shit about to hit the fan in Saudi Arabia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucky wilbury

shit about to hit the fan in Saudi Arabia?

is the shit about to hit the fan in Saudi Arabia in one form or another in the coming weeks? my guess is yes.
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I think it needs to hit the fan.

I just don't want any of our soldiers to get hurt in the process.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I'm missing something here. Can anyone elaborate?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Agent Zimmerman must have heard some interesting gossip around the water cooler in Langley
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

well something interesting did come across on a cable. the saudis are dropping the hammer big time internally. i mean big. seems obl and company are about to "up the stakes" inside saudi arabia and up them soon like in the next few weeks. i wouldn't want to be inside that country anytime soon.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

It's definitely a possibility, Al-Qaida had a pretty big blast in Riyadh a few months ago...

I think, if/when it does happen, it'll be interesting to see how much they'll beg the US to do something about it, after the Saudis pretty much told us to fuck off this past year....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I think we should implement some new game rules for both Saudi Arabia and Israel...

I feel safe because i am allowed to carry my gun and would not hesitate to off a Terrorist if i were to encounter one.
              That's the key right there, folks.
              If we all pretty much took responsibility for our own safety and armed ourselves for just such an event, we'd all be better off and the Terrorists would have a tougher time of waging attacks on our soil.

Hey, we have always been accused of being the Cowboys of the world so why the hell not present our enemies with opposition in the streets?

It's easy to kill the innocent when their back is turned. try that shit while your trying to outrun a .357 hollowpoint .

Cowards, that is what we should be calling them instead of Terrorists. I am not afraid, I am pissed off and not nieve enough to think that the US Government can protect me and my family.
              Come near my castle with destruction in mind and the next sound you hear will be a bullet mutilating your skull, and that is a fact.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                I think we should implement some new game rules for both Saudi Arabia and Israel...

I feel safe because i am allowed to carry my gun and would not hesitate to off a Terrorist if i were to encounter one.
                That's the key right there, folks.
                If we all pretty much took responsibility for our own safety and armed ourselves for just such an event, we'd all be better off and the Terrorists would have a tougher time of waging attacks on our soil.

Hey, we have always been accused of being the Cowboys of the world so why the hell not present our enemies with opposition in the streets?

It's easy to kill the innocent when their back is turned. try that shit while your trying to outrun a .357 hollowpoint .

Cowards, that is what we should be calling them instead of Terrorists. I am not afraid, I am pissed off and not nieve enough to think that the US Government can protect me and my family.
                Come near my castle with destruction in mind and the next sound you hear will be a bullet mutilating your skull, and that is a fact.
                Ok, thanks for the NRA pep rally speech, but what does that have to do with Saudi Arabia or Israel?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Viking
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

See my thread from the Northeast Intelligence Network for more insight...........

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I say we better start having alternative energy power plants so we won't need anymore Saudi Oil. Once we do that, we will have no obligation to send troops over there. And we'll just let em kill each other.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Ok, thanks for the NRA pep rally speech, but what does that have to do with Saudi Arabia or Israel?
                      They both breed terro.........Cowards, and they need a third eye compliments of good old .357

Comment

• Viking
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral:
                        They both breed terro.........Cowards, and they need a third eye compliments of good old .357
                        Yup. Personally, this is my current play toy - it chambers a .380 slug:

Comment

• Viking
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

"Blondie!!!!! Do you what you are?!? You're a son of a bitch!"

-Tuco, The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Thats a nice piece there, i bet it rearranges brain matter really well...

Comment

• Viking
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Yup - F.LLI PIETTA .36/.44 Colt Navy Yank. Sam Colt and Wild Bill Hickok's personal favorite. Not a lot of recoil, but it's accurate as hell to 100 yards. Came in three versions:

Comment

Working...