• Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

College Football Gameday--November 20th, 2004

Okay...

OSU beats Michigan...good for me...

Auburn up on Alabama 7-6...but Auburn is driving...

Iowa up on Wisconsin...7-0...

today is an interesting day...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Auburn scores again...14-6...and auburn is chugging right now...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wisconsin ties the game...7 all...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

My son has something to say...

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooo

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

He's not done yet...

bbbbbbbb

mnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Iowa back up...14-7...

hehehehe...

Comment

Working...