PDA

View Full Version : Tone it down Canada...

Big Train
11-04-2004, 06:42 PM
http://www.canada.com/national/story.html?id=402ca7ef-434f-40c7-bcd0-42725b8aa10b

The "Unity" kissing booth will be open shortly...line forms on the left.

Martin slams MP for anti-American talk

OTTAWA -- Prime Minister Paul Martin is condemning anti-U.S. comments by outspoken Liberal MP Carolyn Parrish.

Parrish told The Canadian Press on Wednesday that U.S. President George W. Bush is "war-like," and his re-election shows Americans are "out of step" with the rest of the world.

On Thursday, Martin dismissed her comments as "clearly unacceptable."

"She speaks neither for the government, nor does she speak for the caucus," he said after a cabinet meeting.

Foreign Minister Pierre Pettigrew also brushed off Parrish's remarks, saying he prefers to focus on the good relations Canada has with the U.S.

Michael Kergin, Canada's ambassador to Washington, briefed cabinet on Canada-U.S. relations Thursday.

Kergin said he expects the process to settle trade irritants will begin anew now that the election is out of the way. But he gave no indication that he expects any quick action on such files as mad cow and softwood lumber.

Parrish's comments Wednesday came just hours after Martin warned his MPs in a private caucus meeting not to make incendiary comments in the wake of the U.S. election.

Parrish wasn't at the meeting and apparently didn't get the message.

Earlier this fall, Parrish publicly expressed her disdain for what she called the "coalition of the idiots" who back the U.S. missile defence plan.

Last year, she referred to the Bush administration as American "bastards."

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 06:49 PM
man you really hate Canada

Big Train
11-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Just canadiens with an unjustified moral superiority trip. I actually like the place and own land there.

FORD
11-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Just canadiens with an unjustified moral superiority trip. I actually like the place and own land there.

unjustified moral superiority trip??

When was the last time Canada invaded a country on a lie and murdered 100,000 civilians??

When was the last time Canada "re-elected" a fucking fascist piece of shit, but couldn't produce evidence to prove it??

Guitar Shark
11-04-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by FORD
When was the last time Canada invaded a country on a lie and murdered 100,000 civilians??

When was the last time Canada "re-elected" a fucking fascist piece of shit, but couldn't produce evidence to prove it??

When was the last time you presented an original idea?

Big Train
11-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Thank you Mr. Hutz...

fanofdave
11-04-2004, 07:36 PM
FORD: Focused On Republican Decisiveness

KERRY/EDWARDS 2004
THE STENCH OF CAMPAIGN FAILURE

Lou
11-04-2004, 07:37 PM

You understand how you continue to lose credibility with ridiculous, FACTLESS, asinine statements like that, right? So every county in every state should be keyed in on reproducing election results for you to examine because you just don't want to face reality?

FORD
11-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Without verifiable ballots, there is no REALITY.

Big Train
11-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Reality is what Ford makes it to be you see. We are all merely "objects" in his reality. If every American ,on a paper ballot, turned their votes into Ford personally, he'd BLAME HIMSELF, endlessly recounting and recounting, trying to figure exactly where he made the 3.5 million basic math mistake...it's in there SOMEWHERE...

Lou
11-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Oh and I'm sure if Kerry had won you'd be saying the same thing. Or did the "BCE" make it just close enough to look legitimate?

Anyway you remember what happened in Florida with the paper ballots don't you (devised by a Democrat).

I don't have a problem with your opinions but when they're wholly based on emotion with not one iota of fact to support it, it's not helping out your credibility.

You know that if Kerry had won you wouldn't be saying, "Well I'm glad Kerry won but I'm a little suspicious that the Democrats did some tampering with the voting machines."

Just wondering, was the BCE tampering in Washington, D.C. where Kerry got 90% of the vote or did they not have enough time to get around to those voting machines?

Switch84
11-04-2004, 07:58 PM
:D Hey, Ford.....

FORD
11-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Oh and I'm sure if Kerry had won you'd be saying the same thing. Or did the "BCE" make it just close enough to look legitimate?

Electro-fraud machines are illegitimate, period. But they will never throw an election to a Democrat, because the corporations who make them are owned by partisan Republicans. And Diebold CEO Wally O'Dell said that he would "deliver Ohio to George Bush". Just like Jeb said he would deliver Florida in 2000.

Anyway you remember what happened in Florida with the paper ballots don't you (devised by a Democrat).

Actually devised by a Republican named Theresa La Whore who conveniently changed her party registration to "Democrat" about 6 weeks before submitting the intentionally confusing "butterfly ballot". And within a few weeks after the 2000 Coup, she switched her affiliation to "Independent". Even Zell Miller was more a Democrat than that bitch ever was.

