PDA

View Full Version : OH for the LOVE of CHRIST

Guitar Shark
11-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Will somebody ban this diamond den, denny, panda denfuck whoever he is.

Thank you.

Jesus Christ
11-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Verily Matthew, thy prayer shall be answered soon :)

ODShowtime
11-12-2004, 11:24 AM
I don't know why some people think that they are more important than others, but I find such people extremely distasteful.

Please ban this selfish asshole.

Switch84
11-12-2004, 11:37 AM
:D When the Army was down, he was spewing crap on DDLR, and I'm glad he took his nonsense with him!

Actually, he shouldn't be infecting either site. I don't get the panda love. Who cares about a panda? How about caring for PEOPLE for a change?

LMMFAOBT

FORD
11-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D When the Army was down, he was spewing crap on DDLR, and I'm glad he took his nonsense with him!

Actually, he shouldn't be infecting either site. I don't get the panda love. Who cares about a panda? How about caring for PEOPLE for a change?

LMMFAOBT

Caring for people? Do you realize you're talking about a leech who got married just to get a green card, and who sits on his ass posting panda pictures all day while his wife busts her ass to support him and her children.

Not a lot of care coming from Windmill boy. Why don't you call up your friends at BCE headquarters and have them deport his ass.

Or draft him, since he likes to talk big about killing "sand ni***rs"

aesop
11-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Well, Ford. For once I can agree with you. Quick question: "Windmill Boy"?

Switch84
11-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Caring for people? Do you realize you're talking about a leech who got married just to get a green card, and who sits on his ass posting panda pictures all day while his wife busts her ass to support him and her children.

Not a lot of care coming from Windmill boy. Why don't you call up your friends at BCE headquarters and have them deport his ass.

Or draft him, since he likes to talk big about killing "sand ni***rs"

:p LOL, everyone keeps saying (typing) that, but how many skeletons do you have in YOUR closet, Ford? His hatred of Muslims is quite obvious, as your hatred for President Bush. And both of you are wrong. Hatred isn't good for anybody, Dude.

If the 'marrying for a green card' is true, who has to live with him and the decision to do so? His wife, Suzi. I personally wouldn't marry someone that isn't American, but that's my choice.

As a matter of fact, you two play off of each other perfectly; two peas in a pod, what have you. Maybe that's what you two depise about each other....your similar personas.

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Well, Ford. For once I can agree with you. Quick question: "Windmill Boy"?

Kind of a double meaning actually....

Most obviously the Dutch reference. They're famous for Windmills, along with hash bars, wooden shoes, and lazy guitar players.

Also there's the literary nod to Don Quixote, tilting at windmills thinking it would accomplish something. Like Dipshit Den does in his attempts to :hagar1: this board out of existence.

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:22 PM
:p LOL, everyone keeps saying (typing) that, but how many skeletons do you have in YOUR closet, Ford?

Are you questioning the sexual orientation of my skeletons?? :confused:

His hatred of Muslims is quite obvious, as your hatred for President Bush. And both of you are wrong. Hatred isn't good for anybody, Dude.

I don't "hate" Junior. He's not worth that much energy.

If the 'marrying for a green card' is true, who has to live with him and the decision to do so? His wife, Suzi. I personally wouldn't marry someone that isn't American, but that's my choice.

True enough. But that doesn't mean his lazy ass shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

As a matter of fact, you two play off of each other perfectly; two peas in a pod, what have you. Maybe that's what you two depsise about each other....your similar personas.

Nothing similar there at all. I definitely won't lose any sleep when his ass is banned.

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Nothing similar there at all. I definitely won't lose any sleep when his ass is banned.

Not gonna happen, man!!!!

:D

BigBadBrian
11-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Kind of a double meaning actually....

Most obviously the Dutch reference. They're famous for Windmills, along with hash bars, wooden shoes, and lazy guitar players.

Also there's the literary nod to Don Quixote, tilting at windmills thinking it would accomplish something. Like Dipshit Den does in his attempts to :hagar1: this board out of existence.

He also hates it when you tell him to go pick tulips, since the Netherlands is world famous for their flowers. Refer to him as Tulip Boy. :gulp:

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
He also hates it when you tell him to go pick tulips, since the Netherlands is world famous for their flowers. Refer to him as Tulip Boy. :gulp:

Yes, Holland is very beautiful Country :)

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:28 PM
http://www.stanginn.com/milo/apr2003/images/happy%20tulip%20boy.jpg

Guitar Shark
11-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Tulip Boy (http://www.stanginn.com/milo/apr2003/pages/happy%20tulip%20boy.htm)

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:29 PM

Yeah, I use that one too. Tulip Boy, Windmill Boy. Panda Molester. Wooden Shoe wearing faggot.... It's all good :D

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I use that one too. Tulip Boy, Windmill Boy. Panda Molester. Wooden Shoe wearing faggot.... It's all good :D

When was the last time you got laid?????

