PDA

View Full Version : Final Show

Samsonite
11-18-2004, 11:43 PM
The final Van Hagar reunion tour show is on Nov. 19th in Tucson. Wow...80 shows and they didn't break up. Any predictions on what will happen after this?

sambo
11-18-2004, 11:57 PM
Spam will go back to his Waboritas.... Mike will end up playing with them...

Ed and Al will disappear but still have over "20 albums of music" to release... to nobody..

Being an eternal CVH optimist, it does shit me to type all this, but it appears Dave has moved on... and Alice is still a biatch so any chance of a CVH reunion is slim.

and I'm still fckn pissed about it...

"WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD TIMES GONE?

Figs
11-19-2004, 12:09 AM
They'll open up for Aerosmith (as a "co-headliner"), with Sammy, in 2006.

bueno bob
11-19-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Samsonite
The final Van Hagar reunion tour show is on Nov. 19th in Tucson. Wow...80 shows and they didn't break up. Any predictions on what will happen after this?

Nothing.

DLRdelight!
11-19-2004, 12:26 AM
Great post sambo, really made a lot of good coments, especially the tons of music that the bros have, good one.
Mostlikely they will just dissapear until one day Roth comes back for the final show down

DeadOrAlive
11-19-2004, 12:31 AM
This could be pretty interesting!!

hotdog@ a shake
11-19-2004, 01:09 AM
Fuck em, I say...

Jus gimme Dave back in form with his current band and a kick ass bacl to basics ROCK cd and we'll be good to go...

C'mon Diamond, show me yo...

BRIGHT LIGHTS...
CITY LIGHTS...

hotdog@ a shake
11-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Fuck 'em, (van hagar) I say...

Jus gimme Dave, back in form, with his current band and a kick ass back to basics ROCK cd and we'll be good to go...

C'mon Diamond, show me yo...

BRIGHT LIGHTS...
CITY LIGHTS...

Panamark
11-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Sammy and Mike will get fatter and perform fat love fests
at Cabo now and then.

The sisters will go back to sisterly activities.
Creating masterpieces like "Its about Time" and "Up For Breakfast"

Actually I hope we get a whole Van Hagar album full of shit like
that. That would be great. I wanna see a Van Hagar release that
has no ties at all to Dave....

Don Corleone
11-19-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
That would be great. I wanna see a Van Hagar release that
has no ties at all to Dave....

I'm hearing that a Box Set is to be the next release by the sisters, without doubt they'll be unreleased Dave stuff on their to help the thing sell.

Panamark
11-19-2004, 02:28 AM
Sad but True, Don....

They would even rob of us of the joy of watching a Dave-less album fail worse than VHIII.

philouze
11-19-2004, 03:17 AM
I don't know what's gonna happen to them pusses.
If they release a box set, I won't buy it. If they release another fokkin greatest Shits album, I'll take a dump on it, let's make it clear.
I'll only buy if DAVE's back... which is to say Never Again.

Fuck 'em cockroach-dick-suckers.

lms2
11-19-2004, 05:55 AM
I know how we all feel about them using Dave to promote their lost cause, but still... even though it sucks...the facts are, every bit of material they release that has to do with Dave just keeps his memory alive that much stronger. (and assures him getting his cut ;) )

Every album released, that has a new buy, and a Dave song, is one more opportunity for a new Dave fan. While its true that not all music lovers have the good taste and good sense to immediately pick out the difference in Dave era v. Hagar (or whomever) era, many do...

Carmine
11-19-2004, 09:04 AM
I think that although a new album and or tour with Dave may be longshot, I remain optomistic. What is more likely, however, is what some of you friends have touched on a little. There will probably be a huge box set release with TONS of Classic VH material. ( live tunes , live show recordings, photos and maybe even a book of tour notes etc. This way, Ed and Al can release stuff that they know will make TONS of money and they do not have to interact with Dave, only pay him, and they can say that "they did it for the fans".

Denny
11-19-2004, 09:04 AM

EAT CRAYONS

Panamark
11-19-2004, 10:27 AM
Denny, did anyone ever explain to you the sexual abilities of a Male Panda ???? They have an extremely hard time getting it up and having sex. Hence the problems in getting them to breed.
They are pretty much the sexual faliures of the bear world.

