PDA

View Full Version : Triumph of Hope

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Triumph of Hope
President Bush's re-election gives the free world a second chance.

BY JOSE MARIA AZNAR
Sunday, November 7, 2004 12:01 a.m. EST

Hope has triumphed.

I know that some may be surprised to read this, but I am convinced of the fact.

Hope has triumphed, and with it the confidence of the American people in the values and principles on which our shared civilization on both sides of the Atlantic is based. George W. Bush decided to respond to totalitarian terrorist attacks with a return to basic principles. He could have chosen appeasement. He could have opted for mere rhetoric. He decided not to do so. He decided to oppose brutality with steadfast conviction. Now a wide majority of his people has backed this policy. It has confirmed that there is hope in our way of life, a form of hope that derives its strength from its essential convictions, a hope that is manifested in the desire to defend freedom above all else.

Many took for granted that Mr. Bush would be defeated. They were wrong. The mistake committed by those who create caricatures is that they believe that normal people are going to substitute reality with caricature. The American people have decided that the best option is to offer a new mandate to Mr. Bush. If not, the achievement of these elections would be inexplicable: an extensive margin between the two candidates, in favor of President Bush, in favor of the popular vote; an increase in the number of his senators; a comfortable majority in the House of Representatives. Mr. Bush has managed to consolidate a movement that has been emerging for some years. He has managed to consolidate a natural conservative majority in his country.
George W. Bush has not only had to face the enemies of democracy but also stand up to a front of rejection made up of various different groups, a veritable negative coalition whose only unifying principle was to ensure that he was defeated. Some observers believed that the majority would now pronounce itself to be against the decision to go to Afghanistan and Iraq in order to prevent the terrorist threat from rising. The temptation of comfort and convenience is a powerful one. Our democracies are not especially well prepared for the idea that they are under threat. They are not well prepared to combat an enemy that is as diffuse as it is daring and lethal.

Following the atrocities of September 11, President Bush did not allow himself to be swept away by an understandable sense of rage. I know him well and I know what I am talking about. Afghanistan was a strategic objective in the war on terror, not an act of vengeance. Iraq has served the same purpose.

Mr. Bush's international strategy includes an active policy in favor of peace throughout the most dangerous region on Earth: the Middle East. He has promoted greater political openness and economic liberalization, not to mention values such as religious respect and tolerance. The status quo of a region that has become a hotbed for terrorists and fanatics is no longer acceptable. Far-reaching change is required. And this is what he is pursuing with his initiative for the Greater Middle East. I would say that it is the only option and hope for millions of human beings who are today lost in a climate of desperation and hatred. It is also the only option for our long-term security. This entire policy has been widely backed by the American people.

I believe that Mr. Bush's re-election ushers in a period of hope for the international community. Leaders all around the world can also play their part in defending our democracies and way of life. We have another four years before us, and Western leaders can now join the allied effort to build a safer and freer world. It is true, primitive anti-American feeling and unfounded hostility will make things more difficult for those leaders who have flirted with these tendencies. But the world is now presented with a clear opportunity.
Over the last few months we have witnessed numerous attempts to introduce and exploit issues that have the greatest capacity to create divisions. Power has been abused, and a damaging sense of polarization has set in. Hatred has been promoted in the place of understanding. Unity has been replaced with division. It is comforting to see that this strategy has simply mobilized many more millions of Americans, millions of Americans who went to the polls in order to do exactly the opposite. They have voted for a policy based on principles. They have voted for a sincere policy, for a leadership based on convictions. This policy does not shy away from unpleasant realities, but faces up to them, because it knows that this is the only way of overcoming them. This is the lesson that we can all learn: Attempts to create division can be opposed with a policy based on principles. And this policy can be a triumphant one.

Mr. Aznar is Spain's former prime minister.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110005864

Cathedral
11-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Way to go, Mr. Aznar!

It has long been my opinion that the Democrats are the one's guilty of dividing this country.
Any time they lose the big prize, i expect them to resort to ankle biting immediately.
They have NEVER let me down in that respect.