I don't have a problem with your opinions but when they're wholly based on emotion with not one iota of fact to support it, it's not helping out your credibility.

Lou, the facts are that there are NO FACTS. There is no way of verifying the accuracy of the votes in Ohio or any other state using the electro-fraud machines. And a Presidential election is far too important to be left to the political whims of the State officials in charge.

Here's some facts though: Blackwell, just like Cruella Harris, is a partisan Busheep who only weeks ago was trying to disqualify votes in the non-Diebolded areas of Ohio because of the fucking thickness of the paper!! And they were caught red handed mailing out absentee ballots with Kerry/Edwards missing entirely! Therefore, it is NOT without precedent to assume that Blackwell & his crowd might "fudge" the results of the election to their advantage.

You know that if Kerry had won you wouldn't be saying, "Well I'm glad Kerry won but I'm a little suspicious that the Democrats did some tampering with the voting machines."

I'd say it's far less likely since the machines are owned, operated, programmed and serviced by Republicans. Bottom line is I don't like the machines PERIOD. A vote that cannot be proven is not valid, nor should it ever be taken as such.

Just wondering, was the BCE tampering in Washington, D.C. where Kerry got 90% of the vote or did they not have enough time to get around to those voting machines?

Washington DC has traditionally been a liberal voting area, so it's far less likely. Quit trying to make this an issue of Democrats vs Republicans. It's not that at all. The issue is INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS AND THE FUCKING SURVIVAL OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT ITSELF!!!!!

Switch84
11-04-2004, 08:08 PM
;) :p You WANT Bush, don't ya? You're obeseesed with BUSH! Let me give you some BUSH....

Lou
11-04-2004, 10:08 PM
FORD I still want a fact, not your slanted, emotionally-charged opinion, to support your position that electronic machines are unreliable. And if they're unreliable wouldn't that affect both parties? I think you're the one that's making it Republican vs. Democrat as you've implied that the electronic voting machines are a BCE tool.

I assure you, if Kerry had won the election there'd be no complaining about the voting machines. BTW I swear to God I heard that somewhere in some county they accidentally left Bush off absentee ballots and then corrected the problem.

Please, LET IT GO. Ever hear of "a good craftsman doesn't blame his tools"? If it's to the point where you're blaming the voting machines for Bush being re-elected, I'll say it again, you put your credibility in serious doubt.

Big Troubles
11-05-2004, 09:01 PM
unjustified moral superiority trip??

Amen!

scorpioboy33
11-05-2004, 09:47 PM
we can say whatever we want...I thought you guys had freedom of speach as well...hmmm who knew?

Dan
11-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
;) :p You WANT Bush, don't ya? You're obeseesed with BUSH! Let me give you some BUSH....

I just love BUSH.LOL

Big Train
11-06-2004, 02:59 AM
Scorp,

you can say whatever you want, I don't give a fuck.

It's YOUR PM saying it after all, not I....

scorpioboy33
11-06-2004, 04:17 AM
I just think we are the most amazing country in the world. As Im sure you do yours. We have alot of support around the worlds as yours...opps never mind

Cathedral
11-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Washington DC has traditionally been a liberal voting area, so it's far less likely. Quit trying to make this an issue of Democrats vs Republicans. It's not that at all. The issue is INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS AND THE FUCKING SURVIVAL OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT ITSELF!!!!!

Just so you know, buddy!
The votes that were cast in Ohio that beat out the 211,000 votes for Kerry in Cayahoga County, were put to shame by Hamilton, Butler, and Clermont Counties...And they used nothing but paper ballots in all three, that paper trail you were talking about DOES exist, you freakin moron.

Oh, and 101,000 of those votes for Bush came from Butler Co., where I live, lmmfao.

Big Train
11-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Sure your country has great support. You never have to get involved with anything until, to quote the Diamond One "it's all over but the shouting".

It's great to have respect. I still rather be the best.

FORD
11-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Just so you know, buddy!
The votes that were cast in Ohio that beat out the 211,000 votes for Kerry in Cayahoga County, were put to shame by Hamilton, Butler, and Clermont Counties...And they used nothing but paper ballots in all three, that paper trail you were talking about DOES exist

In THOSE counties maybe. But that doesn't negate the fact that the other counties can't prove their numbers.

The same is true of Florida and several other states which used these damnedable machines.

Until these machines are either removed entirely or modified to produce a verifiable record of votes, then our elections are as valid as Saddam Hussein's were.