(If ever).....

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
Not gonna happen, man!!!!

You don't think so ??

FORD
When was the last time you got PAID, Tulip Boy?

Switch84
:p Nah, he's not getting banned, Ford. Who would be left to mirror your personality? Deny it all you want, but you and Diamond Den DO have similar personalities; that's why he irks you as much as you irk him!

As for the 'skeletons in the closet' remark, it refers to some shameful or wretched part of oneself that you'd rather keep hidden. You were quick to bring up DD's racial slurs useage...maybe your intolerance of all things non-white is YOUR skeleton, too?

I wasn't even thinking of the sexual angle, because that's supposedly not anything to hide anymore, right?

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Haha...:D

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:35 PM

As for the 'skeletons in the closet' remark, it refers to some shameful or wretched part of oneself that you'd rather keep hidden. You were quick to bring up DD's racial slurs useage...maybe your intolerance of all things non-white is YOUR skeleton, too?

OK, in all seriousness (which may be inappropriate in this thread, but what the Hell..)

Where the FUCK did you ever get the idea that I was a racist?? :(

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 12:35 PM
I think there are a couple candidates for banning here. I just wish people would keep their grinding axes to themselves and not make the whole community suffer! I won't name names, but his initials are JCC. (Not Jamestown Community College)

Guitar Shark
11-12-2004, 12:36 PM
:p Nah, he's not getting banned, Ford. Who would be left to mirror your personality? Deny it all you want, but you and Diamond Den DO have similar personalities; that's why he irks you as much as you irk him!

I wasn't even thinking of the sexual angle, because that's supposedly not anything to hide anymore, right?

I agree that FORD has issues, but he can at least articulate a coherent thought and contributes an alternative viewpoint to this site. He is good entertainment a lot of the time. You cannot say any of these things about Tulip Boy.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 12:38 PM
This forum would'nt be worth a shit without Ford!

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 12:41 PM

Where the FUCK did you ever get the idea that I was a racist?? :(

Dude, it's the liberal diarrhea mouths like you that keep issues like racism, naziism and homosexuality alive, because without them, you would have no agenda...

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This forum would'nt be worth a shit without Ford!

Not to brag or anything, but that's the absolute truth.

Ask anybody over at DDLR forums what happenned to "The War Zone" after I left my post there to return to the Army. :cool:

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I agree that FORD has issues, but he can at least articulate a coherent thought and contributes an alternative viewpoint to this site. He is good entertainment a lot of the time. You cannot say any of these things about Tulip Boy.

blah blah blah panda blah blah

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:43 PM

Ask anybody over at DDLR forums what happenned to "The War Zone" after I left my post there to return to the Army. :cool:

I'm a gay panda
:rolleyes:

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 12:44 PM

Get your hands out of your pants...:rolleyes:

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Dude, it's the liberal diarrhea mouths like you that keep issues like racism, naziism and homosexuality alive, because without them, you would have no agenda...

There you go again (- R. Reagan)

Last night you tried to tie homosexuality to drug addiction and pedophiles. Now you're trying to tie it to racism and fascism.

There have always been gays and there always will be. Nobody is BORN a racist or a Nazi.

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Nobody is BORN a queer...

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 12:47 PM
There you go again (- R. Reagan)

Last night you tried to tie homosexuality to drug addiction and pedophiles. Now you're trying to tie it to racism and fascism.

There have always been gays and there always will be. Nobody is BORN a racist or a Nazi.

Everyday you BLAME everyone but the Terrorists for 9/11.........

(Retard)

FORD
11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Nobody is BORN a queer...

Then nobody is born straight either. So when did you choose to be heterosexual?

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 12:57 PM
When I was nine or ten and a girl flirted with me...

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:04 PM
haha!

My DDLR post should be quoted, stickied, and closed at the top of the forum :D

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Ford, if I were to do that. think you could close it before he replies and leave it there just for an hour at least -- just to piss him off? :D

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:16 PM
don't make me beg!

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Then nobody is born straight either. So when did you choose to be heterosexual?

I think it's more how you are raised and your environment.

but i DO NOT mean in any way with that statement that gays bringing up kids means that they'll turn out gay.

Switch84
11-12-2004, 02:24 PM

:D Oh, yeah! We really miss the hate-spewed bullshit you're spewing over here!

