PDA

View Full Version : FORD - the fucking fascist junta hypocrit!

Kristy
11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah, and fuck you to for deleting my post you oppressing autocratic paranoid moron.

See a doctor for your god damn delusions, PLEASE!

FORD
11-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Let's see.... a 25 year old from Littleton Colorado. That would put you at right about the age for.....

Yep. Too bad they missed, huh?

CUNT.

By the way, you mindless fucking bitch, I don't have a clue what you are talking about as far as deleting any posts.

Kristy
11-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry FORD, did I interupt your goose stepping?

By the way, I live in Boulder - so that would make you the CUNT, wouldn't it?

FORD
11-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
Oh, I'm so sorry FORD, did I interupt your goose stepping?

By the way, I live in Boulder - so that would make you the CUNT, wouldn't it? http://tinyurl.com/62yja

Is that so?

BigBadBrian
11-15-2004, 01:39 PM
FORD, I believe you are abusing your ability to use your IP address privileges your moderator duties allow.

Kristy, what thread of yours did he close? We will believe you. It certainly won't be the first time FORD has closed a post or thread of something he didn't like or agreed with. He has a long history of doing that.

:gulp:

FORD
11-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
FORD, I believe you are abusing your ability to use your IP address privileges your moderator duties allow.

Incorrect. Her IP is not on display, therefore no priviledged information has been released.

Kristy, what thread of yours did he close? We will believe you. It certainly won't be the first time FORD has closed a post or thread of something he didn't like or agreed with. He has a long history of doing that.

The only threads I have closed and or deleted in recent memory have been that of the panda raping shiteater.

Don't try to stir up shit.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 01:48 PM
For all the talk of Ford deleting or locking threads, I have never seen him delete a thread (which was mine by the way!) before Douchebag Den began his Spamda campaign. The only threads I have seen him lock down are the blatantly redundant dupe threads. You guys are way too fixated on that.

Guitar Shark
11-15-2004, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it Kristy... those IP addresses aren't exactly accurate. FORD has previously accused the "BCE" of "hacking" into his computer based on some IP information he received. To no one's surprise, it was false. FORD probably still believes it though.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Let's see.... a 25 year old from Littleton Colorado. That would put you at right about the age for.....

Yep. Too bad they missed, huh?

Yeah, there goes one tolerant, liberal-minded motherfucker right there.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 01:56 PM
And Ford look sat people's IPs all the time. He looked at mine. I heard he posted somone's on the forum at the old army.

Ford totally fucks around with his mod power...

BigBadBrian
11-15-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
For all the talk of Ford deleting or locking threads, I have never seen him delete a thread (which was mine by the way!) before Douchebag Den began his Spamda campaign. The only threads I have seen him lock down are the blatantly redundant dupe threads. You guys are way too fixated on that.

C'mon Nick get you nose out of FORD's ass long enough to smell the coffee. You're a newby around here....a mere baby. You don't have enough history to know SQUAT about the topic at hand so shut your fucking pie hole about it Oh-fucking-KAY? :rolleyes:

Guitar Shark
11-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Nick is probably just somebody that FORD recruited from the DU... ;)

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Just call as I see 'em fuckwad.

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
And Ford look sat people's IPs all the time. He looked at mine. I heard he posted somone's on the forum at the old army.

Ford totally fucks around with his mod power...

If I didn't know better, I'd say a certain Dave Matthews fan moved South.

If not, I'd like to know where you get your incorrect information from.

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:05 PM
Yeah, there goes one tolerant, liberal-minded motherfucker right there.

OK, that may have been a little over the top, but it's my natural response to liars who call me a "goose stepping Nazi" and a "fucking fascist junta hypocrit"

BigBadBrian
11-15-2004, 02:11 PM
OK, that may have been a little over the top, but it's my natural response to liars who call me a "goose stepping Nazi" and a "fucking fascist junta hypocrit"

That's a curious statement from someone who said "Yep. Too bad they missed, huh?" concerning someone supposedly from Littleton, CO.

I'd say Kristy was right on target with her original statement.

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:13 PM
And I'd say you're just trying to start shit.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 02:16 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd say a certain Dave Matthews fan moved South.

If not, I'd like to know where you get your incorrect information from.

I don't what you are talking about with the Dave Matthews reference.

And as for my "incorrect" information, I've heard people discuss it on this forum. And the fact you know I live in the South proves you looked ta my IP for mo good reason.

You knew I lived in Alabama well before I mentioned it in my posts.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 02:16 PM

You call people those things all the time...

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:23 PM
I don't what you are talking about with the Dave Matthews reference.

And as for my "incorrect" information, I've heard people discuss it on this forum. And the fact you know I live in the South proves you looked ta my IP for mo good reason.