Thought you might like to know. (As you model yourself after Pandas)

ODShowtime
11-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Figs

That is a VERY good prediction. I can definitely see that coming true.

ODShowtime
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
80 shows and they didn't break up.

I'm still surprised about this one. Wow, they got through the whole thing.:eek:

Matt White
11-19-2004, 11:34 AM
What's gonna happen after this FLEECE THE SHEEP tour ends?!?
EVH will go back to workin' his usuall corner. So Sad.........

bueno bob
11-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Well, tonight's the night...

I'd love to see the whole thing dissolve into raw melee on stage!

Bill Lumbergh
11-19-2004, 11:46 AM
I've stopped caring at this point. Let Ed go back into the cave, Al can start searching for wife #77, MIke can keep being irrelevant, and Sam can go back to making those bad albums. I predict 2005 will be an exciting year for us Dave or the Gravers.

Carmine
11-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I think that although a new album and or tour with Dave may be longshot, I remain optomistic. What is more likely, however, is what some of you friends have touched on a little. There will probably be a huge box set release with TONS of Classic VH material. ( live tunes , live show recordings, photos and maybe even a book of tour notes etc. This way, Ed and Al can release stuff that they know will make TONS of money and they do not have to interact with Dave, only pay him, and they can say that "they did it for the fans".

nosuchluck
11-19-2004, 12:03 PM
EVH will sober up, listen to 'It's About Time' and shoot himself in the head.
millions of people will then suddenly 're-discover' him and Rolling Stone magazine will put him in the top 5 of a new 'best guitarist' poll.
AVH will just grow old. he won't do anything else. he can't do anything else.
MA will continue to sell Hot Sauce and will say that 'he was never into Van Halen anyway'...

i'm blabbering...

DaveIsKing
11-19-2004, 01:10 PM
I hope Spammy falls and breaks his hip.

ThrillsNSpills
11-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Sammy will eat a happy meal and explode like Mr. Creosote.

bueno bob
11-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

HA!!

Nickdfresh
11-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

Yeah, an extra-jumbo-mega-super sized Spammy Meal!

BITEYOASS
11-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by philouze
I don't know what's gonna happen to them pusses.
If they release a box set, I won't buy it. If they release another fokkin greatest Shits album, I'll take a dump on it, let's make it clear.
I'll only buy if DAVE's back... which is to say Never Again.

Fuck 'em cockroach-dick-suckers.

Why would we need to buy a box set of unreleased CVH w/Van Spamgar songs on it? Besides most of us the DLR Army have bootlegged the entire unreleased CVH collection for free. Fuck, I've made my own damn box set!

lms2
11-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Denny, did anyone ever explain to you the sexual abilities of a Male Panda ???? They have an extremely hard time getting it up and having sex. Hence the problems in getting them to breed.
They are pretty much the sexual faliures of the bear world.

Thought you might like to know. (As you model yourself after Pandas)

Hence why he has so much time to spam this place.

Rikk
11-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Hence why he has so much time to spam this place.

Normally, anyone has the right to insult Denny. But your posts are almost as worthless. Your very existence is spamming, SHE-DEVIL.:rolleyes:

lms2
11-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Its so nice to be appreciated. Why Rikk, if you didn't follow me around reading my posts...

Rikk
11-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Its so nice to be appreciated. Why Rikk, if you didn't follow me around reading my posts...

I wouldn't dream of following you around, SHE-DEVIL. But when I come across one of your moronic, ass-kissing, useless posts, I sometimes have to give my opinion.

You're such a moron. Where's your buddy, GUWAPO?

lms2
11-19-2004, 02:44 PM
busy with a little thing called a life...

Bill Lumbergh
11-19-2004, 02:46 PM

Rikk
11-19-2004, 02:50 PM

Sure he is. I didn't realize that pan-handling was considered "having a life".

Don't try to act like you have integrity. You badmouthed MAX. And MARK is MAX's friend in real life. So kissing MARK's ass is pretty sad.

Nickdfresh
11-19-2004, 03:22 PM
I was "gathering intelligence" on the Van Hagar "official" site and they seem strangely quiet on the end of the tour tonight.

Rikk
11-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I was "gathering intelligence" on the Van Hagar "official" site and they seem strangely quiet on the end of the tour tonight.