Elvis is right; without division and strife, you liberals have no agenda. Only a racist would constantly toss up to me another person's 'alleged' racist views in a sad attempt to get me (or anyone else of color) riled up. Well, I'm not stupid, and I'm not falling for it.

You hide behind the cover of a hippie-dip "I LOVE EVERYBODY" facade that noone's going for, Dude.

The saddest part of your act is that I don't give a fuck whether you like non-white people or not. It's your loss, not mine.

FORD
11-12-2004, 02:29 PM
I'm not entirely a hippie. Actually I've always had the conflict between my hippie side and my punk side.

But neither side is racist, so kindly cease and desist with the disinformation campaign.

FORD
11-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Ford, if I were to do that. think you could close it before he replies and leave it there just for an hour at least -- just to piss him off? :D

Sorry I missed this... I was busy for a while (with things other than moving Tulip Boy's crap, I mean)

So now WHAT thread do you want me to lock and sticky??

Switch84
11-12-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm not entirely a hippie. Actually I've always had the conflict between my hippie side and my punk side.

But neither side is racist, so kindly cease and desist with the disinformation campaign.

:lol: Yep. Switchybaby's right again. You and DD can get a room. You both deserve each other.

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 02:33 PM
:lol: Yep. Switchybaby's right again. You and DD can get a room. You both deserve each other.

How long will it be until this site goes down again????

FORD
11-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
How long will it be until this site goes down again????

How long will it be before the BCE deports your pathetic ass?

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Sorry I missed this... I was busy for a while (with things other than moving Tulip Boy's crap, I mean)

So now WHAT thread do you want me to lock and sticky??

Dude, you were able to delete Den's post? We can delete posts now? I didn't think we could, unless I'm being a complete blonde.

God, what losers. "Hey, don't tell anyone our plan!" THE PLAN THEY PUT ON THE BOARD ITSELF! Dumbasses.

Why won't they just ban him? It's so obvious.

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:52 PM
But dude, don't worry about missing it. I knew you were busy. I was hoping you'd see it though. lol. I was even contemplating offering to go to Harlem and get a Clinton autograph :D

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:53 PM

Switch, that was mean! I don't think anyone is that bad to deserve...I'll keep my mouth shut for my MIA friend

aesop
11-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Hey Ally_kat. I just took your 'political sex quiz' from an earlier post. It was pretty funny!

Angel
11-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Switch, that was mean! I don't think anyone is that bad to deserve...I'll keep my mouth shut for my MIA friend

Switch has been a Major Bitch lately. Don't tell her though, she'll accuse of being racist! :rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Is this something a jello match would resolve? I'll referee. The funds will go to charity! :D

FORD
11-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Switch has been a Major Bitch lately. Don't tell her though, she'll accuse of being racist! :rolleyes:

She already has :confused:

FORD
11-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Dude, you were able to delete Den's post? We can delete posts now? I didn't think we could, unless I'm being a complete blonde.

God, what losers. "Hey, don't tell anyone our plan!" THE PLAN THEY PUT ON THE BOARD ITSELF! Dumbasses.

Why won't they just ban him? It's so obvious.

I try not to delete posts when ever possible, but in the case of these spam giant pictures, what else can you do? Actually I wasn't able to do so until yesterday but the right reverend Father Conmee straightened that out ;)

Cathedral
11-12-2004, 03:01 PM

ROTMFFLMMFAO, *POW*, that was the truth undeniable.

About the banning, Let's take a vote on it and then slam his ass into oblivion.

I on the other hand will be taking my issue to him personally, face to face, and his ass will be thoroughly kicked.

Hey Den, you watching your back bro?

Elvis, You still riding along?
Someone needs to be there to keep me from killing the fucker, and i'm not kidding about that.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

I on the other hand will be taking my issue to him personally, face to face, and his ass will be thoroughly kicked.

Someone needs to be there to keep me from killing the fucker, and i'm not kidding about that.

I actually tried to warn Den this would happen. The thick Paddy wouldn't listen!:D

Cathedral
11-12-2004, 03:12 PM
It wouldn't matter anyway Nick. I've been wanting any excuse for a road trip...

He really has no idea how many people around him physically are motivating me to take him out.

He will in a very short time though, I'd suggest running for the hills, but that would cause me to miss out on having some fun.

It's for the best.

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 03:17 PM
I try not to delete posts when ever possible, but in the case of these spam giant pictures, what else can you do? Actually I wasn't able to do so until yesterday but the right reverend Father Conmee straightened that out ;)

I wonder if that's true for all of us now. I know back when that huge spamming incident occured -- the one that got Panamark promoted -- that I tried to delete a post, but it wouldn't let me.