You knew I lived in Alabama well before I mentioned it in my posts.

Well, here's the really funny thing.... you should see where your work IP traces to. It's actually pretty amusing. I won't divulge it here because it would name your employer, but it's nowhere near Alabama.

As for the other thing, here's the Reader's Digest condensed version.....
The Dave Matthews fan was a little fascist Busheep asshole Republican mayor's Hellspawn from a suburb of Chicago. He absolutely hated anybody who would dare speak against his false Messiah George Bush Jr.

So when a third person (who I was crazy enough to trade bootlegs with) furnished the DMB fan with my name and physical address, the dipshit actually had the nerve to post such personal information on this board, at VH Links, and God knows where else, accompannied by some altered pictrues of yours truly made to look like a terrorist.

I responded in kind, posting his personal info, a picture of his daddy the mayor, etc.

Now if you think I was wrong in responding to such a threat in kind, then please explain exactly how that is the case?

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:24 PM
You call people those things all the time...

I call the BCE those things, but that's because they ARE Nazis.

ELVIS
11-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Dude, post the pic of you looking like a terrorist...

We know you have it...:D

Guitar Shark
11-15-2004, 02:30 PM
I call the BCE those things, but that's because they ARE Nazis.

In your opinion. In Kristy's opinion, YOU are a Nazi.

Quit being a hypocrite already and apologize to Kristy for saying she should have been shot. :)

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Nick is probably just somebody that FORD recruited from the DU... ;)

I don't know what the fuck DU;) is!?! But I actually came here to get a few Dave era VH bootlegs, and decided to stay because I liked the discourse and had no idea existed on a DLR site. I happen to agree with Ford a lot of the time except for when he spews some of his lunatic conspiracy theories.

Maybe I have't been here that long but it seems Ford takes a lot more shit than he starts. That is a simple observation. He also seems to have some pretty good explanations for the supposedly "horrible" things he's done which seem to have been elevated to lore status without mentioning the true context of events.

ODShowtime
11-15-2004, 02:33 PM
hey at least you don't suck Ford's dick.

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Dude, post the pic of you looking like a terrorist...

We know you have it...:D

If I ever did, that would have been at least 2 hard drive wipes ago.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
hey at least you don't suck Ford's dick.

I should fucking well think not!

b1c2
11-15-2004, 02:43 PM
If I ever did, that would have been at least 2 hard drive wipes ago.

C'mon! I haven't seen it! It would be funny!

Laugh and the world laughs with you....

(fart & you sleep alone)

FORD
11-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by b1c2
C'mon! I haven't seen it! It would be funny!

Laugh and the world laughs with you....

(fart & you sleep alone)

Seriously, I don't have it.

b1c2
11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Seriously, I don't have it.

Damn. I was looking for something to pass the day with. Oh well, I guess I better get back to work then. Haven't had a day off in two weeks so I thought I could waste some time surfing but the war waits for no one!

Lou
11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
For the record IP tracers aren't always right.

ELVIS
11-15-2004, 03:08 PM
Mine is wrong...

I'm actually posting from Fallujah...

FORD
11-15-2004, 03:18 PM
Mine is wrong...

I'm actually posting from Fallujah...

No you're not. But with a name like "Gheens" someone might mistake it for India ;)

FORD
11-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Shit! I'm not in Mountain View CA anymore? :(

ELVIS
11-15-2004, 03:20 PM
It is wrong though...

Gheens is the next town north...

I'm in Lockport...

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Well, here's the really funny thing.... you should see where your work IP traces to. It's actually pretty amusing. I won't divulge it here because it would name your employer, but it's nowhere near Alabama.

As for the other thing, here's the Reader's Digest condensed version.....
The Dave Matthews fan was a little fascist Busheep asshole Republican mayor's Hellspawn from a suburb of Chicago. He absolutely hated anybody who would dare speak against his false Messiah George Bush Jr.

So when a third person (who I was crazy enough to trade bootlegs with) furnished the DMB fan with my name and physical address, the dipshit actually had the nerve to post such personal information on this board, at VH Links, and God knows where else, accompannied by some altered pictrues of yours truly made to look like a terrorist.

I responded in kind, posting his personal info, a picture of his daddy the mayor, etc.

Now if you think I was wrong in responding to such a threat in kind, then please explain exactly how that is the case?

You're right. That was the worng thing for him to do, and I was only talking somehting I had only half heard through posts. But as for the Alabama thing, and my being from, you are the one that brought it up.

And I'd love to see a pic of terrorist you...

FORD
11-15-2004, 03:45 PM
It is wrong though...

Gheens is the next town north...

I'm in Lockport...