They're going to take the money and run.:mad:

scottydabodi
11-19-2004, 03:32 PM

Yeah, that's because they ALL know the tour was a fuckin' flop, and that DAVE is the only guy for VH, and that they've all been ripped off for every last cent the VH's can get their hands on by putting out sub-standard material, and low-level performances... The sheep have been fucked so bad by VH, that they just don't know anything else... What a bunch of sad sacks... I mean giving your HARD-EARNED $$ to a bunch of fucking DOUCHEBAGS who have been rippin them off for almost 20 fuckin' years, only to receive, in return, a half-assed, bullshit tour!?!?!! Lame indeed... DLR Solo Baby!! Never fail, NEVER DISSAPPOINT!!! Roth to the Bone...

Nickdfresh
11-19-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Yeah, that's because they ALL know the tour was a fuckin' flop, and that DAVE is the only guy for VH, and that they've all been ripped off for every last cent the VH's can get their hands on by putting out sub-standard material, and low-level performances... The sheep have been fucked so bad by VH, that they just don't know anything else... What a bunch of sad sacks... I mean giving your HARD-EARNED $$ to a bunch of fucking DOUCHEBAGS who have been rippin them off for almost 20 fuckin' years, only to receive, in return, a half-assed, bullshit tour!?!?!! Lame indeed... DLR Solo Baby!! Never fail, NEVER DISSAPPOINT!!! Roth to the Bone...

Amen brother! Five star effort!

scottydabodi
11-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Right back atcha, Nick, for yer "Sammy Exorcist" Photo!!

Rikk
11-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Amen brother! Five star effort!

Yup, SCOTTY is a 5-star member in every fucking way!!:)

scottydabodi
11-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Yup, SCOTTY is a 5-star member in every fucking way!!:)

Rikk Roxx!! Keep Rothin' Fellas, I gotta go get lunch!! YYYOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!(Like Dave's Scream)

Switch84
11-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Figs

:eek: I don't think Steve and the Boys will touch that piece of shit. I could be wrong; Aerosmith turned into a power ballad band, too.

LMAO

Nickdfresh
11-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:eek: I don't think Steve and the Boys will touch that piece of shit. I could be wrong; Aerosmith turned into a power ballad band, too.

LMAO

Yeah, but at least they had the sense to get back to the origional line-up despite the band in-fighting.

guwapo_rocker
11-19-2004, 04:28 PM
If they were tired, they hid it in their near sprints, 3-foot leaps and boundless energy that infected their near-sold-out audience of 4,488.

Link (http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/ent_index/48887.php)

Halen High
11-19-2004, 05:39 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Switch84
11-19-2004, 05:39 PM
:confused: Fuck, how tiny is this place if less than 5,000 is cuntsidered 'almost sold-out'? Did they play in the local high school gym?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

guwapo_rocker
11-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:confused: Fuck, how tiny is this place if less than 5,000 is cuntsidered 'almost sold-out'? Did they play in the local high school gym?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

That's the next Van Hagar tour!!

Warham
11-19-2004, 05:47 PM
More people go to my high school's football games than what Van Halen pulled in last night.

guwapo_rocker
11-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Warham
More people go to my high school's football games than what Van Halen pulled in last night.

:D :D

Rikk
11-19-2004, 05:53 PM

THIS is why I'm glad this tour happened. Finally, we can shut up the fucking Ched Heads and also prove to Eddie and Alex that Dave really was essential to the band's popularity and longevity. There's a reason I only hear classic Van Halen and never Van Hagar on my radio stations. Furthermore, Sammy can finally shut the fuck up and realize in his own mind that he was just along for the ride and the fans want Roth.

This line-up (Sammy, Mike, Alex, Eddie) will never tour together again.:D

Warham
11-19-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

This line-up (Sammy, Mike, Alex, Eddie) will never tour together again.:D

Now that's music to my ears. :D

Switch84
11-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Now that's music to my ears. :D

:) Mine, too!

Wayne L.
11-20-2004, 06:59 AM
There probably won't be another VH album of original material anytime soon or another VH tour in the near future since this is possibly the final tour of this lgendary rock band.

Switch84
11-20-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
There probably won't be another VH album of original material anytime soon or another VH tour in the near future since this is possibly the final tour of this lgendary rock band.

:D Good! MotherFUCK Van Hagar!