X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

CNN's Bill Hemmer gets "Owned" by Bob Geldof

I was watching CNN this morning and they ran a news "package" on how they are going to update 1985's Live Aid "Do They Know it's Christmas Time?"

Afterwards, they had the ex-Boomtown Rat on to discuss how he is bringing back the project to highlight the genocide/humanitarian crisis in the Sudan.

Towards the end of the interview, in which Bob seemed very knowledgeable and articulate, Geldof was speaking and then interrupted himself by asking Hemmer something to the effect of, "Am I boring you?" Hemmer just chuckled awkwardly and said, "No. Not at all."

Geldolf said, "No. You really look board. You made sort of a face like you were bored."

Hemmer: "No I'm not. Let me just say it's an honor to meet you."

Geldof: "Yeah, I can tell."

I generally like CNN and don't mind Hemmer, he is a fucking goof as a journalist.
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Who gives a fuck.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Who gives a fuck.
      Okay I'm guitly of a gay post that is useless to everyone, it happens to the best of us once in a while, I'll admit that! I was hoping my thread would diappear unoticed into the depths and bowels of the Roth Army and you go and kick it up BigBad!

But it was kind of amusing, but you had to be there. Not here!

But I'll admit that this was an:

Comment

Working...