PDA

View Full Version : spammy tells his side of the story

tjvhou812
11-04-2004, 10:40 PM
The Last Leg of the Van Halen Tour is about over. It ends o_n Nov 19th to be exact in Tucson at the Anselmo Amphitheater. Last two shows Huh! ...You can't make it? Get real!
See ya in Tucson!

Everything has been great, the fans awesome, the fun meter in the red.

Listen here, all these crazy rumors flying around cyberspace are that. Plain and simple, I never said I was quitting Van Halen. There has been no discussion as to when or where we're going to pick this show up o_n the road and do it all over again cause quite honestly, 80 shows since June 11. Wow, I'm bushed ...HA!

But baby, we are rockin'. The adrenalin in pumpin'. We're having a blast and you need to come check it out for yourself. If you ain't jacked when you get there, I guarantee you you'll be jacked when you leave.

Come November 20th, I'm looking forward to taking some time off, chill with Kari and the kids and head down to Cabo.

Of course - New Year's Eve with the Wabos down in Cabo. Our show dates will be December 31, January 2 and January 4.

And then, yes, here we go again. Hard to believe, but the o_ne year anniversary of the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Tahoe is May. Get ready for 555.Cinco.Cinco.Cinco. That's right _ May 5, 2005, Cinco de Mayo in Tahoe. It's "55" with an extra "5" for good measure.

Wait, that's not all! ...With this you get... HA HA!!.

Be sure to check out Oprah's show next Friday, November 12. Kari and I were
guests in the audience, but of course, the talk got around to tequila. You
may not recognize me. No sunglasses. No hat. But my beautiful wife, Kari,
just check her out. And yes! As an added bonus! "Oprah After the Show" airs
on the Oxygen Network. Oprah, Kari and I chatted it up and you'll see we
were "talkin' tequila." I'm here to tell ya ...the girl KNOWS her blanco
from her reposado from her anejo.

We'll talk more. Later.
Sammy : )

Fabulous Shadow
11-04-2004, 10:41 PM
this has already been posted...

bueno bob
11-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
The Last Leg of the Van Halen Tour is about over. It ends o_n Nov 19th to be exact in Tucson at the Anselmo Amphitheater. Last two shows Huh! ...You can't make it? Get real!
See ya in Tucson!

Everything has been great, the fans awesome, the fun meter in the red.

Listen here, all these crazy rumors flying around cyberspace are that. Plain and simple, I never said I was quitting Van Halen. There has been no discussion as to when or where we're going to pick this show up o_n the road and do it all over again cause quite honestly, 80 shows since June 11. Wow, I'm bushed ...HA!

But baby, we are rockin'. The adrenalin in pumpin'. We're having a blast and you need to come check it out for yourself. If you ain't jacked when you get there, I guarantee you you'll be jacked when you leave.

Come November 20th, I'm looking forward to taking some time off, chill with Kari and the kids and head down to Cabo.

Of course - New Year's Eve with the Wabos down in Cabo. Our show dates will be December 31, January 2 and January 4.

And then, yes, here we go again. Hard to believe, but the o_ne year anniversary of the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Tahoe is May. Get ready for 555.Cinco.Cinco.Cinco. That's right _ May 5, 2005, Cinco de Mayo in Tahoe. It's "55" with an extra "5" for good measure.

Wait, that's not all! ...With this you get... HA HA!!.

Be sure to check out Oprah's show next Friday, November 12. Kari and I were
guests in the audience, but of course, the talk got around to tequila. You
may not recognize me. No sunglasses. No hat. But my beautiful wife, Kari,
just check her out. And yes! As an added bonus! "Oprah After the Show" airs
on the Oxygen Network. Oprah, Kari and I chatted it up and you'll see we
were "talkin' tequila." I'm here to tell ya ...the girl KNOWS her blanco
from her reposado from her anejo.