Not that I'm going to randomly deleting posts now, mind you. But being able to would greatly help in case they decide to overtake my forum.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 03:18 PM
It wouldn't matter anyway Nick. I've been wanting any excuse for a road trip...

He really has no idea how many people around him physically are motivating me to take him out.

He will in a very short time though, I'd suggest running for the hills, but that would cause me to miss out on having some fun.

It's for the best.

I don't blame you! He's a fucking cunt-and-a-half! Give him a shot for me, and I don't mean of whiskey for his drunken Irish arse'

Give him this picture. He'll understand.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 03:19 PM
I meant this:

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 03:19 PM

don't forget to make a pit stop by me. You have two others who wouldn't mind tagging alone. Another backup and a witness to say, "no officer. It was self-defense" :D

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't blame you! He's a fucking cunt-and-a-half! Give him a shot for me, and I don't mean of whiskey for his drunken Irish arse'

Give him this picture. He'll understand.

Dude! You live in the same area as him. You probably could get to him faster than we could!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Dude! You live in the same area as him. You probably could get to him faster than we could!

Is he in Buffalo?!:eek:

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 03:28 PM
He used to be a welfare case in Holland, but then he married Suzie Q and got his green card. Now she's never online and I'm sincerely worried about her. :(

Me and her used to be good pals. I know she was happy to have found someone, but now I feel trouble in paradise.

Cathedral
don't forget to make a pit stop by me. You have two others who wouldn't mind tagging alone. Another backup and a witness to say, "no officer. It was self-defense" :D

As soon as i get the check and it clears, I'll be packing my bags.

Switch84

:lol: :fucku2: Hello? Did anybody hear anything? Oh, it's nothing. Just another crybaby foreigner.

Switch84
11-12-2004, 03:29 PM

:D How does it feel to lob the same ignorant shit towards another person, then try to get me (or anyone else of color) to act as your 'attack dog'?

You have an ax to grind with Diamond Den, YOU FUCKING HANDLE IT!

BigBadBrian
11-12-2004, 03:33 PM

She's Major Bitch?

Then you are Colonel Bitch and outrank her. :D

ODShowtime
11-12-2004, 03:35 PM

I would love it if you actually went and kicked his ass for cyber crimes. Like Jay and Silent Bob. I would probably think twice before flipping you off...

Switch84
11-12-2004, 03:36 PM
:lol: :fucku2: :asshole: It amuses me that when the Libbies rant and spew their biased agenda and someone of the opposing view bitch slaps them, we're the 'major bitches'.

America the free, includes freedom of speech. From all sides. Of course, the non-American opinion doesn't weigh worth a shit, and it shouldn't.

It's all good, discussion. Trying to browbeat someone that doesn't agree with your mantra isn't.

NEXT.......

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I would love it if you actually went and kicked his ass for cyber crimes. Like Jay and Silent Bob. I would probably think twice before flipping you off...

There's more to this tale than just spamming a website, but that's up to Cat to talk about ;)

ODShowtime
11-12-2004, 03:41 PM
I thought so. He's a little quick tempered, but damn!

BigBadBrian
11-12-2004, 03:42 PM

Everybody pull their pantlegs up...the shit's getting real deep.

I think it had more to do of the fact that when Vaugn's server crashed about the time the Army came back online and he decided to reorganize. Most of the War Zone Vets jumped ship at the same time and are here also, if you now recall. You're expendable FORD....there's enough nuts on your side waiting to pick up the liberal nutcake banner.

What you guys need are more reasonable Democrats like GS and KB willing to take back your party instead of the far Left. Hell, if your parties' primary were all the same date this year and you had picked Howard Dean, Bush would probably be out of a job right now. Pisses you off to think about that, doesn't it FORD? :gulp:

Switch84
11-12-2004, 03:43 PM

:D ;) Hahaha! Unlike some folks, I get the joke! Hey, a Roth Broad's gotta keep her sheep shearing tools sharpened, eh?

I know what you're talking (typing) about. She'll be alright!

Switch84
11-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Everybody pull their pantlegs up...the shit's getting real deep.

I think it had more to do of the fact that when Vaugn's server crashed about the time the Army came back online and he decided to reorganize. Most of the War Zone Vets jumped ship at the same time and are here also, if you now recall. You're expendable FORD....there's enough nuts on your side waiting to pick up the liberal nutcake banner.

What you guys need are more reasonable Democrats like GS and KB willing to take back your party instead of the far Left. Hell, if your parties' primary were all the same date this year and you had picked Howard Dean, Bush would probably be out of a job right now. Pisses you off to think about that, doesn't it FORD? :gulp:

:D LOL! All of the 'self-love' Ford's giving himself these days must have his dick chafed like a MOTHERFUCKA!

