PDA

View Full Version : Surely we can all agree on this

BrownSound1
11-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Since the election is over, you all have to be glad that Michael Moore has finally shut his fucking yap. Maybe he'll go take a bath now.

Ally_Kat
11-05-2004, 03:13 AM
Oh Brownie, I only wish it were true. He's going on at his site how it's all downhil for Bush now and how Bush won't do his job the next 4 years because he's a lame duck.

DaveIsKing
11-05-2004, 08:46 AM
I am not a violent person...well sometimes.

But, I wish someone would take a tire iron and crack that motherfucker in the skull just for being a stupid dumb ass.

Moore is such a prick. He rants and raves and runs from debate. Larry Elder, a libertarian, challenged Michael Moron to a debate and he ran...as usual. Hell, he even ran from Sean Hannity. Even BILL FUCKING O'REILLY buried his ass in a debate. I have the transcript. It's brutal.

Moron is a piece of shit. A real man would at least try to use WHOLE facts, not lies and bullshit or half-truths and exaggerations like Moron.

He deserves what's coming to him. Hopefully an asskicking for being a tunnel-visioned jackass.

McCarrens
11-05-2004, 08:56 AM
And he's taking on the American health carte system newxt, in his movie, "Sicko."

Fuck Moore!

It has really amazed me that no one has killed him yet.

Not that I really think that would be a good idea. It would make him a martyr...

FORD
11-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
I am not a violent person...well sometimes.

But, I wish someone would take a tire iron and crack that motherfucker in the skull just for being a stupid dumb ass.

If "being a stupid dumb ass" is justification for murder, then I guess I better grab my tire iron and get going. It's gonna take me for ever to cover all those goddamned "red states".

Pink Spider
11-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If "being a stupid dumb ass" is justification for murder, then I guess I better grab my tire iron and get going. It's gonna take me for ever to cover all those goddamned "red states".

fanofdave
11-05-2004, 10:10 AM
my, how the tears just keep flowing...

KERRY/EDWARDS 2004
THE STENCH OF CAMPAIGN FAILURE

Pink Spider
11-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Skull and Bones member Kerry was pretty pathetic wasn't he? The Democrat sect couldn't even field a candidate much better than Bush. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes next time.

FORD
11-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Skull and Bones member Kerry was pretty pathetic wasn't he? The Democrat sect couldn't even field a candidate much better than Bush. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes next time.

Not until that DLC malignancy is cut out of the party. Talk about assholes who need their heads bashed in with tire irons.....

Cathedral
11-05-2004, 10:36 AM

You go get that tire iron, and make my crib the first stop on your list, pal.

ELVIS
11-05-2004, 10:45 AM
And mine the second...

I'm waiting, chubby...

ELVIS
11-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Talk about assholes who need their heads bashed in with tire irons.....

You learn that hatred from the teachings of Jesus...

Hypocrite!

FORD
11-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
You go get that tire iron, and make my crib the first stop on your list, pal.

So you admit to being a stupid dumb ass?

Cathedral
11-05-2004, 11:21 AM
So you admit to being a stupid dumb ass?

I admit that i live in a red state, and by your reasoning since i support Bush, I am a traitor and a dumb ass in your view.

So, you feel the need to swing a tire iron at someone i'd prefer it be me.
I'll drop you and gut you like a fucking pig inside of 5 seconds...gut to gullet, baby...your innards would spill out before your eyes.

"Dealing With Liberals: Nugent Style."

ELVIS
11-05-2004, 11:26 AM
:D:rockit::D

Jesus Christ
11-05-2004, 11:35 AM
Yes, anyone can plainly see how many disciples I hath in this thread :rolleyes:

jhale667
11-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider

I think there will be heads rolling in the Democratic party for some time. One can only hope, at least....so who's going to be the candidate in '08? I don't think Hillary is at the top of the list anymore...

aesop
11-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Why don't you guys throw Stuart Smalley to the wall and see if he sticks?