X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHrocks
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Did DLR start these forums himself?

I have to ask you guys a question. I was telling my friend about this cool forum, and how you guys post thousands of posts about DLR, talk like him, and how you really hate Sammy Hagar - and he said "Oh fuck, DLR probably started the goddamned forums himself! He probably posts under ten different screen names and bashes the fuck out of Sammy."

I told him that I didn't think that was the case, and that it was just a forum for a bunch of hardcore DLR fans, but he didn't believe me. So he asked me to ask you.....

• Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Sarge started this forum in 1999. Sarge is not DLR. Sarge is Sarge. POJO, Brownsound and Conmee are very cool guys, but they are not DLR.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• BrownSound1
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Dave does not post at these forums.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
        I figured this...people alude to the fact that he does but nah

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Re: Did DLR start these forums himself?

Originally posted by VHrocks
          I have to ask you guys a question. I was telling my friend about this cool forum, and how you guys post thousands of posts about DLR, talk like him, and how you really hate Sammy Hagar - and he said "Oh fuck, DLR probably started the goddamned forums himself! He probably posts under ten different screen names and bashes the fuck out of Sammy."

I told him that I didn't think that was the case, and that it was just a forum for a bunch of hardcore DLR fans
          You were right!

Just tell your friend that his/hers perception needs some adjustments!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1

Thats right !

Dave would like everyone to know that he doesnt post here !!!

Thankyou.
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Dave DOES NOT post at these forums
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Of course I never said that he hasn't READ the forums.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I repeat, DAVE DOES NOT EVER post at these forums...ever...in any way shape or form...

he does, however, have them read to him...well...a midget writes down posts on naked chicks with lipstick...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    a midget writes down posts on naked chicks with lipstick...
                    that sounds like it ain't a bad job.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

HMMM, the big guys are too insistant that Dave doesn't post here...
                      Perhaps one of them IS Dave... POJO... ??? BS1... ???

Comment

• scottydabodi
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

I wouldn't be surprised if DAVE does visit here, but I don't think he posts...
                        If you listen to fools
                        The Mob Rules

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VHrocks

I told him that I didn't think that was the case, and that it was just a forum for a bunch of hardcore DLR fans, but he didn't believe me. So he asked me to ask you.....

Tell your friend... grant him the knowledge... that it is one Samuel Roy Hagar whom spews hate, harbors jealousy and manipulates...
                          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                            I wouldn't be surprised if DAVE does visit here, but I don't think he posts...

Oh, SHIT! I'd better stop yapping about how cute his ass is, then.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Chris
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

Well I'm not Dave......

Comment

Working...