• Viking
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

The Map!!!!!!!!!

Read it and weep...........
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

What do you know? The morons are spread out pretty evenly.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• frenchie
      Foot Soldier
      • Jul 2004

TONIGHT, A GUY CALLED OUSSAMA BEN LADEN IS GOING TO LAUGH
      THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

ALong with the rest of the French, right Frenchie? Keep laughing, as we will when you need us. If history is any indicator, that will be sooner rather than later...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Be proud, you voted in a retard!!!!!!

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Huh? What? But, they gave me a Democrat ballot! I could have sworn I took my crayon and colored in the big circle next to the picture of Longjaw......

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course what these maps don't tell you is that the majority of those "red" areas (especially on the western half of the continent) are counties populated by an average of 2 people per square mile (if that) and they get all their news from AM Hate radio (and that's only after the sun goes down and the radio waves can bounce off the ionosphere from the nearest "big city" station some 400 miles away.)
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lms2

You're not making fun of Kansas are you?

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                  You're not making fun of Kansas are you?
                  Nope, just America in general, apparently...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Viking
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Hey, FORD, ain't flyover country a bitch?

Comment

• BrownSound1
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                      Of course what these maps don't tell you is that the majority of those "red" areas (especially on the western half of the continent) are counties populated by an average of 2 people per square mile (if that) and they get all their news from AM Hate radio (and that's only after the sun goes down and the radio waves can bounce off the ionosphere from the nearest "big city" station some 400 miles away.)
                      Tells me that the majority of the voters are in those red areas that you are making fun of.

Comment

• Viking
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

'Nuff said.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

And once again, they wonder why they continue to lose...

Hey Cock, who's the retard? The retard, or the people bested by the retard?

You guys are pathetic. But I have to say, I've been warning you guys about this for the last 4 years. You simply will not learn. Your arrogance and condescending attitude towards those who you disagree with is your downfall. It's not like Republican's just won the White House here either, they picked up seats in both houses of Congress you fool! And a bunch of state legislatures to boot!

And yet you still cling to the notion that "flyover" country is composed of rednecks and idiots, while you and those like you are the only "intelligent" beings left in the country. Again, enjoy your "brilliance" in the minority fella. And get ready for a whole bunch of policies that you geniuses don't agree with. But hey, look on the bright side! At least you're still smarter than everyone else, right?

BTW, I'm not sure if you truly understand the definition of intelligence. Seems to me, and intelligent person would have the ability to adapt to his enviornment, and quite possibly excel in it. You libs certainly haven't shown your ability to do so. But Bush is the idiot...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
                            TONIGHT, A GUY CALLED OUSSAMA BEN LADEN IS GOING TO LAUGH
                            THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!
                            Nawh. He would be laughing more if he was able to scare us into being manipulated and doing his will. Kinda like Spain did
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hecubus
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                              And once again, they wonder why they continue to lose...

Your arrogance and condescending attitude towards those who you disagree with is your downfall.
                              Sounds like the Bush administration should practice what you preach.
                              "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                              "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
                              "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                              "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
                              "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
                              "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                              "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
                              "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                              "N--- yeah."

Comment

Working...