X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

11/16 Vh Concert

I saw one of the best concerts of my life from front row center. 3/4 of the band was on the money. Ed kicked ass and played top notch!! I drank some of Mikes JD he handed to me after SGMD. High fived Al.

Where the hell was the singer? didnt see him, must have not been looking. I well. I got to see my fav band in the world even though they have no one on vocals worth a damb.
  • lms2

Not liking Sam will not get the Roth Army members to approve you seeing the show. It is the opinion of this site, that by seeing the show, you gave support to Van Hagar, and by doing so told them that you are okay with them not being with Dave.

Drank some of Mike's JD hugh... must have been golden ring or five star... probably 5 star since you high fived Al. Now you shoulda slapped some sense into that boy beings as you were close enough!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: 11/16 Vh Concert

Originally posted by SNIPER
      I...High fived Al.

Where the hell was the singer? didnt see him, must have not been looking. I well. I got to see my fav band in the world even though they have no one on vocals worth a damb.
      You should have fucking "high fived" Al upside the head!

Comment

• Cato
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: 11/16 Vh Concert

Originally posted by SNIPER
        I saw one of the best concerts of my life from front row center. 3/4 of the band was on the money. Ed kicked ass and played top notch!! I drank some of Mikes JD he handed to me after SGMD. High fived Al.

hey...this is a wrong forum.
        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Cato
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

pic ---> main
          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...