X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Rainbow(Graham Bonnet)

ALL NIGHT LONG LIVE AND SINCE YOUVE BEEN GONE! i LOVE THIS SHIT!
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Don't forget Lost in Hollywood!

I actually own quite a few of Graham Bonnets albums...all the Alcatrazz stuff, Impellitteri's "Stand in Line", Blackthorne's "Afterlife", Rainbow's "Down to Earth", the MSG album and I think I've also still got a live in Australia solo album from him. Bonnet's a good singer.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jack68
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

you bet!JUst checin Bob!Lost in hollywood.ill get it!
      "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• WolfStar999
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

Graham was interesting, but how does he stack up against Joe Lynn Turner?

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Against Turner? Well, my opinion is the Rainbow/JLT output was a lot more fun than Down to Earth, but Bonnet only had the one album to prove himself before Joe stepped in. Joe left us some good (but massively different) Rainbow classics, like Stone Cold, I Surrender, Power, Street of Dreams, Can't Let You Go, Spotlight Kid, etc etc...

Actually, Turner's next album is supposedly back to his Rainbow roots and that's from Turner's mouth himself, so it should be pretty fun.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2004

A really awesome album. Only Blackmore could lose a singer like Ronnie James Dio and not miss a beat. This version of the band had a lot of potential because of Bonnet's voice and the style combined the Dio elements of Rainbow with Blackmore's vision to go more commerical. This is one of my favorite Blackmore guitar albums. Eyes of the World has an AMAZING Blackmore solo! Love the cover art as well.
            The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

Working...