Whats different this time?
We Conservatives are done playing that game, and if it's a war you want, it's a war you shall have if you keep up the obstructionist attitudes when it comes to governing this nation.

Judges: Every one a Dem puts up is the same, leftist legislative dictator who doesn't read the law, but re-writes it to suit his far left agenda.
Yet, the moment a Republican puts up good people, they fillibuster them out of fear that our Constitution may actually be upheld.

That's just screwy, and in just a few more elections we'll have your seats down to a minority that we can actually restore honor and integrity to this Awesome Nation I Love Sooooo Much!

ELVIS
11-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Good article...

Far-reaching change in the middle east equals America's long term security...

:elvis:

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 02:27 AM
Yes! Praise Be!

http://www.bartcop.com/beat-up-w2004.jpg

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Good article...

Far-reaching change in the middle east equals America's long term security...

Not really. But good job regurgitating the agenda spoon fed to you by a christian militant fascist regime.

You'll be first in line for the special citizen ID barcode to be applied on the wrist or forehead!

http://www.av1611.org/666/images/barcode2a.gif

FORD
11-08-2004, 02:35 AM
Triumph of Lies
Triumph of Hatred
Triumph of Fascism

DEATH of Hope
DEATH of Democracy
DEATH of America :(

ODShowtime
11-08-2004, 10:38 AM
I hope we don't get our asses nuc'd while I'm still young!

Cathedral
11-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Whats really odd is that you all think that it matters to Terrorists who is in office.

Electing Kerry wouldn't make you any safer because he changes his mind with what the polls say.
That makes us vulnerable more than anything, and the man simply has no experience with these issues as the President does.

He does however have experience in Terrorism, when he cut off ears, cut off limbs, ravaged the countryside, and raised villages remenscent of Ghengis Khan, etc. etc. etc.

He admitted to these things, and you wanted him elected?

Truth is, I didn't have a choice in this election.
the DNC never offered one with any viability or integrity.

So Bush stayed put, and don't blame us Rednecks for not risking the farm.
The odds were not good enough and you all are too blinded by hatred to see you were supporting the wrong candidate.

Hell, I would have voted for Lieberman as long as Gore wasn't attached to his ass.

FORD
11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
So while your obsessing about the 50 ft tall aborted gay fetus trying to marry your cousin, the very real threat of fascists and foreign spies selling this country out goes totally unnoticed in half the country.

And you wonder why I'm so pissed off??

If a terrorist attack (real or staged) hits this country, where's it likely to happen?

Nebraska? Oklahome?

Bumbfucker Mississippi?

FUCK NO. It will be in a "blue state", just like the last one was.

Because it's easier for the real terrorists (if there are any) to reach, and more politically expedient for the fake terrorists (BCE) who will continue to attack those who had the nerve not to vote for their fascist asses.

Catfish
11-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If a terrorist attack (real or staged) hits this country, where's it likely to happen?

Nebraska? Oklahome?

Bumbfucker Mississippi?

FUCK NO. It will be in a "blue state", just like the last one was.

I hope it will be in your FRONT YARD you sissy!

FORD
11-08-2004, 11:43 AM
My front yard wouldn't be a big enough target.

But the empty space between your ears might be.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Isn't it funny how SCARED these CONS are of terrorism, unless they are wishing it upon someone else.

It's funny how New York voted in the election considering they are the ones that experienced terrorism first hand.

Those retards in Ohio are just as scared of terrorism than they are of boys kissing.

The simpletons have taken over!

Praise the Lord!

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 01:01 PM
How'd that election go for your type again Cunt?

ELVIS
11-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Bumbfucker Mississippi?

Let's see you say that in Mississippi, you sissy homo...

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
How'd that election go for your type again Cunt?

In case you didn't know- You Jesus freaks won by a small margin.

You hayseeds in Oklahoma don't know terrorism. You know what the state run media tell you about terrorism. New Yorkers know about terrorism.