I had my hip boots on weeks before the election. Now I'm just trying to flick these ranting liberal shitheads off of my back! They just don't know when to say WHEN!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Angel
11-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Holy Fuck Brian, just for that here's a kiss! :D

Angel
11-12-2004, 03:50 PM
:D How does it feel to lob the same ignorant shit towards another person, then try to get me (or anyone else of color) to act as your 'attack dog'?

You have an ax to grind with Diamond Den, YOU FUCKING HANDLE IT!

Leave fucking skin colour out of it! Who do you think you are for christ sakes? OJ???

Angel
11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
and by the way, I take the bitch remark back.

You're a fucking cunt! :D

Guitar Shark
11-12-2004, 03:53 PM
What you guys need are more reasonable Democrats like GS and KB willing to take back your party instead of the far Left.

Reasonable democrat? That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. Have you been reading FORD's homo thread? I hope you aren't getting any ideas.

Switch84
11-12-2004, 03:55 PM
and by the way, I take the bitch remark back.

You're a fucking cunt! :D

:D It's sweeter smelling than yours. Learn how to stop throwing bombs at folks you don't want thrown at you. You, Ford, and Diamond Den should get a room.

NEXT.......

Angel
11-12-2004, 04:06 PM
whatever...

ODShowtime
11-12-2004, 04:09 PM
can we have a pussy smell-off?

twonabomber
11-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Den dressed as one of his aliases...

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 04:18 PM

BigBadBrian
11-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Reasonable democrat? That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. Have you been reading FORD's homo thread? I hope you aren't getting any ideas.

I read the thread and agreed with your first post in it. :cool:

Guitar Shark
11-12-2004, 04:27 PM
LOL :D

Switch84
11-12-2004, 04:38 PM

:D ;) :p LOL! Haven't you been paying attention, dear boy? I'm the resident Army/DDLR EVIL KITTY! You could be 'scratched'.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Angel
11-12-2004, 04:57 PM
:D It's sweeter smelling than yours. Learn how to stop throwing bombs at folks you don't want thrown at you. You, Ford, and Diamond Den should get a room.

NEXT.......

No, You and Diamond Den should get a room. You have a lot in common. He's a racist, too and he can't keep a job either!

Switch84
11-12-2004, 05:07 PM
No, You and Diamond Den should get a room. You have a lot in common. He's a racist, too and he can't keep a job either!

:D LOL, took ya all day to come with that weak diss, didn't it, genius? I'm amazed at your inept attempts at dissing folks. Keep trying, you'll get it.

Switch84
11-12-2004, 05:15 PM
:argh: :lol: LOOK, EVERYBODY! The braindead foreigner's trying to hurt my feelings! OOh, I'm supposed to cry because she finds humor in my job situation! OOh, I'm not a SLAVE to an employer like she is! Ooh, I'm not afraid to change my careers often!

You are pathetic at best, Angel. Go smoke your cheap weed and stay out of our country's affairs,ok? That is what got folks annoyed with your bitch ass in the first place. Your pomposity is tired and trifling.

Noone gives a damn about what you think about our country or our President. You have no voice here. You have no vote here. You brought this bitch slapping on yourself.

Cathedral
11-12-2004, 05:16 PM

Oh his ass IS actually going to get kicked, that is guarenteed.

Eevery 5 hour period he doesn't see me online should make him nervous, I can be at his front door in that amount of time.

And I am off the rest of the weekend also...

Hey Dennis, watch your back man, watch it good!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Cat Fight!!! Switch84 vs. Angel:cool:

Switch84
11-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Cat Fight!!!

:( Nah, I can't stoop as low as she does, Nikki Baby. I'm not one to start shit, but I'll finish it, and I don't have to use other people or circumstances to do it. Only a cowardly motherfucker would do that, Baby!

All of this spun off from an election that doesn't even cuntcern her! She's cuntfused as to think we Americans really give a shit about the world dictating out policies or who our President will be! I just don't know why folks like her get caught up in other people's (or countries') business?

Damn, Robin Wiiliams was RIGHT! That 'loft apartment' over America must be starved for fun and attention!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Switch84
11-12-2004, 05:28 PM
:D Soon you'll have Alec Baldwin to keep you company, along with Moby, Susan Sarandon, and her toy boy, Tim Robbins and that fat bastard, Michael Moore! I'm sure they'll share the 'fruit of their labor' with you, too!

Now be a good girl, and stop being an

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 06:22 PM

I don't think I've ever read a post where Switch has come across mean or as a "bitch"...

I think she is very insightful, honest and generally upbeat...

ELVIS
11-12-2004, 06:24 PM

Dude, I can be there...