We'll talk more. Later.
Sammy : )

Nickdfresh
11-04-2004, 10:52 PM
http://www.redrocker.com/index1.htmlhttp://www.redrocker.com/index1.html

This was also on Sammy's site:

Message from Sammy
"What can I say? You guys are an unbelievable bunch of fucking tools for buying my albums Especially you Scott in Toronto-You're my bitch. I expect another blowjob backstage Scotty, just like last time you silly goose.
Each year, you make it better.
Each year, I try to keep up by making my ass bigger.
I can't believe it - Kenny Chesney - three hours and 40 minutes onstage. Oh my G-d. Never in my career has "Eagles Fly" sucked like that. Never. And I've sucked a lot in my time.
Jerry Cantrell is now the official King Wabo Rat with Steve (Harwell) from Smash Mouth running a close second. I love Smash Mouth because those guys are a bunch of talentless suck-asses that make me look good! And their fat lead singer makes me look slimmer along with wearing red hospital scrubs.
Chad Kroeger - what a voice. What the fuck are you doing here? Aren't you ashamed to be assciated with me? Have you no shame man?
Mikey. What can I say? Your such a squeaky, pudgy little asshole.
My Waboritas - Mona, Vic, Bro - how awesome to play with you again. Especially after having to endure those two drunken Dutch pricks. God I fucken' hate them!
Thank you Billy Duffy. You rock "Rock Candy." I promise not to tell anyone that you played guitar in The Cult lest anyone feel sorry for you for having to hang around me now. My, how the mighty have fallen!
Silvertide - you tore it up. I like how the audience booed your lame asses off stage. Decreasing audience expectations makes us look better.
Uncrowned - good luck to you guys. If I don't ruin your music career, nothing will.
What a really gay time.
Guess I gotta build a giant roach hotel for all you guys - this sleeping on the sidewalk
- I dunno. How crazy is it when there's as many outside as there are inside? I keep tripping over you fags when I stumble out of my club in the morning hung over from all those waboritas.
Some call that success but man, it breaks my heart. If this is all there is to life, I should just end it here!
There are solutions in store.
We're workin' on it. Quitting Van Halen might be a start and getting Dave back would improve things dramatically.

Like I said the night of my birthday - I don't feel one day older. In my whole career I've never sang for over two hours a night, six nights in a row ...and doubt if I'll ever do it again, because everyone left and told me to 'get the fuck off the stage you bloated dick.' But man oh man, was that a party or what?

New Year's Eve plans are in the works.

I hope everyone enjoyed the "tix prices" ...as long as the Cabo Wabo keeps flowing the way it is, the party down Baja way will always be free.
The tequila made us do it. Unlike on the current Van Halen tour where I am embarrassed that we rape our fans with outragious tix prices to see a bunch of tools delivering sub par, vanilla, watered down, Lover Boyish rock so poorly, we are beginning to turn into caricatures, no a hollow version, of our former selves. I hate that prick Eddie. That skinny, alcoholic, one-hipped cocksucker keeps drinking all of my fucking tequila.

If I don't see you in Cabo, I'll see you in Tahoe. Or more likely I'll see you never because real fans prefer to stay home and listen to their real Van Halen albums featuring Diamond Dave."

bueno bob
11-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Oh hell yeah, brother!!

Nickdfresh
11-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Oh hell yeah, brother!!

Five stars for you for taking time to read my shit!

sambo
11-04-2004, 11:50 PM

LOL, nice work! 5 stars for you..

Hagar - I can't stand the bloated bastard....

Nickdfresh
11-05-2004, 12:25 AM
If anyone seriously takes a look at Hagar's site (actually there is no way to take the site seriously because it is so fucking unintentionally funny), you will see few references to Van Halen. There's a couple of pictures of Mikey on there and some links for Van Hagar concert dates, but other than that-nothing! Zip! Nada! So I have to seriously reach the conclusions that:

a. Hagar regards himself as a solo artist doing a side project with a band.

b. Hagar and the sisters hate each other profusely!

