X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LickMyCream
    Groupie
    • Aug 2004

Way to go Bush Voters!

Log in or register your My Verizon account today! You can check your data usage, pay your bills and manage your account without having to go to a Verizon store.

What i'm wondering is, why send a veteran who completed his duty to Iraq, when there are so many eager Bush voters they can send instead?:confused:
    http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=280283
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

It's like this...

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I can see his point, and i guarentee he'll will win his lawsuit and won't have to go.

Don't worry about that dude, he'll be ok.
      I hope that the precedent it sets doesn't end up with a flood of re-activists filing suit though.
      Not all of them would be a hardship case as is with this story.

Comment

• LickMyCream
        Groupie
        • Aug 2004

Lmao, reactivation in itself is pretty fucked up. Hardship story or not.

IF they can do that, what makes you think there won't be a draft either?

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Re-activation 101

:p Some of you non-military seem to yap incessantly about something you haven't a clue about, so let me help ya!

I'm an Air Force veteran. When I signed up and took the oath, I signed up for an 8 yr. term: 4 active, 4 inactive. At any given time I do not complete my inactive 4 years (National Guard, AF Reserves, or some other "Weekend Warrior" shit) I COULD BE RE-ACTIVATED INTO MILITARY SERVICE!

Most folks don't worry about doing the inactive part, because there was no pressing conflict/war in the horizon, and the government doesn't press the issue. Now that we're in a shortage of military manpower, those of us in fields that are critically needed could be called back (Mine was Supply. I think they have enough of them, I guess, LOL.)

There were a couple of fellow vets here in Georgia that were called back years after they've served! I could be next, if my MOS hits critical. I won't bitch about it, because I did raise my hand and took that oath. Only downside would be my uniform...IT DOESN'T FIT ANYMORE!

Uncle Sam would gladly give me another one......

LMMFAOBT!
          Last edited by Switch84; 11-07-2004, 11:12 AM.
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• LickMyCream
            Groupie
            • Aug 2004

Go read the article again. He DID serve his 8 years.

In other words, they could be trying the same thing to you even if you complete your 4 years of inactive duty.
            Last edited by LickMyCream; 11-07-2004, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...