesh, you have taken note of how the liberal american mind works i'm sure.
Bush was not the person who divided this nation the way it is now, and if you have listened to many Democrat interviews today you would know that they are already planning to throw wrenches in every damn thing they can for the next 4 years. (That's Crazy Stuff)

And when it comes time to offer up some judges, you will see yet more good people fillibustered due to political posturing and down right obstructionist attitudes.

That is exactly why Tom Daschle was handed his walking papers last night. and it was a direct result of the "Pledge of Allegience" stands <-plural) that he took.

I hope it isn't a big surprise to all you liberal thinking folks that morality is on the march in this country, and will continue to march and pick up steam.
Do i care if a stranger i don't know is gay?
Yes I do, and they need to be shown the light that his or her chosen gay lifestyle is morally wrong.
(((THEY ARE ALSO FREE TO TELL ME THEIR OPINION ALSO)))

If i'm free to speak my mind then there shouldn't be one thing wrong with me telling homosexuals that.
I don't talk about it to insult, I talk about it to avoid letting someone walk in the dark, alone.
I'm no model christian, believe me, i stumble every single day to make sense of it all, and also seek the answer to the great question...Why?

But the only job here on earth that God is interested in any christian doing, is bring him souls. That is what God wants, he wants the lost to be found, and his deciples on earth are the one's that are to do the bringing.
If you don't want to hear it, walk away...just walk away.

God would never force you to do anything, and neither should any christian that ever approaches you and asks "Do you know Jesus?".

But the same principle doesn't seem to apply to the liberal who wants his sex, and violence, and immoral acts portayed on the TV screen in the name of diversity.
Who supports those things that are clearly an abomination to God.
The wicked deeds that if you choose to engage in, will gladly have you join in...but for a price.

It will take quite a few more high political positions changing hands to yet more Republicans to make any far left Democrat see where they are going wrong.

I mean shit, If Hollywood endorses you? there are some moral issues that need to be re-evaluated.

Making it legal is the "LAST" thing that needs to happen in our culture

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 01:00 AM
But Cat what if there is no god?

I see no proof at all. The more you look into science or the bible the more that becomes glaringly apparent.

All we've got is a book and it's absolutely riddled with flaws.

Faith? To me that's just sticking your fingers in your ears shouting lalalalala.

I know people need their crutch's to get through life which can be tough but the supernatural seems to cause more problems than it solves.

You know the funny thing is that if you think about it you are much closer to the Islamists than I am.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Everyone has faith in something.

blueturk
11-04-2004, 01:09 AM
Big Business is throwing a hell of a party right now.Unfortunately,we're not invited.

Nitro Express
11-04-2004, 02:16 AM
Most politicians are corrupt but the system still works even with that corruption. They can sieze power in the United States but can't hang onto it. Grey Davis Govenor of California was corrupt. He wouldn't do anything for you unless you contributed to his campaign. He got smug and overconfident and lost his job because of that. Arnold Schwarzeneggar inherited huge problems that won't be fixed during his term. They are too big.

Not one person runs the United States. It's a complex beurocracy with many parts. Do you think putting a new president in for another four years would change all the problems? Governments take on a life of all their own. Stupid policies and decisions are the norm. Money is rarely spent wisely. Govts. run sloppy until a horrible catastrophe happens and then at the brink of ruin, they pull themselves up with their teeth. The horrible learning experience makes them wise for a few decades before they get sloppy again. In a strang way, prosperity can do as much damage as a depression.

If you voted for John Kerry, then your candidate did something that sets a good example for all politicians. I'm sure John Kerry really wanted to win. I'm sure he had all kinds of pressure from the Democratic Party to prolong the election process and take it to the judges and courts. Kerry chose not to because dragging another election out was not good for the country. He conceded and gracicousely acknowleged Bush as president for another term.

You may not like Bush but he was elected fair and square. If there was as much corruption in the voting system as some Democrats claim, Kerry wouldn't have conceded. He would order a recount or order a federal investigation. Kerry trusted the system and so should we.

