NAH!
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

No

I still don't know why Rodney's simple, yet profound plea during an explosive time in L.A. is ridiculed and mocked. Here was a man that got the shit beat out of him by some slap-happy cops in one of the worst cases of overkill. His plea spoke volumes to what's REALLY going on in this country and does fit with alot of scenarios, most recently this Presidential election.

I don't think we can 'just get along'. Too many resentments and biases and dumb shit to overcome.
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Re: No

Originally posted by Switch84
        I still don't know why Rodney's simple, yet profound plea during an explosive time in L.A. is ridiculed and mocked. Here was a man that got the shit beat out of him by some slap-happy cops in one of the worst cases of overkill. His plea spoke volumes to what's REALLY going on in this country and does fit with alot of scenarios, most recently this Presidential election.

I don't think we can 'just get along'. Too many resentments and biases and dumb shit to overcome.
        That's it, exactly. I couldn't have said it any better, so I'm not even going to try.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Certainly deserves that ***** I just gave you, Switch
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

The Crying Game: Starring the Kerry Sheep

Originally posted by bueno bob
            Certainly deserves that ***** I just gave you, Switch

I just try to keep it real, bueno! This quote came to mind when I heard my co-workers railling against Bush as if he were the anti-Christ! One sad soul even told me that I (and other Bush supporters) jump-started the Apocalypse by voting for President Bush! WHAT THE FUCK? Then to surf here and see lunatic postings by Ford and his minions just made me laugh bitterly.
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...