PDA

View Full Version : VH in Ft Wayne Nov 11

tayl429
11-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Ok, I'm a DLR fan big time....but VH last night rocked the Fort like there was no tomorrow! I'm sorry but this version of VH nailed every song....they played for 2 hours 15 minutes....did 3 encores and the place was still buzzing. Eddie does look like crap but he played well until his solo. The solo was ok until about half way thru ... then it was just noise. And when they played Panama.....holly crap....did that rock. Still wish Dave was the front man but damn what a show. WELL WORTH the $36.00 tickets (floor seats by the way)

BRANDON
11-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by tayl429
Ok, I'm a DLR fan big time....but VH last night rocked the Fort like there was no tomorrow! I'm sorry but this version of VH nailed every song....they played for 2 hours 15 minutes....did 3 encores and the place was still buzzing. Eddie does look like crap but he played well until his solo. The solo was ok until about half way thru ... then it was just noise. And when they played Panama.....holly crap....did that rock. Still wish Dave was the front man but damn what a show. WELL WORTH the $36.00 tickets (floor seats by the way)

hay bud , that's not what i seen in montreal,they sucked it's over
for them. eddie lost his fire .he can't play anymore .brian young will kick his ass.go check out brian young. it's over for v hagar.eddie is not
the same player he was. sorry bud .

Bill Lumbergh
11-12-2004, 02:32 PM

Please jump off the nearest bridge.

saint
11-12-2004, 03:43 PM
a)What are the sources of water pollution?
Sheep jumping of bridges

b)What are the effects of water pollution?
Less people to make fun of at the army

c)What are the ways we can take to decrease those problem?
Stop Bill Lumbergh from posting suggestions at the Roth Army

Carmine
11-12-2004, 03:58 PM
why is this in the picture thread??

Cato
11-12-2004, 04:03 PM
moved

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Ok, did 3 encores and the place was still buzzing.

Liar!!

Va Beach VH Fan
11-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Yeah, that encore of "When It's Love" just rocks the house....

;)

Halen High
11-12-2004, 07:10 PM

Baaaaaaaa........Baaaaaaaa........Baaaaaaaa

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 07:26 PM
AHHHHHHH!!!!! Stay off the pipe before you go to concerts!