Kerry set a wonderful example today. He showed a lot of character doing what he did and we are better off for him doing so. President Bush is the elected president. End of argument.

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Kerry set a wonderful example today. He showed a lot of character doing what he did and we are better off for him doing so. President Bush is the elected president. End of argument.

He may have precluded a civil war.

Dr. Love
11-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Civil war? I think that may be overestimating the situation a tad.

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 09:36 AM
"may"

4moreyears
11-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Ford is a whiny bitch.

Thank god more Americans had more sense than him.

More Votes than any other President in History.

JH

DaveIsKing
11-04-2004, 09:47 AM
There is no God. But, there is a President. And there is a DaveIsKing.

Love them both or die.

FORD
11-04-2004, 09:56 AM
You can get more votes than God if you have access to the Diebold database.

Sgt Schultz
11-04-2004, 10:00 AM
You can get more votes than God if you have access to the Diebold database.

Paranoid Socialists of America
Press Release

The new left wing wacko mantra has officially changed from "Haliburton!" to "Diebold!". Please pass the word to all of your comrades!

DaveIsKing
11-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Yes, Comrade Stalin.

Mad Nancies of the World...UNITE!

aesop
11-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Press Release

The new left wing wacko mantra has officially changed from "Haliburton!" to "Diebold!". Please pass the word to all of your comrades!

Random post-election quote from the street:

Man: "I'dz be rich as the Trump if it weren't for Hali... I mean Di...(reads off of printed DNC paper) Diebold! Well, damn near almost as Rich"

Announcer: "Really? Sir, how much education do you have?"

Man: "The evil 'publicans would only let me gets to the eigth grade"

Announcer: "I see.... OK, thanks.. Now back to..."

Man: "Wait!! The manz keeping me down!!! I've been disimfranchized!!!!! Kill the Rich!!!...."

Announcer: "...Now...now back to you, Bob"

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 01:35 PM
He may have precluded a civil war.

You're starting to sound like Phil. :(

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 01:37 PM
you never taken anything I've said seriously anyhow.

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 01:38 PM
I don't take anything Phil says seriously, either ;)

diamondD
11-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Press Release

LOL! :D

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 01:43 PM
I don't take anything Phil says seriously, either ;)

and I just wait with baited breath for your little nuggets of wisdom.

Jesus Christ
11-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Revelation 17
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 02:07 PM
what the hell are we gonna do Jesus?

Sgt Schultz
11-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Mistranslated Myths Of Nomadic Desert Shepherd Tribe Taken At Face Value

PITTSBURGH, PA--Arcane, poorly translated scrolls etched by an unknown hand thousands of years ago were taken at face value Monday, when Pittsburgh orthodontist Donald Reuss consulted an English translation of a Hebraic manuscript titled "Deuteronomy" for guidance in a personal crisis.

"I was at my wits' end over what to do about my failing marriage," Reuss said. "Marjorie and I thought about counseling, therapy, even divorce. In the end, though, I got the help I needed from a book of stories inscribed by an itinerant Middle Eastern shepherd many millennia ago."

Reuss said he learned of the antediluvian text from a friend following an argument with his wife. "Bob said he had a book that I should read," Reuss said. "I figured it would be some sort of self-help book written by one of those professional therapists born in the latter half of the 20th century. But to my surprise, it was a contemporary printing of a historical and genealogical account of the growth and persecution of the Jewish people, originally written in ancient Hebrew. And you know what? Not only were the tales relevant to my situation, they're completely true!"

Deuteronomy, like the four other books with which it is often collected, is believed to have originated from the oral folklore of nomadic Jews who wandered the deserts of the Middle East. The stories that emerged from this oral tradition were handed down through subsequent generations and ultimately written down in now-dead tongues. In the modern era, the books have proven to be of great interest both to historians specializing in ancient Middle Eastern tribal cultures and to people with problems.

