• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

The Presidential Quiz

My results were --

Your presidential style most resembles that of Theodore Roosevelt. Roosevelt believed the government should take whatever action necessary to promote the best interest of the people.. Although he believed the government should not necessarily take sides in disputes between industry and labor, he did encourage the labor movement.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Hmmmm

:confused: I got the same results! This must be a generic quiz that spits out the same results. I'm gonna do it again, and deliberately pick the most fucked up answers.

LMAO!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Your presidential style most resembles that of the twenty-eighth president of the U.S., Woodrow Wilson. A scholar and former president of Princeton University, Wilson is known for creating many landmark public policies. He also helped create the League of Nations, which eventually became the United Nations. Although Wilson had to lead the nation into World War I, he was generally a peace loving man who had witnessed first-hand the horrors of war.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

I'd be getting a blow job while I was creating jobs!

Such a soft warm mouth!

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

I am the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. So I hath no need to be President.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

I AM THE BULLMOOSE---

Your presidential style most resembles that of Theodore Roosevelt. Roosevelt believed the government should take whatever action necessary to promote the best interest of the people.. Although he believed the government should not necessarily take sides in disputes between industry and labor, he did encourage the labor movement.
            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Re: Hmmmm

Originally posted by Switch84
              :confused: I got the same results! This must be a generic quiz that spits out the same results. I'm gonna do it again, and deliberately pick the most fucked up answers.

LMAO!

LOL, I DID pick the most fucked up answers and got Teddy AGAIN!

This quiz is rigged bullshit........
              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Your presidential style most resembles that of the twenty-eighth president of the U.S., Jimmy Carter. A former peanut farmer and graduate of Annapolis Naval Academy, Carter was an advocate of peace and human rights. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.

LOL!

Comment

• diamond den™

This...

Your presidential style most resembles that of the twenty-eighth president of the U.S., Jimmy Carter. A former peanut farmer and graduate of Annapolis Naval Academy, Carter was an advocate of peace and human rights. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.

Comment

Working...