Neither VH brother appeared to be at Sammy's birthday party (though who can really blame them?). So I can only assume that there is a lot of bad blood in there. He also never says anything about an up-coming studio recording project or anything like that.

I think this thing is finished because they simply can't stand each other and the tour tanked. Plus we all know how well Eddie and Alex respond to public criticism (regarding ticket prices), especially when it relates to the money in there pockets. I'll say this for Sammy, he does know how to take care of his fans by throwing a party and letting the tequila flow. Eddie would rather sit and drink it all alone and piss down his fans backs as he steals their $100.

Bill Lumbergh
11-05-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey TJ........pssst.........cmere...............GET BACK IN THE FUCKIN' PEN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROWBAR
11-05-2004, 11:11 AM

Message from Sammy
"What can I say? You guys are an unbelievable bunch of fucking tools for buying my albums Especially you Scott in Toronto-You're my bitch. I expect another blowjob backstage Scotty, just like last time you silly goose.
Each year, you make it better.
Each year, I try to keep up by making my ass bigger.
I can't believe it - Kenny Chesney - three hours and 40 minutes onstage. Oh my G-d. Never in my career has "Eagles Fly" sucked like that. Never. And I've sucked a lot in my time.
Jerry Cantrell is now the official King Wabo Rat with Steve (Harwell) from Smash Mouth running a close second. I love Smash Mouth because those guys are a bunch of talentless suck-asses that make me look good! And their fat lead singer makes me look slimmer along with wearing red hospital scrubs.
Chad Kroeger - what a voice. What the fuck are you doing here? Aren't you ashamed to be assciated with me? Have you no shame man?
Mikey. What can I say? Your such a squeaky, pudgy little asshole.
My Waboritas - Mona, Vic, Bro - how awesome to play with you again. Especially after having to endure those two drunken Dutch pricks. God I fucken' hate them!
Thank you Billy Duffy. You rock "Rock Candy." I promise not to tell anyone that you played guitar in The Cult lest anyone feel sorry for you for having to hang around me now. My, how the mighty have fallen!
Silvertide - you tore it up. I like how the audience booed your lame asses off stage. Decreasing audience expectations makes us look better.
Uncrowned - good luck to you guys. If I don't ruin your music career, nothing will.
What a really gay time.
Guess I gotta build a giant roach hotel for all you guys - this sleeping on the sidewalk
- I dunno. How crazy is it when there's as many outside as there are inside? I keep tripping over you fags when I stumble out of my club in the morning hung over from all those waboritas.
Some call that success but man, it breaks my heart. If this is all there is to life, I should just end it here!
There are solutions in store.
We're workin' on it. Quitting Van Halen might be a start and getting Dave back would improve things dramatically.

Like I said the night of my birthday - I don't feel one day older. In my whole career I've never sang for over two hours a night, six nights in a row ...and doubt if I'll ever do it again, because everyone left and told me to 'get the fuck off the stage you bloated dick.' But man oh man, was that a party or what?

New Year's Eve plans are in the works.

I hope everyone enjoyed the "tix prices" ...as long as the Cabo Wabo keeps flowing the way it is, the party down Baja way will always be free.
The tequila made us do it. Unlike on the current Van Halen tour where I am embarrassed that we rape our fans with outragious tix prices to see a bunch of tools delivering sub par, vanilla, watered down, Lover Boyish rock so poorly, we are beginning to turn into caricatures, no a hollow version, of our former selves. I hate that prick Eddie. That skinny, alcoholic, one-hipped cocksucker keeps drinking all of my fucking tequila.

If I don't see you in Cabo, I'll see you in Tahoe. Or more likely I'll see you never because real fans prefer to stay home and listen to their real Van Halen albums featuring Diamond Dave."

Damn nickd, that just made my day bro! :baaa: :rofl:

Nickdfresh
11-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Your welcome!:D