Are you on broadband or dial-up?

Probably just a case of routing. If you were on a dialup, I would guess that your carrier has a short list of local numbers that it has your modem dial. One's based in Lockport and the the other in Gheens, though both are local calls (or you're getting ripped off by your phone company)

Or if you're on cable, that's the last switch it goes through before hitting the local area, which might change once in a while (hence my IP going to Silicon Valley CA for a few months.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Ford, why do you want to know such about us? That's a little creepy.

I don't want some crazy liberal fool knowing all about me.

FORD
11-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Ford, why do you want to know such about us? That's a little creepy.

I don't want some crazy liberal fool knowing all about me.

It's just a mild curiosity wanting to know where folks are coming from, geographically as well as their positions. Helps me sort out the whole red-blue myth. I never take it beyond that unless someone threatens me like in the situation described previously. Though because of where your work IP goes to, I actually thought you were in a totally different part of the country.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 04:28 PM
Without telling who I work for, please tell me where my IP address is coming from.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 04:28 PM
And is it ever different? Because sometimes I post from work and sometimes from home...

FORD
11-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Without telling who I work for, please tell me where my IP address is coming from.

It traces to Kent Washington. Which, of course, is a Hell of a commute from Tuscaloosa.

Actually, it's even a bitch of a commute from here, given traffic conditions.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 04:45 PM
It traces to Kent Washington. Which, of course, is a Hell of a commute from Tuscaloosa.

Actually, it's even a bitch of a commute from here, given traffic conditions.

Now I know where all my time and money are going: The commute!

Kristy
11-15-2004, 05:18 PM
FORD, without a doubt you are just like those bumbling buffoons on the streets of Boulder who have these in-depth conversations with themselves, drooling on the sidewalk claiming that the "government" is "out to get them", that everyone who doesn't agree with their politics must be some kind of a "fascist" or "Nazi."

So your empty-suited rich boy with "the plan" didn't win all because of some shadow group with ties to BOTH the Bush family and Bin Laden live inside Diebold machines (obviously) were pulling strings that were buried underground from DC to Ohio while monkeys secretly trained to infiltrate those "minorities" in Florida shit in their gas tanks to prevent them from going to the polls. Big fucking deal. Don't you see how fucking ridiculous you sound?

Oh fuck, what's that? Colin Powell resigned? Wow, those brain waves transmitting from Mars (owned by the Bush family, of course) sure are powerful, huh?

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
FORD, without a doubt you are just like those bumbling buffoons on the streets of Boulder who have these in-depth conversations with themselves, drooling on the sidewalk claiming that the "government" is "out to get them", that everyone who doesn't agree with their politics must be some kind of a "fascist" or "Nazi."

He is like them, only instead of babbling to himself he cussses at us and makes himself look like a fool when we shove his libeal logic and his hypocrtical practices back up his ass!

:confused:

Warham
11-15-2004, 05:30 PM
::snores::

What the hell is going on around here?

Oh, just FORD tracing peoples IPs.

Switch84
11-15-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Warham

What the hell is going on around here?

Oh, just FORD tracing peoples IPs.

:mad: Yes, boring....and creepy, like a masterbating sleaze ball standing outside your bedroom window watching you get ready for bed.

Have you ever thought of just asking folks about themselves instead of doing the "1984" thing?

FYI: "1984" the novel, not the Van Halen album, folks.

LMMFAOBT

I'm in Atlanta, Ga. btw....just like I posted in my profile.

Kristy, not all mods abuse their power (whatever that is.) I don't.

Dr. Love
11-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Having not read this thread, I must state for the record that I agree with Kristy*.

*Conditions of agreement with Kristy are met on the conditions that Kristy is female and Kristy is hot. Failure to comply with these conditions will render the aforementioned agreement null and void.

Switch84
11-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Having not read this thread, I must state for the record that I agree with Kristy*.

*Conditions of agreement with Kristy are met on the conditions that Kristy is female and Kristy is hot. Failure to comply with these conditions will render the aforementioned agreement null and void.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Good one, Doc! We need someone to lighten up the mood around here.

diamondD
11-15-2004, 08:48 PM
Oh come on Dave, you looked pretty good with a beard and turban as Osama Bin FORD. :D

I have the original and we can have a photoshop contest if you want! :)

FORD
11-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Oh come on Dave, you looked pretty good with a beard and turban as Osama Bin FORD. :D

I have the original and we can have a photoshop contest if you want! :)

No pictures please. And if I want a beard, I'll grow one. Actually I still have the goatee, but I keep it pretty short so the damn gray hairs aren't as visible :(

Guitar Shark
11-16-2004, 10:59 AM
I have the pictures too. ;)