Warham
11-12-2004, 06:27 PM
I see there's some cuntfusion in this thread.

Dr. Love
11-12-2004, 07:02 PM

OWNED

Dr. Love
11-12-2004, 07:10 PM

I've noticed, and been hearing about it from others lately.

I think that soon she'll return to mildly rational/less bitchy for another 28 days or so.

Warham
11-12-2004, 07:10 PM
And here I thought there was a purpose for every human life.

Dr. Love
11-12-2004, 07:14 PM
I don't think I've ever read a post where Switch has come across mean or as a "bitch"...

I think she is very insightful, honest and generally upbeat...

I have no grudge against Switch, but I can honestly say that it seems like something has set her off lately. She's been very bitchy in a lot of posts I've read.

I'm quite honestly surprised that you interpret it so differently.

Switch84
11-12-2004, 09:26 PM
:D LOL @ Doc Love! I, unlike many other females, do not let my hormones control me. That's a piss poor excuse that some women choose to rely on unfortunately.

What I am NOT is a doormat. When I hear a constant barrage of insipid bitching about an election (and lumped into a group of so-called 'stupid' people) I will respond appropriately to the vehemence in which it was directed towards me.

In other words....don't dish it out if you can't take it.

'Nuff said.

Thank you, Elvis! You seem to be more adept at seeing the issue as it really is.

Dr. Love
11-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Then I admire your conviction and your willingness to stand up for them.

Switch84
11-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Then I admire your conviction and your willingness to stand up for them.

:D Believe me, I'm not just catching heat for voting for Bush on these message boards; I'm catching Hell from my DEMOCRATIC family members, too!

This whole sad story has taken on a life of its own, unfortunately. I may have to flick folks off of me for the next four years.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

ODShowtime
11-13-2004, 09:48 AM
:D Believe me, I'm not just catching heat for voting for Bush on these message boards; I'm catching Hell from my DEMOCRATIC family members, too!

Well, I think you should feel bad for voting for bush.

John Ashcroft
11-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Pity for the winner?

Strange days indeed...

ODShowtime
11-13-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Pity for the winner?

Strange days indeed...

Days when people like you are allowed to gloat triumphantly over people like me are strange days indeed my gospel singing compatriot.

Switch84
11-13-2004, 08:01 PM
Well, I think you should feel bad for voting for bush.

:asshole: :fucku2: :argh: Actually, I don't. And I have no reason to. It is the very sad stance of your post which makes us 'Busheep' gloat. If you can clear your head enough to grasp reality, it was the liberal left that went into a full scale attack on the Bush voters ('inbred', 'stupid', 'uninformed' were some of the words tossed about like rice at a wedding.)

You and your ilk, dear sir, are sore losers. Plain and simple.

Anytime you're ready to get your heads out of your asses and quit yer bitchin', we're willing to kick back with a couple of beers with you.

ELVIS
11-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Anytime you're ready to get your heads out of your asses and quit yer bitchin', we're willing to kick back with a couple of beers with you.

Hahaha...:D

I agree, anytime...

Jesus Christ
11-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Verily just because one wins a vote does not always maketh him the best candidate. For even I , the Son of Man did lose the popular vote to a robber and murderer named Barrabas. And that was before there were machines to fixeth thy elections :(

Cathedral
11-13-2004, 09:36 PM
To love only those that love you....what reward is there in that?
Love everyone as I have loved you - Jesus Christ

ELVIS
11-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Fixeth ??

Switch84
11-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Verily just because one wins a vote does not always maketh him the best candidate. For even I , the Son of Man did lose the popular vote to a robber and murderer named Barrabas. And that was before there were machines to fixeth thy elections :(

:rolleyes: Hey, 'Lord', SHUT UP ALREADY! Go do something about your fellow Israelites being suicide-bombed by their Palestinian neighbors!

BUWHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Jesus Christ
11-13-2004, 09:59 PM
To love only those that love you....what reward is there in that?
Love everyone as I have loved you - Jesus Christ

Yes James, those are My words. Perhaps ye should remember them more often :(

Jesus Christ
11-13-2004, 10:02 PM
:rolleyes: Hey, 'Lord', SHUT UP ALREADY! Go do something about your fellow Israelites being suicide-bombed by their Palestinian neighbors!

Ye do not know half of what ye think ye know of the situation in the land of My birth.

And remember that Bethlehem, where I was born, is now in the Palestinian West Bank. So they are My people as well.

Katydid
11-13-2004, 10:07 PM

This whole sad story has taken on a life of its own, unfortunately. I may have to flick folks off of me for the next four years.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

You go girl, I voted for Bush too...America salutes our women and men troops. You are in the service aren't you?

