X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

F**k

Yesterday, a Dutch artist has been killed at daylight by a moslim extremist! Stabbed in the back with a big knife! It has nothing to do with Diamond Dave but if these fuckers take over the world it's forbidden to listen to our music. Europe is pretty fucked up right now!

Fuck them!!
  • tydhurst
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Fuck!
    Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

This guy (Theo van Gogh) made a movie about the Islam and their behaviour with woman. Some fucked up maroc killed him! We got a war coming in The Netherlands!! Every muslim is now a enemy. What you Americans allready knew! We're allways a bit late here in Europe

Comment

• David Van Via
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jero
        Europe is pretty fucked up right now!

Fuck them!!
        It most certainly is!
        Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

What's a 'maroc'?
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

A Maroc is a cockroach out of Marocco

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Morocco? I see.

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Yes! And we do have lots of these guys over here. It's becoming a bit scary right now with their religious shit! But we will fight back!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Good luck

Comment

• jero
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Thanks! I'll keep yah posted

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Dr. Love,

this is a review I wrote a few years back, so you now how much I love the music and allways want to keep my freedom!

Review by Jero

Wow, I still can't believe it. I just saw The Diamond One for the 13th time in my life but this concert was one of Dave's best I ever saw.

Let me start with the beginning. I'm from Holland and it took me 24 hours to get to Vegas, had delays, problems with my passport, had a really hard time getting into the US, finally made it! My best pal in the world let me stay in his house (he moved from Holland to Vegas 7 years ago got married, now with this girl you wish you would wind up backstage!!!!!!!) and the first night he showed me the city. They say Moe Green build the city but I think that's untrue.

Everything in there is totally Dave style. I never saw anything like that. It's the Classic Van Halen show all over the place. I rename it to Las David. Anyway he and his wife bought me ticket at the 14th row (VIP tickets were sold out just after the gig was announced). It was fucking hot and all over the place I saw diehard fans (like me). Dave enters the stage, I take a shot and before anybody could stop me I am in frontrow, then he pulls out Hot For Teacher....and man, I never seen a crowd go crazy from the heat (and the music) like this night.

Diamond Dave looks like it is still 1984. His voice sounded amazing, his moves are...well you all saw the videos, his band is so fucking tight like in the old band which I almost forgot the name of after this night. Like I said he started with Hot For Teacher and from that point all we got was one hell of a masterclass of how music and entertainment is meant to be.

The classic Van Halen tunes that we all remember from listening to it 97 times a day is what you get. To all of you diehards.........all I can say is; it took me 24 hours to get to the gig, if it took me a week or more, I would have done it, no matter what.

Go see him (the show and his band) if you can! No matter if you have to eat bread with nothing on it for the rest of your life it is totally worth it!! Dave, you are FUCKING amazing! Thanks for the music!

Comment

• David Van Via
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jero
                        Dr. Love,

this is a review I wrote a few years back, so you now how much I love the music and allways want to keep my freedom!

Review by Jero

Wow, I still can't believe it. I just saw The Diamond One for the 13th time in my life but this concert was one of Dave's best I ever saw.

Let me start with the beginning. I'm from Holland and it took me 24 hours to get to Vegas, had delays, problems with my passport, had a really hard time getting into the US, finally made it! My best pal in the world let me stay in his house (he moved from Holland to Vegas 7 years ago got married, now with this girl you wish you would wind up backstage!!!!!!!) and the first night he showed me the city. They say Moe Green build the city but I think that's untrue.

Everything in there is totally Dave style. I never saw anything like that. It's the Classic Van Halen show all over the place. I rename it to Las David. Anyway he and his wife bought me ticket at the 14th row (VIP tickets were sold out just after the gig was announced). It was fucking hot and all over the place I saw diehard fans (like me). Dave enters the stage, I take a shot and before anybody could stop me I am in frontrow, then he pulls out Hot For Teacher....and man, I never seen a crowd go crazy from the heat (and the music) like this night.

Diamond Dave looks like it is still 1984. His voice sounded amazing, his moves are...well you all saw the videos, his band is so fucking tight like in the old band which I almost forgot the name of after this night. Like I said he started with Hot For Teacher and from that point all we got was one hell of a masterclass of how music and entertainment is meant to be.

The classic Van Halen tunes that we all remember from listening to it 97 times a day is what you get. To all of you diehards.........all I can say is; it took me 24 hours to get to the gig, if it took me a week or more, I would have done it, no matter what.

Go see him (the show and his band) if you can! No matter if you have to eat bread with nothing on it for the rest of your life it is totally worth it!! Dave, you are FUCKING amazing! Thanks for the music!

www.vhnd.net
                        WOW. that earns you a vote from me anyway.
                        Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

God damn terrorists... Where's Ford!? LMAO!!! He'll probably ramble on about how bad Bush is... LMAO!!!!

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Well get Ford overhere then!

RESPECT!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Do they have a draft in the Netherlands? And if so, can they draft a Dutch citizen living in America?

errr... no names mentioned, of course....
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...