Ed needs to grow up and respect the fans!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monalawinsky
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

Ed needs to grow up and respect the fans!!

Ed is a disgrace. He is a egomaniac, who craves attention. He get's jealous when the lead singer, wheather it is Sammy/Dave, gets more attention. He is a selfish waste, and needs serious help. If he dosen't get help soon, I think he's heading to the grave. Despite the fact that I am not a Sammy Hagar Fan, I think it was disrespectful to treat his bandmates the way he did in Arizona. Alex is an asshole. I can't stand this bastard who always has negative things to say about the Diamond One. The Diamond One is the one who brought him fame and fortune. Let's be clear about one thing. This reincarnation of Van Halen would not be around today had David Lee Roth not been in the band to begin with. Van Halen got to their level by David Lee Roth's outlandish ways, his unique pizzaz, and showmanship. How many singer's have added martial arts moves to their act?? He was copied thoughout the 80's. Some examples you ask?? White Lion's Mike Tramp. Motley Crue's Vince Neil. Poison's Bret Michaels.

Ed and Alex owe the fans everything. Yet they treat them like shit. Sammy, as well as Dave, have always respected the fans.
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Let's not forget the ORIGINAL.... even before David Lee Roth.

Jim Dandy

Comment

Working...