ELVIS
11-13-2004, 10:19 PM
"You go girl" ??

Katydid
11-13-2004, 10:30 PM
"You go girl" ??

Where is your git up and go Elvis??? You ain't fizzled out have you?

I say Elvis, Switch84 and I need to kick some liberal butt! But I guess the Katydid Troop got here a day or so late huh?

Cathedral
11-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Yes James, those are My words. Perhaps ye should remember them more often :(

Oh i do, perhaps you might suggest the same for your son, Ford? ;)

He has a Satan complex that disturbs me a little, lol.

Katydid
11-13-2004, 10:39 PM
Does Cathedral need F troop to whip Den's butt? Heck I ran him out of my site all by myself. He was posting Zappa. I have put a lot of troublemakers out of my threads talking to themselves.

Cathedral, Pete, Seshmeiter, Fab, Dead or Alive, and a couple others made my life Hell in Katydid's Family Tree. Till I called God's holy wrath down on them. Then when the 5 hurricanes were coming at Pete I reminded him. I was just gonna see if he could walk on water. All the crybabies were then asking me to pray for God to spare him and Warf.

So I had to pray for Pete then and ask God to have mercy on him and Warf...the hurricane made a sharp turn as I prayed...

Katydid
11-13-2004, 10:43 PM
And that little ALinChainz I had to ban him for 2 1/2 weeks yesterday. The nicer I was the meaner he got.

So I repaid the favor and posted in his fantasy sight just now.

Cathedral
11-13-2004, 10:45 PM
Katydid, have a douche and a smile, bitch.
Then get back on your broom and go home, ya cunt.

The only wrath that came down on me was a session of vomitting when i saw your snaggle-toothed picture in the Pic Forum.

Address me in your posts and the cease fire ends, see how that works, ya smegma filled ho-bitch...

rustoffa
11-13-2004, 10:52 PM
I happened upon that wrath as well.

De-fucking-plorable.

Cathedral
11-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Someone photo-shop her ass, You have my blessing.

Actually, it would be an improvement in my opinion.

Switch84
11-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Ye do not know half of what ye think ye know of the situation in the land of My birth.

And remember that Bethlehem, where I was born, is now in the Palestinian West Bank. So they are My people as well.

:lol: :heyfu: I know the situation is fucked up. And yes, there's a common progenitor (sons of Abraham), but siblings killing siblings don't make it more palateble.

Now quit your fooling with Jesus' name, Ford!

LMMFAOBT

Switch84
11-13-2004, 11:01 PM
:daisy: Yes, Katy, I was in the Air Force.

Nickdfresh
11-13-2004, 11:04 PM
The Panda-molester was on earlier. He didn't post anything and he left the minute Cathedral showed up. For more information on problem pandas, click on the link below:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/down/char.html?id=55&PHPSESSID=ff3870df1a0849e19ff8fef6f3e4704b

Switch84
11-14-2004, 12:46 AM
The Panda-molester was on earlier. He didn't post anything and he left the minute Cathedral showed up. For more information on problem pandas, click on the link below:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/down/char.html?id=55&PHPSESSID=ff3870df1a0849e19ff8fef6f3e4704b

:D ;) So THAT'S the key to keep the panda shit to a minimum.....CATHEDRAL!

GREAT! I was seeing pandas in my frickin' dreams for chrissakes!

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 01:06 AM
LOL, It's not intimidation or anything like that. He just knows I have his home address, and know exactly how to get to it.

But, since Suzie's honor is no longer in play here, My taking him out would have to be a personal difference, and my vacation isnt for a couple more weeks.

He's got time to build on my anger, and i hope he does with a passion.

You reading this, Dennis?
Just type one smart ass reply to me, ya fuck, and you will be able to tell Katydid what wrath is all about.

Then of course, i'm still waiting for a check, if it ever comes, to pay my ass to physically remove your ass from that house.

Either way, we'll meet soon enough and i doubt you'll be ready to deal with me in person.

Hey, how about i post a link to my PayPal account and everyone who wants his ass whooped, just make a donation to cover my gas, and possible bail if i don't make it back over the state line first, lol.
I'll use only what is needed, and refund what i don't use equally amongst all contributors...Deal?
I'm already diagnosed as a nut case, I have nothing to lose.

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Hey, whats the going rate for black market organs these days?

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 07:59 AM
Hey, how about i post a link to my PayPal account and everyone who wants his ass whooped, just make a donation to cover my gas, and possible bail if i don't make it back over the state line first, lol.
I'll use only what is needed, and refund what i don't use equally amongst all contributors...Deal?
I'm already diagnosed as a nut case, I have nothing to lose.

dude, c'mon up this way, i'll drive you to NY. :D

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 08:00 AM
Hey, whats the going rate for black market organs these days?

nah, cut 'em up and feed 'em to a pitbull or something.