You recite the agenda of christian militants like a good little fascist! You confuse patriotism with compliance.
Today's Terror Alert Level: IGNORANT

Be scared! Very Scared. McOsama has put a McJihad on your dumbass!

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Wow! I'll bet Texas A&M went home happy last weekend because the only lost "by a small margin".

I forget, are they still losers or not? You libs can try to "nuance" this all you want, but it was a healthy win. Not to mention, I do believe Conservatives picked up seats in both Houses of Congress, no?

But keep telling yourself you're not a loser. As long as you feel good about it, that's all that matters. Meanwhile, there are about to be some Supreme Court seats open. Care if our "ignorant" politicians fill those?

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Wow! I'll bet Texas A&M went home happy last weekend because the only lost "by a small margin".

I forget, are they still losers or not? You libs can try to "nuance" this all you want, but it was a healthy win. Not to mention, I do believe Conservatives picked up seats in both Houses of Congress, no?

But keep telling yourself you're not a loser. As long as you feel good about it, that's all that matters. Meanwhile, there are about to be some Supreme Court seats open. Care if our "ignorant" politicians fill those?

In your simple world it's all about winning or losing. It's good that you don't bog down your little brain with any facts or circumstances.

TERROR ALERT LEVEL: SIMPLE

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Policy, both domestic and foreign, is set by the President and the majority party in Congress. What's hard to understand about that?

And how do you become the majority party in Congress? You win elections. How do you become the President? You win the election. (No additional commentary needed Ford).

No amount of "nuance" is going to change this simple fact. You can't reason your way out of minority status.

But hey, better luck in two years. Oh, and how'd the last midterm election go? Did Dems regain control of Congress? I forget.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Whoops, connection locked up and resulted in a double post.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Policy, both domestic and foreign, is set by the President and the majority party in Congress. What's hard to understand about that?

Bush's foreignly domestic policy of ignoring memos called "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Within US" and ignoring advisors like Richard Clarke allowed a international criminal to attack our country and kill 3000 people.

You vote for strange policies.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Whatever. Don't project your party's weakness to Bush.

The "simple" fact of the matter is that the majority of Americans do not share your assessment of the situation. The "simple" fact of the matter is that your ideology has been rejected in every election since 1994 (minus Slickster's reelection. But he was running against Dole, who certainly wasn't the strongest of candidates). With each election, your ideology loses a couple of seats in the Senate, a bunch of seats in the House, a couple Governorships, and a whole bunch of state legislatures.

I'm really not sure why you consider yourself so highly intelligent... Surely you understand what's happening around you, right?

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Whatever. Don't project your party's weakness to Bush.

The "simple" fact of the matter is that the majority of Americans do not share your assessment of the situation. The "simple" fact of the matter is that your ideology has been rejected in every election since 1994 (minus Slickster's reelection. But he was running against Dole, who certainly wasn't the strongest of candidates). With each election, your ideology loses a couple of seats in the Senate, a bunch of seats in the House, a couple Governorships, and a whole bunch of state legislatures.

I'm really not sure why you consider yourself so highly intelligent... Surely you understand what's happening around you, right?

First of all, I am NOT a democrat. You CONS know all about arguing with a DEM, but an Independent like myself just confuses you!

Yes, the ideology of peace has been rejected by a group of christian militants who use issues like gay marriage to manipulate simple minded christians like yourself into voting for their agenda. Therefore controling the HUGE BU$INE$$ of this war and handing no bid contracts to Halliburton.

The Bush administration FUCKING IGNORED THE WARNINGS OF THE 911 ATTACK. This is why I am anti-Bush.

Terror Alert Level: IN DENIAL

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
You hayseeds in Oklahoma don't know terrorism.

http://independence.net/okc/murrahbuildingbig.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused:

FORD
11-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Good catch Doc. That one slipped right by me.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Good catch Doc. That one slipped right by me.

I stand corrected!

I will point out the very different circumstances of this bombing within the context of my argument.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 08:08 PM
First of all, I am NOT a democrat. You CONS know all about arguing with a DEM, but an Independent like myself just confuses you!

