PDA

View Full Version : Here come the Warriors!!!!!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
11-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Sorry, I 'm just pumped up for the Warriors opener tonight...........despite the fact that weve had 10 straight losing seasons, brought in a college coach(which usually spells disaster), jst overpaid for two unproven players.........other than that though looks good! :D I'll take 40 wins...........

ALinChainz
11-03-2004, 01:36 PM
They're building for the future, hopefully Mullin is the man to do it.

Never been a Richardson fan, 40 wins would be a definte step up.

Watched the Piston opener last night, Rasheed Wallace bought gold Championship belts for everyone, like wrestling.

Was a good time, oh then we spanked Houston.

Bill Lumbergh
11-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Watched that game too(as well as the Lakers game where the commentators sucked Kobe's dick all night)......the Pistons are gonna be tough to knock off. IMO they are a shoo in to come out of the East. Mullin was my favorite player, and so far I've agreed with every move he's made til' now. Richardson and Murphy have the same agent, and he threatened Mullin basically(and it worked) He just doled out 130 million bucks total for "potential". And all this after we got rid of Jamisons max deal last year, then dumped other salaries that were strangling us.

Lou
11-05-2004, 06:09 PM
How about the SIXERS. Boy that was a very cool win against Boston (perhaps the team I hate the most in sports, right up there with the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants). I know they're not winning the championship but it should be an entertaining season. Jim O'Brien was an excellent choice especially for this team. Iguodala could be something.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-05-2004, 07:38 PM
NBA = yawn

redblkwht
11-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
NBA = yawn man you said that..those
commercials for Labron are rediculous. Never live to the hype.
I wish they would just let them play, but Nike inc. is too involved.
Im sure the Bulls are gonna do better then last yr, Im happy
with our draft finally.

Lou
11-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
NBA = yawn

And how 'bout that NHL this year! Even when the NHL actually is in session, there's nothing more boring as fuck than that.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2004, 08:42 AM
I'd rather watch a good n' rough game of hockey than 10 hotdogs trying to make the highlight reel anyday of the week...

Figs
11-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Warriors, come out to play-i-ay.