FORD
11-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
nah, cut 'em up and feed 'em to a pitbull or something.

Isn't that considered cruelty to animals?

Nickdfresh
11-14-2004, 11:56 AM

Somebody send me a private message on where this tool lives in NY.

Make sure it is a private massage so that I have plausible deniability.

Switch84
11-14-2004, 03:07 PM
;) This sounds like a pretty damn good plan to me! Where do I sign up? I could make a pit stop in the Motor City to pick up some 'accessories'.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ally_Kat
11-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Someone post a picture of him incase Nick bumps into him in town.

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 03:34 PM
this one?

Nickdfresh
11-14-2004, 03:51 PM
this one?

This douche does look familiar! I might know where to find him if indeed he does reside in Buffalo...

Doers he still have long black hair that looks like it is a bad wig?

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Somebody send me a private message on where this tool lives in NY.

Make sure it is a private massage so that I have plausible deniability.

You'd be better off leaving it to an "out of stater", bro.

You don't want to be looking over your shoulder wondering when the cops are gonna nab you for assault.

Actually, I'm gonna call a truce and take Den to the Smokey Mountains for a weekend retreat.
As a peace offering, I'll let him have his choice of my guitars.
But he has to come to Tenn. to get it. :D

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 03:59 PM

I'll get back to you on that offer.

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 04:08 PM
This douche does look familiar! I might know where to find him if indeed he does reside in Buffalo...

Buffalo? you're too far west.

Nickdfresh
11-14-2004, 04:10 PM
How far east do I have to go--Rochester, Syracuse, or is he around NYC?

Nickdfresh
11-14-2004, 04:11 PM
You'd be better off leaving it to an "out of stater", bro.

You don't want to be looking over your shoulder wondering when the cops are gonna nab you for assault.

Actually, I'm gonna call a truce and take Den to the Smokey Mountains for a weekend retreat.
As a peace offering, I'll let him have his choice of my guitars.
But he has to come to Tenn. to get it. :D

Maybe he just needs an "intervention," to overcome his addiction to being a compulsive asshole.

Ally_Kat
11-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Buffalo? you're too far west.

Huh?

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 04:22 PM
I was thinking more of him being bear food...

Lots of land in those mountains, a soul could get mighty lost out there.

Ally_Kat
11-14-2004, 04:48 PM
what about blindfolding him and dropping in him the middle of the moutains? :D

It'll be like the Amazing Race!

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 05:13 PM
That's an idea. his challenge will be to make it back with two broken legs, and a piece of raw bloody meat strapped to his back.

I don't think he'll find refuge from any panda's either.

Katydid
11-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Someone photo-shop her ass, You have my blessing.

Actually, it would be an improvement in my opinion.

No one asked for your opinion. If you are 98, your teeth are gone and you smell like pee.

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 05:36 PM
LOL, Yeah i'm 98, and YOU'RE A CUNT!

By the way, is this your face or did your neck blow chunks?

Beeotch!

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 05:37 PM
And speaking of teeth, anymore yellow on yours and Crayola would be calling asking for a recipe.

twonabomber
11-14-2004, 05:38 PM
goddamn, that's an ugly bitch.

Katydid
11-14-2004, 05:40 PM
George Clooney is a character voice on South Park...Max I think...hmmm.

They use God's name in vain too much. I'd rather watch the Simpsons. Or my cousin Greg Daniels stuff (King of the Hill, or Bevis and ButtHead).

Cathedral, please don't f George Clooney up, ok?

Katydid
11-14-2004, 05:50 PM
And speaking of teeth, anymore yellow on yours and Crayola would be calling asking for a recipe.

That dang filling looks like cavaties. and the wisdom teeth on my right side got pulled. Still have the ones on the left. Makes my face catawhompass. Made one tooth in front get a space there. Then that motorcycle wreck without a helment on new pavement tattooed the white line there on my nose and chin. They said my head hit and bounced 4 times. Gave me a concussion, was in hosp. 9 days. Had a broken cheek bone and multiple contusions. Then got home and was looking off a bluff down on outlaw caves, fainted and fell face first. about 10 ft onto boulders. Then that rearedned at 65 mph, me sitting still knocking me off a high embankment didn't help. I am a miracle to be alive.

Time you are my age will ya'll look any better?

Katydid
11-14-2004, 05:52 PM
page 6

Cathedral
11-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Time you are my age will ya'll look any better?

Without a doubt...Katy, your face was rooted in ugly and i can tell you didn't miss any branches falling out of that ugly tree.