An "Independent" is just a liberal that doesn't have the balls to call himself one.

Hell, at least Ford's a self proclaimed proud liberal.

My respect for him for that simple fact will bury any respect you'll ever warrant. At least the dude has the balls to label himself for what he believes.

Face it, you've got itty-bitty little raisin-sack balls, don't ya?

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Excuse me? I'm an independant. I'm conservative on size of government and on fiscal matters, and I'm moderate to liberal on some social issues (not all).

For everything I agree with on the liberal side, I agree with something else on the conservative side. Sometimes, I agree with neither.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Hey Doc, who was the "independent" candidate this time 'round?

What makeup does the "independent" party contribute to Congress?

How do the two "independents" in the House routinely vote, with Dems or Republicans?

When's the last time you voted for a tried and true liberal?

Do you believe in tax increases? Abortion? Weak national defence? Socialized healthcare?

Face it, you're a Conservative for sure.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Excuse me? I'm an independant. I'm conservative on size of government and on fiscal matters, and I'm moderate to liberal on some social issues (not all).

Thank you Dr. Love!

These dummy christains have been listening to stories about good vs. evil thier whole lives. They are unable to understand that someone may fall in the middle. There feel that there are only two sides to any given issue.

Anytime some one like John Ascroft misuses the word liberal, they display thier ignorance for all to see.

And he managed to avoid the fact that I don't like Bush because administration FUCKING IGNORED THE WARNINGS OF THE 911 ATTACK! Not because of my politics, but because I don't want people to die in terrorist attacks.

Terror Alert Level: STILL IN DENIAL!

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 09:10 PM
LOL, I will agree with you that I don't believe in tax increases, abortion, weak defense or socialized healthcare.

But I don't agree with a constitutional amendment to deny gay people any freedom to get legally (or religiously) married, either.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Hey Doc, who was the "independent" candidate this time 'round?

What makeup does the "independent" party contribute to Congress?

How do the two "independents" in the House routinely vote, with Dems or Republicans?

Hey Dipshit- Independents can vote for either party. We give ourselves more choices. I don't need no silly bible or church to tell me how to think.

Every issue does not divide at the party line.

I am an Independent because both parties are sometimes full of shit.

Did you ever notice that most giant corporations give $ to both parties?

Warham
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Thank you Dr. Love!

These dummy christains have been listening to stories about good vs. evil thier whole lives. They are unable to understand that someone may fall in the middle. There feel that there are only two sides to any given issue.

Anytime some one like John Ascroft misuses the word liberal, they display thier ignorance for all to see.

And he managed to avoid the fact that I don't like Bush because administration FUCKING IGNORED THE WARNINGS OF THE 911 ATTACK! Not because of my politics, but because I don't want people to die in terrorist attacks.

Terror Alert Level: STILL IN DENIAL!

Translation: Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah.

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Every issue does not divide at the party line.

I am an Independent because both parties are sometimes full of shit.

Did you ever notice that most giant corporations give $ to both parties?

I agree with these statements.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Translation: Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah.

Look who's here!

Christian Dipshit Superstar! Nothing real to bring to the conversation? Typical!

I'm gonna say a little prayer:
"Dear Baby Jesus, Please protect me from your stupid followers. Amen"

Warham
11-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Jesus doesn't listen to cunts.

But he will listen to the mentally deficient, so you may just be in luck!

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Jesus doesn't listen to cunts.

But he will listen to the mentally deficient, so you may just be in luck!

Alrighty! Thanks for clearing that up! You bring so much to the conversation.

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 10:14 PM

It's funny how New York voted in the election considering they are the ones that experienced terrorism first hand.

A slew of college students, starving artists in the village and now Williamsburg, a whole gay section of Manhattan, and newly made citizens who know nothing about politics and are told to vote Democratic and you are using us as an "oh, they voted for Kerry" example? Towers or no towers, the city was going to vote for Kerry anyway. The city always votes democratic, except for mayor oddly enough, and because we dominate the state population-wise, the state goes however the city goes.

