PDA

View Full Version : VH website has locked "The Vault"

Diamondjimi
11-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Just wondering why VH has stopped fans access to "The Vault".?
Oh ya , there's evidence of Dave in there......
I guess it's officially a SHEEP ONLY site. Back in the Dave era they locked up the sheep.Now it seems that's all they welcome there.
Fuck EDDIE and his big sister SHEMP. Talk about destroying a legacy!!!
KISS MY ASS YOU DELUSIONAL ARSEHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottydabodi
11-11-2004, 07:24 PM
The VH's are so fucked up that they don't want anyone to know what a SPECTACULAR job DLR did in leading that band from the Garage to the Stadium... without Dave they've done nothing but perpetually dissappoint with boring material, and refusal to play any of the classic songs... If Sam didn't like the classic Van Halen era, then why'd he join a band whose songs he fuckin' hated?!?!!?? What a bunch of LOSERS...

Matt White
11-11-2004, 08:12 PM
It's been locked ever since they returned diamondjimi.
Dosen't matter. Some of us raided the vault long ago.

Switch84
11-11-2004, 08:36 PM
:D Holy SHIT! Mama Van Halen was fucking around, because those two look NOTHING alike! Ed's a cute baby, but Alex looks like 'Monkey Boy'.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Bill Lumbergh
11-11-2004, 09:01 PM
I wish somene would lock Al up in a vault and throw away the key..............

Switch84
11-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I wish somene would lock Al up in a vault and throw away the key..............

Me, too!

Lou
11-11-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm annoyed they took down all the past tour dates...it was helpful as a reference. Of course that'd also be evidence that Dave was in the band. Fuck them and fuck that lackey Brad Starks.

lms2
11-11-2004, 09:15 PM
I don't really care about the vault. Sure, it would be nice if they would share their treasure trove, but denial is what it is.

What would be really nice is if Dave would post something on his site letting us know what he is up to with his band these days!

Are we to not hear anything about him now till his New Years show?

Rikk
11-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Lou
I'm annoyed they took down all the past tour dates...it was helpful as a reference. Of course that'd also be evidence that Dave was in the band. Fuck them and fuck that lackey Brad Starks.

Brad Starks is a pathetic lackey cocksucker.

BTW, Lou, I don't think I've ever officially thanked you for the amazing DVD's you've been throwing up. Thanks again, my friend. Can't wait to watch Montreal on DVD finally!! Some idiot wanted to put you down because he was complaining that it wasn't the 2-disc version. I mean, who cares? It's awesome!!:)

Diamondjimi
11-12-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I don't really care about the vault. Sure, it would be nice if they would share their treasure trove, but denial is what it is.

What would be really nice is if Dave would post something on his site letting us know what he is up to with his band these days!

Are we to not hear anything about him now till his New Years show?

It amazes me that Dave is'nt in more direct contact with his legions of fans via the internet .or even posting updates here ~!!!

Panamark
11-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Is it possible to read anything about Van Halen and not think the
brothers are cunts ???

Agree with the baby comments. Chinese Milkman in the area ??
Ed looks like a little girl in that pic.

lms2
11-12-2004, 05:25 AM
Yeah, I remember that comment Eddie made in an interview with him and Valerie once when they were talking about having kids and Ed said he would have to be around a lot more... he didn't want no kids looking like the milkman running around!

tydhurst
11-12-2004, 05:41 AM
Is that really Eddie and Alex in that picture?

lms2
11-12-2004, 05:43 AM
I have seen it before.... I think its legit.

tydhurst
11-12-2004, 05:56 AM
Ok.

DavidLeeNatra
11-12-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Is it possible to read anything about Van Halen and not think the
brothers are cunts ???

definitaly not...

RogueHorseman
11-12-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Is that really Eddie and Alex in that picture?

Absolutely.

Snow Ho
11-12-2004, 10:45 AM
that sucks but by thier own admission they sell these albums as coasters
http://www.feamerch.com/vanhalen/images/accessories/VH019.jpg

check out accessories in the official merch section LOL

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Fuck Van Halen :mad:

thepunisher
11-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Maybe someone should email this guy bradman@van-halen.com
I sent him an email and haven't heard back yet.
It's doubtful anyway.

BITEYOASS
11-12-2004, 01:14 PM
why don't they just show absolutely nothing on the website. The same treatment they gave to the Best of Vol. 1 album.

EVHRULES
11-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Lou

TRY THIS http://web.archive.org/web/20000711035746/www.van-halen.com/newsite/road.html