please don't let hitch make katydid a mod !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

please don't let hitch make katydid a mod !

shes a fucking deranged cunt
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

she is insane.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

No one asked me, but it would be a huge mistake in my opinion.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

She is a dick.
        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I cunt stand the sight of her.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

When did I miss this little bit of insanity?

Mezro...I take a shit for 2 days and look what happens...Rip Van Strainer...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

God help us all.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                Sniper
                • Mar 2003

...and the NEW hitchWORLDump© Moderator IS: katydid™!!!

GOODBYEEEE!!!!

over grimsdale or badguy ?

are you fucking mad ???

ill be at vonnies until you see sense and make grimsdale a mod

see ya lates
                flappo,

I am not mad. I am quite sane.

Ok man, listen for a sec please....

There once was a kid named Savicki that everyone hated and made fun of on the internet. Who saw this and was outraged by the one sided group think and cruelty of it all? Who advocated Savicki until he was kewl an accepted, even ASKED FOR LIFESTYLE ADVICE???

Another time, some guy named Phil was stalking Joe Rogan and pissing off everyone and just generally creeping everyone out. Ok that time it was Riddler that got him here, but still, hitch1969 is phil the stalker's biggest stalker and fan these days. I dont let what anyone says change that. I am taking the crazed fan MAINSTREAM BABY!!!

I need not remind you that tHere was a time when everyone hated flappo and the spam. WHo championed for flappo, and made people take the time to like him? flappo's a fucking INSTITUTION now.

I could go on and on with examples. flappo's always a bit hesitant when we bring someone new into the CIRCLE. That's flappo's wounded bird nature and I understand that, I give you that man. I am not complaining, or asking you to be something that you are not. It's all kewl, catflaps.

Dude, hitchworld is the ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS™ for internet outcasts. You're a squirt gun that squirts jelly. I'm a toy car with square wheels that can't roll. DUDE WE ARE THE TOYS THAT THE KIDS DONT WANT!!!!

I see that katydid® fits in perfectly us, dude. That's what I see. I know that for whatever reason, you don't like katydid. But let's think about this together, flappo. You know that this is what I and hitchworld are about. This is what flappo is about.

Dude it's like the dark side of the force. When Skywalker and Vader are in front of the Emperor... and Skywalker tells the emperor that he is going to defeat him by taking vader down. THen the emperor laughs and tells him that's exactly what he wants him to do to complete his journey to the dark side. Luke tries to do the right thing but gets pissed and swings his sword at vader and the journey begins.

Don't go to the dark side, man. ALthough vader is pretty fucking badass. But dont be like all those fuckers that mocked you back in the day. This is bigger than that. This is your integrity, man. katydid is the kind of unconventional internet that YOU STAND FOR. Don't lose that, dude.

I am sure that things are going to be ok. Flappo I want you to really think about this. I have confidence in you. I value your contributions. Always have, always will. If you need to leave, I'll understand. But make no mistake, it is NOT what I want. I love you like a brother, man. No... make that in the GAY WAY™. A big bad gay incestual having sex with your brother way!!!

please flappo. you're my only hope......

END TRANSMISSION.

=h=
                ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• SensibleShoes

PLEASE DON"T MAKE MY MOTHER A MOD!!!!!!!

(weeping openly)

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Flappo, Igo agrees with you...... Fuck that Hitch..
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                      flappo,

I am not mad. I am quite sane.

Ok man, listen for a sec please....

There once was a kid named Savicki that everyone hated and made fun of on the internet. Who saw this and was outraged by the one sided group think and cruelty of it all? Who advocated Savicki until he was kewl an accepted, even ASKED FOR LIFESTYLE ADVICE???

Another time, some guy named Phil was stalking Joe Rogan and pissing off everyone and just generally creeping everyone out. Ok that time it was Riddler that got him here, but still, hitch1969 is phil the stalker's biggest stalker and fan these days. I dont let what anyone says change that. I am taking the crazed fan MAINSTREAM BABY!!!

I need not remind you that tHere was a time when everyone hated flappo and the spam. WHo championed for flappo, and made people take the time to like him? flappo's a fucking INSTITUTION now.

I could go on and on with examples. flappo's always a bit hesitant when we bring someone new into the CIRCLE. That's flappo's wounded bird nature and I understand that, I give you that man. I am not complaining, or asking you to be something that you are not. It's all kewl, catflaps.

Dude, hitchworld is the ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS™ for internet outcasts. You're a squirt gun that squirts jelly. I'm a toy car with square wheels that can't roll. DUDE WE ARE THE TOYS THAT THE KIDS DONT WANT!!!!

I see that katydid® fits in perfectly us, dude. That's what I see. I know that for whatever reason, you don't like katydid. But let's think about this together, flappo. You know that this is what I and hitchworld are about. This is what flappo is about.

Dude it's like the dark side of the force. When Skywalker and Vader are in front of the Emperor... and Skywalker tells the emperor that he is going to defeat him by taking vader down. THen the emperor laughs and tells him that's exactly what he wants him to do to complete his journey to the dark side. Luke tries to do the right thing but gets pissed and swings his sword at vader and the journey begins.

Don't go to the dark side, man. ALthough vader is pretty fucking badass. But dont be like all those fuckers that mocked you back in the day. This is bigger than that. This is your integrity, man. katydid is the kind of unconventional internet that YOU STAND FOR. Don't lose that, dude.

I am sure that things are going to be ok. Flappo I want you to really think about this. I have confidence in you. I value your contributions. Always have, always will. If you need to leave, I'll understand. But make no mistake, it is NOT what I want. I love you like a brother, man. No... make that in the GAY WAY™. A big bad gay incestual having sex with your brother way!!!

please flappo. you're my only hope......

END TRANSMISSION.

=h=
                      NO.
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• SensibleShoes

That's succinct.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Shit I thought you guys would know a Hitch troll by now...

Comment

• SensibleShoes

Who's Hitch?

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

i wish it WAS a troll

katydid is worse than any troll

she's akin to fab shadow - a deranged , unhinged , psychotic bitch with space for brains and she should be not only banned from this fucking site but put in a metal box , sealed in concrete and dumped in the atlantic ocean

hitch imho has lost the fucking plot

Comment

Working...