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
A slew of college students, starving artists in the village and now Williamsburg, a whole gay section of Manhattan, and newly made citizens who know nothing about politics and are told to vote Democratic and you are using us as an "oh, they voted for Kerry" example? Towers or no towers, the city was going to vote for Kerry anyway. The city always votes democratic, except for mayor oddly enough, and because we dominate the state population-wise, the state goes however the city goes.

http://www.freep.com/art/1998/oct/04/1004_ireland_flag.jpg

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
http://www.freep.com/art/1998/oct/04/1004_ireland_flag.jpg

The IRA spammed the election?

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
The IRA spammed the election?

No...

http://www.sinnfein.ie/fosf/images/MandelaAdamsFront.jpg

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 10:37 PM
http://stop-the-hate.org/duke.jpg

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 10:37 PM
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/7875/maze.jpg

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Clinton is also a practicing christian!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics11/A-B-S_Oct-2004/IMBJR/images/november_monster.jpg

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Dick worshops at the church of money.

The bible talks about rich people. Stuff Like "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics11/A-B-S_Oct-2004/misc/images/cheney-cash-PhilMonty.jpg

aesop
11-09-2004, 02:20 AM

Yes, the ideology of peace has been rejected by a group of christian militants who use issues like gay marriage to manipulate simple minded christians like yourself into voting for their agenda. Therefore controling the HUGE BU$INE$$ of this war and handing no bid contracts to Halliburton.

The Bush administration FUCKING IGNORED THE WARNINGS OF THE 911 ATTACK. This is why I am anti-Bush.

Terror Alert Level: IN DENIAL

Yea, well we all saw how vigorously Clinton pursued those rascally terrorists. Whoops, I forgot, he was too busy hanging out with Andy Rooney and Dan Rather, trying to pump them for advice on building his 'legacy'. Based on his responses to embassy bombings, the US Cole, et all, he was a real terrorism champion. Just like the Botox Bandit would've been. Thank God we have elected officeials with BALLS.

And Demon Cunt (nice name, btw), well, never mind. You're not worth the 5 calories I'd burn typing a real response to your sorry ass. Again, nice name, though. I'm sure it'll take you far in life.

aesop
11-09-2004, 02:22 AM

The bible talks about rich people. Stuff Like "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics11/A-B-S_Oct-2004/misc/images/cheney-cash-PhilMonty.jpg

Please don't be a hypocrite and quote the bible when you think it's warranted. You can't have it both ways. Shouldn't you be out skinning a squirrel or something?

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by aesop
Yea, well we all saw how vigorously Clinton pursued those rascally terrorists. Whoops, I forgot, he was too busy hanging out with Andy Rooney and Dan Rather, trying to pump them for advice on building his 'legacy'. Based on his responses to embassy bombings, the US Cole, et all, he was a real terrorism champion. Just like the Botox Bandit would've been. Thank God we have elected officeials with BALLS.

And Demon Cunt (nice name, btw), well, never mind. You're not worth the 5 calories I'd burn typing a real response to your sorry ass. Again, nice name, though. I'm sure it'll take you far in life.

Look everyone, here's one now using the "Blame Clinton" technique.

911 happened on Bush's watch. Ignoring memos like "Bin Laden determined to strike in US" and advice from the likes Richard Clarke allowed the attacks to happen. Remember? Clinton was retired!

http://weblog.garyturner.net/images/2004/akma_fox.jpg

aesop
11-09-2004, 02:44 AM
Look everyone, here's one now using the "Blame Clinton" technique.

911 happened on Bush's watch. Ignoring memos like "Bin Laden determined to strike in US" and advice from the likes Richard Clarke allowed the attacks to happen. Remember? Clinton was retired!

http://weblog.garyturner.net/images/2004/akma_fox.jpg

And what exactly would you've done if you were president and received a memo entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike in US"? Mount 22MM gun turrets to the top of the twin towers? That'd be like me sending you a memo saying 'you are going to Hell someday'. Alot of good that does if your curious as to exactly whenand where. But if it makes you feel better knowing that Clinton was 'retired' then good for you.

