• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Now this is some funny shit...

What a fucking idiot!!

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Ground Zero Suicide Inspired by Election

5 minutes ago U.S. National - AP

NEW YORK - A 25-year-old man from Georgia who was apparently distraught over President Bush (news - web sites)'s re-election shot and killed himself at ground zero. Andrew Veal's body was found Saturday morning inside the off-limits site, said Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. A shotgun was found nearby, but no suicide note was found, Coleman said.

Veal's mother said her son was upset about the result of the presidential election and had driven to New York, Gus Danese, president of the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association, told The New York Times in Sunday's editions.

Friends said Veal worked in a computer lab at the University of Georgia and was planning to marry.

"I'm absolutely sure it's a protest," Mary Anne Mauney, Veal's supervisor at the lab, told The Daily News. "I don't know what made him commit suicide, but where he did it was symbolic."

Police were investigating how Veal entered the former World Trade Center site, which is protected by high fences and owned by the Port Authority.
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Ignorant, stupid jackass!

Fuck this stupid motherfucker for DESECRATING THE WORLD TRADE CENTER site! Fuck this stupid motherfucker for taking his crybaby Liberal punk ass to the site where thousands died by no fault of their own!

I hope he rots in HELL!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• HELLVIS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jul 2004

Suicide is for the the weak. Just think....one less oxygen thief.
      He throws a punch.
      He swings. I duck.
      His fat ass falls...
      Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

The truth!

Originally posted by HELLVIS
        Suicide is for the the weak. Just think....one less oxygen thief.

You ROCK, Hellvis Baby!!!!!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• HELLVIS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jul 2004

Thank ya very much.
          He throws a punch.
          He swings. I duck.
          His fat ass falls...
          Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

Working...