Reuss is not the only troubled American to consult an ancient Nile Valley manuscript in recent years. In April 1998, Wayzata, MN, homemaker Brenda Smolensk credited "Exodus" with guiding her through a period of severe depression.

"I was deeply confused about my place in the world," Smolensk said. "I needed to know what life was all about, what I was put on Earth for. Luckily, that exact matter had been discussed in Exodus by a roving scribe some 4,000 years ago."

"At first, I was skeptical about what relevance these ancient writings could possibly have to my situation," Smolensk continued. "But they actually deal with all kinds of germane topics, from what meats one should not eat due to mankind's lack of refrigeration technology to the pre-Iron Age accounts of territorial disputes affecting a certain area of the Fertile Crescent."

"We are pleased that so many have found comfort and guidance in God's word," said Peter Wanamaker, president and founder of In His Name Books, a publishing house specializing in archaic texts of the sort which aided Reuss and Smolensk. "The problems that plague modern man have not changed, and neither have the solutions."

© Copyright 2000 Onion, Inc., All rights reserved.

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 03:09 PM
and I just wait with baited breath for your little nuggets of wisdom.

Dude, you do realize I'm kidding around with you...right?

Switch84
11-04-2004, 03:44 PM
Anyway, I don't want to argue this all day. I'm depressed about this result and I'm here to talk music...not fight with people over an election that's already over. [/B][/QUOTE]

:lol: :argh: Rikk, ease the seat back and step away from your PC! This election doesn't concern you. This is an American election and Americans voted and President Bush won! No offense, Baby, but this is none of your business! The world doesn't pick our leaders...WE (UNITED STATES citizens) do!

If Kerry had of won, then maybe that would've changed since he was so quick to bend over for world approval of AMERICAN issues, that lily-livered rat bastard! I'm estatic he lost; now he can revert to normal by being non-existent and half-ass voting in congress.

GOOOOOOOO DUBYA!!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
11-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Anyway, I don't want to argue this all day. I'm depressed about this result and I'm here to talk music...not fight with people over an election that's already over.

:lol: :argh: Rikk, ease the seat back and step away from your PC! This election doesn't concern you. This is an American election and Americans voted and President Bush won! No offense, Baby, but this is none of your business! The world doesn't pick our leaders...WE (UNITED STATES citizens) do!

If Kerry had of won, then maybe that would've changed since he was so quick to bend over for world approval of AMERICAN issues, that lily-livered rat bastard! I'm estatic he lost; now he can revert to normal by being non-existent and half-ass voting in congress.

GOOOOOOOO DUBYA!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Switch, we disagree on many things, but that was a great post!

Switch84
11-04-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
[BSwitch, we disagree on many things, but that was a great post! [/B]

:) I'm all about keeping it real, and when I see posts by foreigners whining and bitching about AMERICAN issues, THAT'S A NO-GO IN MY BOOK! I can't elect the Prime Minister of Great Britian, so why bitch? These non-citizens just need to shut the fuck up.

Fabulous Shadow
11-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Props Switch!

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 05:00 PM

shut the fuck up while I'm talking to bonzo you mealy-mouth piece of shit

wraytw
11-04-2004, 08:15 PM
shut the fuck up while I'm talking to bonzo you mealy-mouth piece of shit

How's that for nuggets of wisdom?

Hecubus
11-04-2004, 10:58 PM
God damn....

Some of you folks shouldn't take the Bible....a book that was written HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO, nay THOUSANDS...so fucking literally.

Some of that stuff's pretty outdated. Times change. The world has advanced past most of that stuff....I guess the bible belt hasn't tho.

Anybody want to talk stem cell research?

aesop
11-04-2004, 11:02 PM
...But ignorance and apathy are not bound by time.

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Hecubus

Anybody want to talk stem cell research?

People have an inherent survival instinct.

When they see that people in Europe are surviving conditions that their parents are dying of suddenly they'll be able to rationalise it within Christianity. If they can rationalise bombing people they'll manage that.