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by aesop
And what exactly would you've done if you were president and received a memo entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike in US"?

First step: Find Bin Laden.
Second step: Put a 100 Million bounty jihad on his ass.
Third step: Wait until Bin Laden's body is delivered to the Pentagon for stuff and mount.
Step four: Mount him in the Oval Office.
Step five: Have the IRS audit every single dollar you have ever spent.

P.S. Your English is really bad bro. Your or you're?

John Ashcroft
11-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
LOL, I will agree with you that I don't believe in tax increases, abortion, weak defense or socialized healthcare.

But I don't agree with a constitutional amendment to deny gay people any freedom to get legally (or religiously) married, either.

Neither do I Doc, but it doesn't make me an independent. Face it, no political party will follow every citizen's ideology in lock-step. It just can't happen. But every voter needs to determine his/her key issues of importance and vote for the party that best matches. In your case, it's the Republican party. In Cunt's case, it's the socialist party.

And by in large I stand by my assessment that 99% of self proclaimed independents are just liberals that are afraid to admit it. Look how they vote.

FORD
11-09-2004, 09:34 AM
http://www.liberalcartoons.com/images/ps0654.jpg

FORD
11-09-2004, 09:36 AM
http://www.liberalcartoons.com/images/ps0655.jpg

diamond den™
11-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Ford is a very sore loser.

John Ashcroft
11-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Hey Ford, you ever play any sports?

FORD
11-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Hey Ford, you ever play any sports?

Not professionally. why?

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Not professionally. why?

Uh Oh! I smell a stinky sports metaphor coming from Asscrofts ass!

http://cristal.inria.fr/~harley/ecdl3/pics/butthead.gif

Loki
11-09-2004, 11:25 AM
prattling fools! the end is nearly complete. Ragnarok comes quickly. huzzah huzzah.

John Ashcroft
11-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Not professionally. why?

Just because. Learning to lose with dignity is just as important as learning to win with dignity (perhaps even more so). Especially if you ever want to actually win a game again. Excuses for losing will not put you in the winner's circle. You have to simply analyze honestly exactly why you lost. Then you need to improve those areas.

Dude, your side lost. Not just the Presidential election, but across the board. This is bigger than Bush. It's a sound rejection of the Democratic party's ideology. Until your party recognizes that they have to change to meet their constituency's needs, they will continue to lose elections.

Ally_Kat
11-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Hey Dipshit- Independents can vote for either party. [B]

So can Republicans, Democrats, Greens, etc, etc.

Denny
11-09-2004, 11:42 AM
So can Republicans, Democrats, Greens, etc, etc.

Go on home British soldiers, go on home
Have you got no fucking homes of your own
For 800 years we've fought you without fear
And we'll fight you for 800 more

If you stay British soldiers, if you stay
You'll never ever beat the IRA
For the 14 men in Derry
Are the last that you will bury
So take a tip, and leave us bloody be

So go on home British Soldiers, go on home
And we will fight you for 800 more

We're not British, we're not Saxon, we're not English
We're Irish and proud we are to be
So fuck your Union Jack, we want our country back
We want to see old Ireland free once more

So go on home British soldiers, go on home

We'll fight them British soldiers for the cause
We'll never bow to soldiers because
Troughout our history, we were born to be free
So get out British bastards leave us be

So go on home British soldiers, go on home

Go on home British soldiers, go on home

Ally_Kat
11-09-2004, 11:45 AM

Then we all better pray like all hell for John and Teresa Heinz Kerry.

I don't get that. You guys all point towards the president and talking about how money and how they have it. Meanwhile, the canidate you guys wanted to win last week was wealthier than them combined. It baffles me.

DEMON CUNT
11-11-2004, 12:16 PM
I don't get that. You guys all point towards the president and talking about how money and how they have it. Meanwhile, the canidate you guys wanted to win last week was wealthier than them combined. It baffles me.

