• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

FORD/Elvis/Icon are Nazis/Retards/BCE Threads

Folks,

Threads in this forum that are not expressly political in content or nature, and that fail to address what a person of common sense and regular intelligence would consider even moderately relevant to topics that fall under politics, terrorism, or other newsworthy events both locally and globally that reference government, privacy, oil prices, or the BCE will be moved/closed/deleted. lol

In addition, personal attacks are ENCOURAGED, but only in the context of a thread in which the attack takes place. For instance, if you believe FORD is a total RETARD, then say that in the context of a thread in which FORD states a position (as he usually does) and you choose to disagree with him and call his intelligence, patriotism, physique, or religious beliefs into question. Do this for anyone and everyone (myself included) in this forum, in this manner.

Threads that are created simply to foster personal attacks against a mod or soldier of RothArmy (or webbies too, lol) are NOT tolerated in this forum. Take that kind of discussion to the DUMP or Hitchworld, for example.

To net it out: keep things in this forum relevant. And keep attacks on folks relevant and related to their postings in the various threads.

FORD, Elvis, and I don't agree on everything, hell... I don't think FORD, Elvis, or me and most people around here agree on everything, but that's what makes the forum great. If you don't like FORD posting a pic of Bush with a Hitler-mustache, let him know IN THAT THREAD, not in a new thread just designed to call him a 'tard. And if you don't want Elvis quoting Old Testament scripture to condemn gays, don't create threads that call out Elvis for being a closet homo, and if you don't want cheap gas prices or want to drive gas guzzling V8s while handing out driver licenses to illegal immigrants, please don't start threads calling me out for being an "illegal taco eater"... lmao

We all have different ideas, opinions, beliefs. And some of us get really riled and fired up, but at the end of the day, let's have just a little respect for each other left in the tank. Not much, maybe just 1%, you know, basic respect for fellow humans. And the forums will run smoothly.

Personal attack threads are PROTECTED at RothArmy, but will be moved to appropriate forums (unless, I'm attacked, in which case the thread will be deleted, and user banned... ). And any attachments or content that fucks up a thread so completely that it interferes with the vast majority of RothArmy soldiers being able to read or enjoy the thread will be edited/deleted as necessary. This is a last resort and will only be conducted in extreme circumstances, but FORD, Elvis, and Dr. Love all have the ability to edit/delete within the context of the above-mentioned criteria. And in 99% of the cases, the webbies support their judgement.

Thank you for your time.. lmao

SIEG OIL!!!
    SIEG ICON!!!

BCE UBER ALLES!!!

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.

Comment

• Figs
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

You'll excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.

Comment

• Figs
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Politics makes liars of us all, lieutenant

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Well, if you put it that way Figs... lol

Congrats on post #2000!!

SIEG OIL!!!
          SIEG ICON!!!
          BCE UBER ALLES!!!

Icon.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Figs
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

You've betrayed your country. You've passed on numerous military secrets to Moscow, and endangered the lives of British men and women. And I'd say you've weakened NATO. Perhaps irretrievably. Just you, and your schoolboy politics, and your idiotically conceited face of your own importance!

Comment

• Figs
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Remember the first rule of politics. The ballots don't make the results, the counters make the results. The counters. Keep counting.

Comment

• Figs
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.

Comment

• Figs
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit! Filth is my politics! Filth is my life!

Comment

• Figs
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by conmee

Congrats on post #2000!!

Thank you kind Sir; sorry to spam up your thread....

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Figs,

Spam is my friend! And I respect my brethren from both Britain and upstate New York.

Moscow is our ALLY now that the great divide of communism and the Berlin Wall has fallen... they will help us with Iraq as we will invariably get involved with the Chechen conflift (I'm sure there is a natural gas pipeline slant in there somewhere)... the BCE saw and will see to that... If it weren't for the US, there wouldn't be a NATO... the French have never been able to defend themselves, and the Germans don't have the money to maintain a world-class military (of course, their constitution limits their ability to raise a significant army), and the British basically TIED with Argentina during the Falklands... lmao

If anything, Western Europe has become dumb, fat, happy, and drunk behind the support of the BCE and Amerika's military might... please don't hate me because my military keeps Britain's freedoms safe from the French.... lamo Britain, France, Germany, and Israel as the 54th states...

SIEG OIL!!!
                      SIEG ICON!!!
                      BCE UBER ALLES!!

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Figs
                        You've betrayed your country. You've passed on numerous military secrets to Moscow, and endangered the lives of British men and women. And I'd say you've weakened NATO. Perhaps irretrievably. Just you, and your schoolboy politics, and your idiotically conceited face of your own importance!
                        Stop quoting John LeCarre' novels! -LOL Good choice though.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Whatever Figs is drinking, pass a couple of 'em down this way
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Btw, all threads that call dumbass den a fuckstick (or any variant of insult) will be stickied and highly revered in this forum.

By the authority of my 6 crowns, it is so!!
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Oh, and by the power of greyskull, too.
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...