Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony Soprano

Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Holy fucking shit! Eddie Van Halen has lost his fucking mind and wait till you hear what he did during the final show of this tour!

News at 11!
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Don't leave me with that!

Shit, I'm going over to the links, maybe they've got something...back in 5-10...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

OH SHIT!

THANK GOD THIS IS OVER!!!

Ed proved himself to be the class act that he always has been, hmm? ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!

Fucking lush. I hope to God this means an end to ALL things Van Halen, from now on. Looks apparent. Who could fucking work with that guy anymore? Who would WANT to?

DAVID - STAY FAR THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS MESS!!! KEEP UP THE EMT THING AND BLESS US WITH SOME NEW TUNES SOON, BUT ***FUCK*** A VAN HALEN REUNION!!!

Be seein' ya in Cabo, Sam!
      Be seein' ya in Cabo, Mike!
      Be seein' ya on Court TV, Al!
      Be seein' ya in the gutter, Ed!

I'll even spare the nickel for you!

Thank God, hallelujah, holy shit!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Man, that news just made my fuckin' night!

No way Van Hagar is gonna continue now!

Chedheads worldwide are shitting in their diapers right now!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Top Jimmy
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

wow........fucking hell.....dude FLIPPED.

Comment

• Bard
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2004

Last edited by Bard; 11-20-2004, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

So what the fuck did he do already ??

Dont make me go to the links !!

HELP !!!
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
                Roadie
                • Sep 2004

Holy fuckin Moly !!
                The only thing he didn't do(unfortunately) was impale Spam with his guitar neck.

Van Hagar is fuckin D-E-A-D :bottle:

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Fuck it !! I couldnt wait,,,

I hope you are all thankful, I went there for the good of the Army !

:p

YIKES !!!!

As Posted by JMJ at www.vhforums.com

aftershock5's review- just so we can have a separate topic for it..so we canleave that one for reviews..otherwise that thing will get chaotic...

Hey Everyone,

Just got back to the hotel & I have one word for this band & EVH: OVER

My heart is broken, in as many pieces as EVH broke 2 guitars on stage in disgust.

I cannot even begin to explain how disgusted I am right now, except for Soundcheck, Sammy, Mike & Alex.

Please understand that I have followed =VH= as my favorite band w/ Dave & Sam. Tonight, Sam, Mike & Alex out-fucking-classed EVH.

The man broke his 1st guitar & subsequently told the crowd, fucked out of his mind, that this is it, it's over-pointed to Sammy & Mike & Said, There's the King.

Soundcheck was incredible & everybody there was so cool (What up Rebel-You are the Man for getting Sam's sig. on the shirt they gave us-Thanks )

SHOWTIME:

Everything seemed to be cool until UFB, in which Sammy made a comment, "Some of us were UFB." Probably in reference to EVH holding soundcheck up for almost 2 hours-Mike & Alex were so fucking embarrased. Mike stayed & signed tons of stuff & was so cool to us all. Now I wouldn't think much of that if this hadn't been my 37th show, 5 this year.

EVH was LIVID. I don't know if it was that comment that set him off, or if it was B/C Valerie was there or he was incredibly drunk. All I know is that I saw my hero tonight put on a great performance, but after his solo, something snapped:

* He broke 2 guitars on stage in pury furry. One almost went into the crowd & could of really hurt someone. He then destroyed the second one, which almost hit Sammy, who was just like, What the FUCK? Mike & Alex too. You could see their faces as Eddie made comment after comment:

This is it.

It's over.

Never again.

Pointed @ Sam & Mike & said, there's the king. Made another comment before he broke his beautiful guitar, which sounded blissful all night, that he was in a bad mood, throw something @ me if you don't like what I am playin'. I loved his solo for the 5th time & was very moved when Wolfgang came on stage. They played together beautifully before Eddie absolutely lost it. I am not kidding you all-he totally lost it on stage.

Not only did he insult the crowd by making us feel very uncomfortable by his antics, he made an absolute fool of himself & this will be the turning point for EVH: He will either seek help or he will be dead.

It kills me to say that, as I have loved the man since I put Women & Children 1st in my 8-track for the 1st time.

He was so cool during soundcheck, but before the 1st encore, he went insane.

Sammy, Mike & Al were absolute professionals, as they came back out & did everything they could to salvage a disgusting night. This after Ed broke his 1st guitar in an absolute rage. He made no friendly gestures to Sammy, as Sammy tried several times to get him out of the state he was in. It only pissed him off more.

I am going to conclude now, as this will be my last post-I am that disgusted. Thank God for Sammy, Mike & Alex-They were so fun tonight, before Eddie had his melt-down:

* Getting furious that Sam's wife came out & sprayed him w/ Whip-it's-He would not continue the show while he shaked his head like a fucking 2 year old & made us all wait while the crew busted their ass to clean up a few spots. More harmful was his guitar & its cord. He tripped on it 1nce-Sammy tried to help him up & Ed just looked @ him like Fuck you.

* Valerie came out & hugged/kissed Wolfie, who I felt very sorry for-He was playin' w/ Sammy's son all night-I had front row, EVH side-I saw everything.

ONE more thing before I go & pray for this man: He almost hit Sammy w/ the 2nd guitar he broke & Sammy looked like he was going to kill him.

REBEL will back me up on these happenings-I have not even gotten started & am too sick to say anymore.

=VH= is over w/ Sammy & Mike-NO FUCKING DOUBT.

So w/ a boken heart, but thankful of the 5* experience (everybody was so fucking cool-I had a blast w/ ya'all & am so sorry that we had to witness the absolute meltdown of the man that has brought us so much happiness over the years.)

God bless you all again-YOU all/Soundcheck, Mike, Sammy & Alex made it a night to remember

Unfortunately, Eddie made it a night to remember too.

Look out for the news articles tomorrow & subsequent posts. There is so much more to this story, but I'm too sick to go on.

And BTW, I stopped drinking after the 1st incident w/ Sammy-Those of you that were there know what I'm talking about. Please finish my story-I can't type one more word, I'm so disgusted

--------------------
                  -\/ |-|-

"You know what makes me the happiest in life? I sell smiles for a living. Here, have one for free. It looks good on you. That's what makes me happy." -David Lee Roth, 1985

thanks Max

"Gonna be a hell of a weekend, I can't wait...all the gambling, alcohol, hookers & Van Halen that I can stand!!" -liquid_steel_az

"I like doing my girl on top cuz i can see her face, but doggystyle feels better on my dick"

-janthraxx

"My ex is of course out there and she is damn near ballistic. My buddy comes out and she is on him like ugly on Diane Keaton." -VanHalen5150Viking

"It's late. My relief hasn't showed up yet and I was pissed.

Then the though of Selma sitting on my face and wiggling just brightened my day!!!!"- Axxman300
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
                    Roadie
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    So what the fuck did he do already ??

Dont make me go to the links !!

HELP !!!
                    I didn't wanna do it but it's fuckin worth it,BELIEVE ME !!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

For Baltimoreoriole !!!

STICKY THIS BITCH !!!!

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• speedtruckermf
                        Groupie
                        • Mar 2004

Seems the boys over at the forums are deleting posts by Army members(big surprise there). I wasn't gloating too bad, just wishing Sam well, and hoping for a real reunion. I guess that isn't politically correct over there.

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
                          Roadie
                          • Sep 2004

If only we all couldn't get together for a drink and party,the music ? Van fucking Halen

The Army couldn't have scripted this bust up any better if we wanted to.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Man !?!

Is this true ???

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Who cares ? Its fookin funny either way :p
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...