One's fortune came from katsup.

The others's came from selling "equiptment" to Iran, Iraq, etc. (Illegally. I might add.)

John Ashcroft
11-11-2004, 12:17 PM
One's fortune came from marrying into money that even his wife didn't earn.

The other's came from hard work.

Nickdfresh
11-11-2004, 12:21 PM
One's fortune came from marrying into money that even his wife didn't earn.

The other's came from hard work.

Ya', like figuring out ways to cheat the Gov't out of tax revenues and using your elected position to become a lobbyist.

Oh by the way, W. is from a rich, elitist clan of Bush, aristocracy at its, uh...mmm...finest.

John Ashcroft
11-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Why are you talking about Tom Daschle and his wife?

I'm talking about the President.

Oh, and about taxes. Surely you've seen the news that Kerry's effective tax rate last year was 12%. Sure wish mine was that low.

DEMON CUNT
11-11-2004, 12:41 PM

Oh, and about taxes. Surely you've seen the news that Kerry's effective tax rate last year was 12%. Sure wish mine was that low.

BUSH TAX CUTS!!!

John, Didn't you just get fired?

Katydid
12-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Way to go, Mr. Aznar!

It has long been my opinion that the Democrats are the one's guilty of dividing this country.
Any time they lose the big prize, i expect them to resort to ankle biting immediately.
They have NEVER let me down in that respect.

Whats different this time?
We Conservatives are done playing that game, and if it's a war you want, it's a war you shall have if you keep up the obstructionist attitudes when it comes to governing this nation.

Judges: Every one a Dem puts up is the same, leftist legislative dictator who doesn't read the law, but re-writes it to suit his far left agenda.
Yet, the moment a Republican puts up good people, they fillibuster them out of fear that our Constitution may actually be upheld.

That's just screwy, and in just a few more elections we'll have your seats down to a minority that we can actually restore honor and integrity to this Awesome Nation I Love Sooooo Much!

I didn't know you was a Republican. I am also a Republican, which by the way has all kinds on Walker cousins on both sides of my family from TX and OK... I didn't think we'd ever find anything to agree on.

:D You are kind of a holy Terror yourself...

Nickdfresh
12-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
I didn't know you was a Republican. I am also a Republican, which by the way has all kinds on Walker cousins on both sides of my family from TX and OK... I didn't think we'd ever find anything to agree on.

:D You are kind of a holy Terror yourself...

Crazy Katydid out to ruin another forum.

Ally_Kat
12-01-2004, 11:17 PM

John, Didn't you just get fired?

Are you confusing John with JCook?

FORD
12-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Are you confusing John with JCook?

No he's confusing him with the REAL John Asscrotch. Though actually, he quit. Funny how Asscrotch and Ridge both claimed they were leaving because they had finished their jobs when the sad reality is that the BCE has done very little on the domestic front to protect this country from terrorism.

ODShowtime
12-02-2004, 08:36 AM
No he's confusing him with the REAL John Asscrotch. Though actually, he quit. Funny how Asscrotch and Ridge both claimed they were leaving because they had finished their jobs when the sad reality is that the BCE has done very little on the domestic front to protect this country from terrorism.

I thought it was laughable when JA had his Mission Accomplished qoute. The realm is safe from evildoers! Hopefully he will not have to eat his words...

Nickdfresh
12-02-2004, 08:42 AM
Johnny Ashcroft can now concentrate on his career as a composer/performer....Let the eagles soar.....

FORD
12-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Johnny Ashcroft can now concentrate on his career as a composer/performer....Let the eagles soar.....

Asscrotch ROCKS!! (http://www1.cnn.com/video/us/2002/02/25/ashcroft.sings.wbtv.med.html) :killer: :rockit2: :rockit:

Nickdfresh
12-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Asscrotch ROCKS!! (http://www1.cnn.com/video/us/2002/02/25/ashcroft.sings.wbtv.med.html) :killer: :rockit2: :rockit:

This was my cat's reaction to "Let the Eagles Soar."