X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aesop
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Unhappy Democrats Need to Wait to Get Into Canada

Don't the the Statue of Liberty hit you in the ass...
    Yo Yo Yo
  • aesop
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Sorry...link is here
    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've been to Canada, nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Some of the parents of teenagers out there as well as Roth Army members 16-27 may want to make sure you and your family's passports is up to date. You never know, in a couple of years selective service may rear its ugly head. There may come a day when some Busheep take a one way trip to the Great White North.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Who says we want you? The longer Bush is in, the more anti-American we become, and now it will no longer be directed at Bush, but at the people that put him in again.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I've been to Canada, nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.
          Where in Canada have you been? It's a big country.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• frenchie
            Foot Soldier
            • Jul 2004

come in FRANCE!!!!!! the best place on earth

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Angel
              Who says we want you? The longer Bush is in, the more anti-American we become, and now it will no longer be directed at Bush, but at the people that put him in again.
              You mean YOU don't like us anymore? LMAO!

Comment

• Catfish

Angel, what are you angry Canadians who don't like us anymore because we voted Bush in going to do to us?

Call us bad names?

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Actually Cat, Bush is probably better for Canada than Kerry would have been. I'm talking more on a global level, not a Canuck.

What would I do personally, if I had the power? I'd build a wall and turn off all the taps! (Water, natural gas, oil, electricity, etc.)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Where in Canada have you been? It's a big country.
                    Parts north of Buffalo, i.e. Ontario including the great city of Toronto. I really like Canada and Don Cherry has adopted Buffalo, NY as a "Canadian" city. So I already live there. -LOL

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

If you've only been in that area, you haven't been to Canada! TO is extremely americanized.

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Angel is starting to sound like an extremist variety of Canuck....

turn of the taps...please...

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                          Angel is starting to sound like an extremist variety of Canuck....

turn of the taps...please...
                          You can tell you haven't been around very long... I'm long past starting to sound, I've always been this way... Just ask Big Bad Brian or John Ashcroft!

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

LMAO @ Angel

Let me quote Robin Williams again, dear.

"Canada is a loft apartment over a really big party!"

Keep your taps. We'll keep Diamond Dave and give you Van Fagar. That's more like Canada's speed, anyway.
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I've been around awhile, just never paid attention to you...wondering why I do now..

Comment

Working...