PDA

View Full Version : I'm that ASSHOLE who buttfucks boy Pandas....

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
from this site. He is a FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT.

:mad:

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Jesus, give the calvalcade of dead Irish heroes a rest Diamond. What the fuck, is this Up the IRA night or what? I was waiting for your discertation on Wolfe Tone.

Your threads are making Santa very depressed!

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Jesus, give the calvalcade of dead Irish heroes a rest Diamond. What the fuck, is this Up the IRA night or what? I was waiting for your discertation on Wolfe Tone.

Your threads are making Santa very depressed!

The IRA were HEROS who tried to make IRELAND unified despite the TERRORIST actions of the British government.

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 08:20 PM
I guess you'll have to wait until the Catholics reproduce faster than the Prod's due to the Papal prohibitions on birth control for that to happen!

Big Train
11-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Diamond,

Why don't you just give us your thesis on why the IRA was great in a single thread, instead of giving us the play by play on all the key figures? As a protestant Irishman myself, I'd love to know why you think they were so great.

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Diamond,

Why don't you just give us your thesis on why the IRA was great in a single thread, instead of giving us the play by play on all the key figures? As a protestant Irishman myself, I'd love to know why you think they were so great.

That is very hard.....the IRA fought the English for over 800 years.

That isn't exactly 8 months or years, is it????

:(

Big Train
11-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I suppose you could sum up the key points, no?

stilleddiesangel
11-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
That is very hard.....the IRA fought the English for over 800 years.

That isn't exactly 8 months or years, is it????

:(

With respect Den, thats an issue that will never be resolved. Fact is, the Irish were treated like shit by the aristocracy, just as other countries did the same to smaller nations. But putting nail bombs in toys on the streets at Xmas for kids to pick up isn't the way to get sympathy. Some of my family is Irish and I'm a catholic.. but it aint the way to get things done over there. Just creates more hatred.

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
With respect Den, thats an issue that will never be resolved. Fact is, the Irish were treated like shit by the aristocracy, just as other countries did the same to smaller nations. But putting nail bombs in toys on the streets at Xmas for kids to pick up isn't the way to get sympathy. Some of my family is Irish and I'm a catholic.. but it aint the way to get things done over there. Just creates more hatred.

I think it's the English who have created the HATRED over 800 years ago.

It can be easily solved.......peacefully.....

All the British Government has to do is get the Troops out Northern Ireland....

As for people putting Nail Bombs in XMAS presents......THAT IS ALOAD OF LIES and BULLSHIT.

BTW, Even the people in England were cheering when the Brighton Bombing happened back in 1984.

stilleddiesangel
11-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
I think it's the English who have created the HATRED over 800 years ago.

It can be easily solved.......peacefully.....

All the British Government has to do is get the Troops out Northern Ireland....

As for people putting Nail Bombs in XMAS presents......THAT IS ALOAD OF LIES and BULLSHIT.

BTW, Even the people in England were cheering when the Brighton Bombing happened back in 1984.

No Den, we weren't laughing, I hated Maggie too but I never laugh when innocents die. Whatever the nationality. The bombs were real. I was around at the time. Fact is, babies dont know hatred, they are taught by both sides, kids grow up in this day and age learning to hate the other side and if the troops pull out there would be a bloodbath.

When you talk about the English are you talking about the poor bastards down the mines and in the mills or the aristocracy that stuffed us all? What happened to the Irish was a disgrace, no doubt about it but violence breeds only one thing and thats more violence. Especially over there.

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 09:07 PM
No Den, we weren't laughing, I hated Maggie too but I never laugh when innocents die. Whatever the nationality. The bombs were real. I was around at the time. Fact is, babies dont know hatred, they are taught by both sides, kids grow up in this day and age learning to hate the other side and if the troops pull out there would be a bloodbath.

When you talk about the English are you talking about the poor bastards down the mines and in the mills or the aristocracy that stuffed us all? What happened to the Irish was a disgrace, no doubt about it but violence breeds only one thing and thats more violence. Especially over there.

Remember the POLL TAX?????

:)

stilleddiesangel
11-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Sure do.. never paid a penny to the robbing bitch!!! :D

stilleddiesangel
11-08-2004, 09:10 PM
PS.. talking about bloodbaths, should be in my place when Celtic and Rangers are playing... Not good ;)

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
PS.. talking about bloodbaths, should be in my place when Celtic and Rangers are playing... Not good ;)

I know ALOT of Celtic supporters.

I remember GAZZA pulling a touch of RACIST shit at one of the OLD FIRM games a few years ago.

He is a REAL HERO(Gazza).

stilleddiesangel
11-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Gazza's an ignorant git!! I'm celtic and my b/friend's rangers.. but we've learned that making love not war is much more fun!!! :D

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Very appropriate thread title. :cool:

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Very appropriate thread title. :cool:

Everybody needs a Panda Hug™ around here

:)

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 09:24 PM
No spamming the forum with Panda pics again, Dumbass Den.

Dr. Love
11-08-2004, 09:25 PM
That goes for the Zappa BS as well.

stilleddiesangel
11-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Good chatting with ya Den!! :)