Just like the way they pardoned Galileo for saying the Earth went around the Sun. It just takes them a while...

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by wraytw
How's that for nuggets of wisdom?

it's like gw said. sometimes you have to be decisive.

FORD
07-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Because I goddamn fucking TOLD YOU SO, that's why! :mad:

Evidence Suggests GOP Hacked, Stole 2004 Election
By John Thorpe

Three generations from now, when our great-grandchildren are sitting barefoot in their shanties and wondering how in the hell America turned from the high-point of civilization to a third-world banana republic, they will shake their fists and mutter one name: George Effin' Bush.

Ironically, it won't be for any of the things that liberals have been harping on the Bush Administration, either during or after his term in office. Sure, misguided tax cuts that destroyed the surplus, and lax regulations that doomed the economy, and two amazingly awful wars in deserts half a world away are all terrible, empire-sapping events. But they pale in comparison to what it appears the Republican Party did to get President Bush re-elected in 2004.

"A new filing in the King Lincoln Bronzeville v. Blackwell case includes a copy of the Ohio Secretary of State election production system configuration that was in use in Ohio's 2004 presidential election when there was a sudden and unexpected shift in votes for George W. Bush,"according to Bob Fitrakis, columnist at http://www.freepress.org and co-counsel in the litigation and investigation.

If you recall, Ohio was the battleground state that provided George Bush with the electoral votes needed to win re-election. Had Senator John Kerry won Ohio's electoral votes, he would have been elected instead.

Evidence from the filing suggests that Republican operatives — including the private computer firms hired to manage the electronic voting data — were compromised.

Fitrakis isn't the only attorney involved in pursuing the truth in this matter. Cliff Arnebeck, the lead attorney in the King Lincoln case, exchanged emails with IT security expert Stephen Spoonamore. He asked Spoonamore whether or not SmarTech had the capability to "input data" and thus alter the results of Ohio's 2004 election. His response sent a chill up my spine.

"Yes. They would have had data input capacities. The system might have been set up to log which source generated the data but probably did not," Spoonamore said. In case that seems a bit too technical and "big deal" for you, consider what he was saying. SmarTech, a private company, had the ability in the 2004 election to add or subtract votes without anyone knowing they did so.

The filing today shows how, detailing the computer network system's design structure, including a map of how the data moved from one unit to the next. Right smack in the middle of that structure? Inexplicably, it was SmarTech.

Spoonamore (keep in mind, he is the IT expert here) concluded from the architectural maps of the Ohio 2004 election reporting system that, "SmarTech was a man in the middle. In my opinion they were not designed as a mirror, they were designed specifically to be a man in the middle."

A "man in the middle" is not just an accidental happenstance of computing. It is a deliberate computer hacking setup, one where the hacker sits, literally, in the middle of the communication stream, intercepting and (when desired, as in this case) altering the data. It's how hackers swipe your credit card number or other banking information. This is bad.

A mirror site, which SmarTech was allegedly supposed to be, is simply a backup site on the chance that the main configuration crashes. Mirrors are a good thing.

Until now, the architectural maps and contracts from the Ohio 2004 election were never made public, which may indicate that the entire system was designed for fraud. In a previous sworn affidavit to the court, Spoonamore declared: "The SmarTech system was set up precisely as a King Pin computer used in criminal acts against banking or credit card processes and had the needed level of access to both county tabulators and Secretary of State computers to allow whoever was running SmarTech computers to decide the output of the county tabulators under its control."

Spoonamore also swore that "...the architecture further confirms how this election was stolen. The computer system and SmarTech had the correct placement, connectivity, and computer experts necessary to change the election in any manner desired by the controllers of the SmarTech computers."

SmarTech was part of three computer companies brought in to manage the elections process for Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, a Republican. The other two were Triad and GovTech Solutions. All three companies have extensive ties to the Republican party and Republican causes.

