X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redballjet
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2004

"Unchained" played during Panthers/49ers game

Just watching the Panthers/49ers game on FOX. Imagine how jacked up I got when FOX played "Unchained" as a bumper going into a commercial break!!!!!!
  • Hummarstra
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

That's fucking cool. "Unchained" is an unusual choice for a tv network. I wish I had heard it.

Comment

• redballjet
      Full On Cocktard
      • Feb 2004

That's what blew me away. It just hit from out of nowhere.

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Hmm, that is odd (but KEWL!)

I remember "Jump" being played during the NBA Championship series this year. I don't know if it was due to Detroit playing LA, or because of the jump balls (it was during those moments when "Jump" was played over the PA system the most.)

Yuck! LA played "Right Now" as their intro song during Game 1 of the NBA Championship seies! No wonder my Motor City B-ballers kicked their asses!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• YAWN

That was about the only highlight of the second half, man, but it was awesome to hear.

Hell, considering it was Carolina/San Francisco, they prolly shoulda played "Where Have All The Good Times Gone?"!!!

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2004

During ice hockey games they play clips of tunes often between whistles and right up until the ref drops the puck.
            One game i was watching they played unchained...the opening riff came on loud as hell over the PA...and the crowd went nuts lol.....
            Too bad the ref had to drop the puck and end it.
            I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Yankee Rose at the Yankees/Boston game was very cool.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Andertime
                Full On Cocktard
                • Aug 2004

I've been at a few Timberwolves games where they've played Panama. It was pretty sweet. The crowd went nuts!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

hope to hear vh at the dbacks game tomorrow
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

?......

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

no vh
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...