Dave's PA Rental's HOMAGE to Winger thread...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dave's PA Rental's HOMAGE to Winger thread...

Ah, I remember like it was yesterday...

Hey Kurt, for some reason, when I hear Winger I think of that party we went to where we fell asleep in a pile of chicks...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

heh...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

nothing to say? Man, this place is BORING!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Down Incognito!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

huh?

Comment

• Bullethead #1
            Full On Cocktard
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
            Ah, I remember like it was yesterday...

Hey Kurt, for some reason, when I hear Winger I think of that party we went to where we fell asleep in a pile of chicks...

"GLORY DAYS..dat..da..da.da" Man we're old. that had to be about 16 years ago. I was so hammered that night i though i dreamt that. until i sniffed my fingers...

Comment

• aesop
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              Down Incognito!
              That's actually a pretty good album! I listen to it every once in a while. "She said I'm naked...In the jungle..."
              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

Working...