In fact, GovTech was run by Mike Connell, who was a fiercely religious conservative who got involved in politics to push a right-wing social agenda. He was Karl Rove's IT go-to guy, and was alleged to be the IT brains behind the series of stolen elections between 2000 and 2004.

Connell was outed as the one who stole the 2004 election by Spoonamore, who, despite being a conservative Republican himself, came forward to blow the whistle on the stolen election scandal. Connell gave a deposition on the matter, but stonewalled. After the deposition, and fearing perjury/obstruction charges for withholding information, Connell expressed an interest in testifying further as to the extent of the scandal.

"He made it known to the lawyers, he made it known to reporter Larisa Alexandrovna of Raw Story, that he wanted to talk. He was scared. He wanted to talk. And I say that he had pretty good reason to be scared," said Mark Crispin Miller, who wrote a book on the scandal.

Connell was so scared for his security that he asked for protection from the attorney general, then Attorney General Michael Mukasey. Connell told close friends that he was expecting to get thrown under the bus by the Rove team, because Connell had evidence linking the GOP operative to the scandal and the stolen election, including knowledge of where Rove's missing emails disappeared to.

Before he could testify, Connell died in a plane crash.

Harvey Wasserman, who wrote a book on the stolen 2004 election, explained that the combination of computer hacking, ballot destruction, and the discrepancy between exit polling (which showed a big Kerry win in Ohio) and the "real" vote tabulation, all point to one answer: the Republicans stole the 2004 election.

"The 2004 election was stolen. There is absolutely no doubt about it. A 6.7% shift in exit polls does not happen by chance. And, you know, so finally, we have irrefutable confirmation that what we were saying was true and that every piece of the puzzle in the Ohio 2004 election was flawed," Wasserman said.

Mark Crispin Miller also wrote a book on the subject of stolen elections, and focused on the 2004 Ohio presidential election. Here is what he had to say about it.

There were three phases of chicanery. First, there was a pre-election period, during which the Secretary of State in Ohio, Ken Blackwell, was also co-chair of the Bush-Cheney campaign in Ohio, which is in itself mind-boggling, engaged in all sorts of bureaucratic and legal tricks to cut down on the number of people who could register, to limit the usability of provisional ballots. It was really a kind of classic case of using the letter of the law or the seeming letter of the law just to disenfranchise as many people as possible.

On Election Day, there was clearly a systematic undersupply of working voting machines in Democratic areas, primarily inner city and student towns, you know, college towns. And the Conyers people found that in some of the most undersupplied places, there were scores of perfectly good voting machines held back and kept in warehouses, you know, and there are many similar stories to this. And other things happened that day.

After Election Day, there is explicit evidence that a company called Triad, which manufactures all of the tabulators, the vote-counting tabulators that were used in Ohio in the last election, was systematically going around from county to county in Ohio and subverting the recount, which was court ordered and which never did take place. The Republicans will say to this day, 'There was a recount in Ohio, and we won that.' That's a lie, one of many, many staggering lies. There was never a recount.

And now, it seems, there never will be.

Unchainme
07-23-2011, 11:35 PM
So, when exactly were these machines hacked again?

Having worked a few elections with the BOE around here it's mighty difficult to pull off unless the poll workers are not doing their due-diligence. They're checked several times during the day as well. If you'd like, I'd be more than willing to answer any questions about the process. I for one, am certainly not a BushCo operative ;). If I was, I'd be attending Yale, and not a school that CSN&Y wrote a song about.

Nitro Express
07-24-2011, 12:15 AM
You only sit in a shanty if you give your authority over to others and expect them to take care of you. We trusted the politicians to take care of us but they only took care of themselves. I think it's time WE THE PEOPLE take our authority back and remind the politicians they work for us. I love how they take OUR money and then call it an entitlement when they throw us a crumb back.

These assholes love us to argue this left right thing but the truth is they both have screwed us all and until we stop this petty arguing over who screwed who, nothing is going to change.

