If Democrats Leave America for Canada...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

If Democrats Leave America for Canada...

...the IQ level of BOTH countries will go up quite a bit.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

BUWHAHAHAAAA!! I seriously doubt if Canada wants them.
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

They would fit in nice with the left-wing nuts that seem to becoming the norm here sadly.....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How many fucking dupe threads are we going to have on the Canada thing? Can't take the the truth about the possible coming Draft when the children of Busheep will flee northword?. Maybe Jenna and Barbara will be living in Toronto since most of the Nat'l Guard is in Iraq this time.

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          How many fucking dupe threads are we going to have on the Canada thing? Can't take the the truth about the possible coming Draft when the children of Busheep will flee northword?. Maybe Jenna and Barbara will be living in Toronto since most of the Nat'l Guard is in Iraq this time.

You know, Nick, ALL of the politcos kids will squeak out of doing their 'duty'! It's the kids of Joe & Jane Public that goes to war, and that's truly FUCKED UP!

We're ALL Americans...ALL eligible should serve!
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
            You know, Nick, ALL of the politcos kids will squeak out of doing their 'duty'! It's the kids of Joe & Jane Public that goes to war, and that's truly FUCKED UP!

We're ALL Americans...ALL eligible should serve!
            Why should ANY American be compelled to serve in a military operation which has nothing to do with the United States of America?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
              :1. ( You know, Nick, ALL of the politcos kids will squeak out of doing their 'duty'! It's the kids of Joe & Jane Public that goes to war, and that's truly FUCKED UP!
              2. We're ALL Americans...ALL eligible should serve!
              1.) I don't so easily swallow injustice, that's what makes me a "Liberal" I suppose.

2.) I agree people should serve. But the difference in consrciption in most European countries is that draftees aren't forced to serve abroad in combat zones. Only volunteer deployment units are sent.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can't take this repetition...

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Why should ANY American be compelled to serve in a military operation which has nothing to do with the United States of America?

:p First of all, I don't think there will be a draft. That's just another Demmie scare tactic (that didn't work, btw.) To use your 'logic', the troops in Iraq right now should've turned yellow-bellied and refused to honor an oath that they swore to. Yes, they entered the military voluntarily. If it wasn't for the volunteers, we'd havve no armed forces, because most liberal crybabies are too chicken shit to serve willingly.

When I took the oath, there was a chance that I could be called to action in a war zone, and I was (Gulf War Pt.1.) That's part of the deal, Ford and Nick, and whomever. Just like being a cop, it's not all about shooting a motherfucker or high speed chasing, but it's a possibility. You sign up for the whole enchilada; not just the sauce.

Did the Gulf Pt. 1 make sense to me (and some of my comrades?) NO! Did we shirk our responsibilities? NO!
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I can't take this repetition...

Nice pic of the 'Governator'!

We're bored....that's why this thread will continue, Nick! I could spice it up, though......
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Good grrl...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I agree. And I respect and thank you for your service to this country and the fact that that service makes your opinion more valid.

But as a cop, you have the right to resign your postion if you believe the Mayor's a corrupt yahoo hack, and Police Dept. policy sucks, or they make you work nonstop and it begins to interfere and impair your life. That is why many in the Reserves and Nat'l Guardsmen will leave, becuase it is difficult to hold a civilian job, raise kids, have your income slashed down to military pay, when you are constantly being deployed.

Oh and by the way, I know a lot of macho, tough talking, "raghead" hatin', gun loving Busheep that have never served anything accept themselves to America's freedom and opportunity.

And I don't so much have a problem with this thread as there have been at least three other "when are you liberal fags goin' to Canada" bits already. It just get's old rehashing stuff especially when it is based on overhyped, canned media "make-a-story" speculation.

I really do like Canada (living just over the border, drinking a lot of fine Canadian beer, and being a big hockey and music fan), but I am not going anywhere! It's my country too
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-06-2004, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

LOLOLOLOL!

That is true about the police. I've seen enough cops resign or get fired when I was in Detroit!

I think we all need to ease the seat back and stop tripping and name calling over an election! The people spoke, whether we agree with it or not. George W. Bush IS our President.

I must admit, this school yard dissin' is quite addictive!

Let's get back to Rothing & Rolling!
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...