SunisinuS
07-24-2011, 02:41 AM

Having worked a few elections with the BOE around here it's mighty difficult to pull off unless the poll workers are not doing their due-diligence. They're checked several times during the day as well. If you'd like, I'd be more than willing to answer any questions about the process. I for one, am certainly not a BushCo operative ;). If I was, I'd be attending Yale, and not a school that CSN&Y wrote a song about.

You a computer Software and Hardware tech?

No bid contracts is how.

FORD
07-24-2011, 03:50 AM

Did you read the article above?

It's not about hacking the individual DIEBOLD machines at the polling place (although that would also be easy enough to do, given the machine's vulnerabilities with the memory cards)

It's the tabulators that are compromised. And once you get past all the shit that Blackwell set up to make this easier, what you are left with, is essentially a Microsoft Access database, which is easy enough to hack, as shown here by the man who SHOULD have been elected President in 2004.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMUtzOxjJY

ThrillsNSpills
07-24-2011, 08:44 AM
I hear you Ford, but if both are skull and bonesmen. What difference would if have made?

ThrillsNSpills
07-24-2011, 09:11 AM
it, not if.

YEEAAAAHHHHHH!

ThrillsNSpills
07-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushs have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." --- George Bush Sr. 1992

fifth element
07-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushs have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." --- George Bush Sr. 1992

and in that admittance, itself...probably should be.

Satan
07-24-2011, 01:08 PM
If Poppy only knew what awaited him here in Hell. It won't be much longer till he finds out....... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

knuckleboner
07-24-2011, 11:33 PM
given the other races in ohio that year, it's not suspicious that bush won 51-49, it's suspicious that it was that close...

Unchainme
07-25-2011, 01:27 AM
given the other races in ohio that year, it's not suspicious that bush won 51-49, it's suspicious that it was that close...

Ohio's an interesting mix to be sure.

You got...the southern ohioans who are mainly conservative wannabe west virginians/kentuckyians. A few union friendly voters mixed in due to a bit of the Rustbelt seeping in, in places like Steubenville.

Then you got..my region which is kind of a toss up depending on which part of the region you're in. Very Union-Friendly near Cleveland, hence why Kucinich really is never in danger come election time. But in the 'burbs you got your traditional middle class white conservatives.

Stark County (just to the south of me) is an interesting little bell-weather of how the election goes. Went Obama in '08, and Bush in back to back years.

Satan
07-25-2011, 02:07 AM
I hear you Ford, but if both are skull and bonesmen. What difference would if have made?

Dean isn't Skull & Bones. Which is why the election was stolen in Ohio, but it was actually LOST in Iowa. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Sincerely,

Satan T. Devil
Former Chairman of Devils for Dean, 2004

Dr. Love
07-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Sesh, you have taken note of how the liberal american mind works i'm sure.
Bush was not the person who divided this nation the way it is now, and if you have listened to many Democrat interviews today you would know that they are already planning to throw wrenches in every damn thing they can for the next 4 years. (That's Crazy Stuff)

And when it comes time to offer up some judges, you will see yet more good people fillibustered due to political posturing and down right obstructionist attitudes.

Looking at where things went since 2004 it almost makes you think those days were when sanity and progress were still possible.

Nitro Express
07-25-2011, 03:04 AM
People just need to stop feeling defeated. What happened is the country got complacent and distracted and a bunch of crooks took over. Most of our problems are man made. Those are fixable. The executive branch has made itself a dictatorship. Government agencies have made themselves too powerful. Congress has become life entitlement instead of serving the public for a few years and then retuning home. In short, too many people have made it their living to leach off the public treasury. If the American people wake up and realize they legally run the country and decide they are finally going to do something about it, things will change for the better. If the public feel defeated or complacent the crooks will continue to steal everything until there is nothing left to steal.

Satan
07-25-2011, 03:24 AM
Maybe it is time for my son, the Antichrist to take over. Does anybody believe he wouldn't do a better job? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif