X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dave is Mentioned on SNL

Dave's EMT endeavor was mentioned on Saturday Night Lives' Weekend Update. They said "It was not going well and showed a doctored vintage shot of Dave "jumping" out, doing a butterfly kick, of the back of an ambulance. By the way, no mention of Van Hagar.
  • lms2

Cause Van Hagar is worth no mention!

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Hahaha!!! Even after the Eddie Van Breakdown meltdown, he STILL can't get any press! Dave's doing his thing trying NOT to get press and they're all over him!

HOW SWEET IT IS!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• OU812&BALANCE
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Nov 2004

Re: Dave is Mentioned on SNL

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Dave's EMT endeavor was mentioned on Saturday Night Lives' Weekend Update. They said "It was not going well and showed a doctored vintage shot of Dave "jumping" out, doing a butterfly kick, of the back of an ambulance. By the way, no mention of Van Hagar.
        I heard something about David Lee Roth working as a Lifeguard now.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Dave is Mentioned on SNL

Originally posted by OISUCKDICK2&BALANCE
          I heard something about David Lee Roth working as a Lifeguard now.
          Clever! But I heard Eddie's a crazy drunk and Sammy's a fat tequila salesman. And I also heard your mother's fat and like's Puerto Rican male strippers.

Comment

• OU812&BALANCE
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Nov 2004

It is good David Lee Roth is working as a Lifeguard. I guess he managed to pass the Drug testing to do that kind of work. I am pleased for him. He might have actually found something he might be good at.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It is good David Lee Roth is working as a Lifeguard. I guess he managed to pass the Drug testing to do that kind of work. I am pleased for him. He might have actually found something he might be good at.
              Well sheep, your mother said he was good at fucking her hard. By the way, he's not a lifeguard unfortunately, otherwise he could save Eddie Van Halen from drowning in liqueur. But I guess as an EMT, he learned something about anatomy. Your mom was an excellent study!:eek:

Comment

• OU812&BALANCE
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Nov 2004

David is doing a good thing by being a Lifeguard just as Sammy is as being the singer and songwriter of Van Halen.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

By the way, coming here with your obvious sheepish agenda for Spammy Hagar and Eddie Van Drunken, you should know that a good metaphor for the Van Hagar tour is this:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

David is doing a good thing by being a Lifeguard just as Sammy is as being the singer and songwriter of Van Halen.
                    What's the last song Sammy wrote? And I think last night was Fagar's last time singing for the Lying Dutchman drunken fool Eddie after he almost rammed a guitar up Sammy's fat ass!

Comment

• OU812&BALANCE
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Nov 2004

David left Van Halen to be a Movie Star or a Gameshow host or something. Sammy is doing a fantastic job as the singer of Van Halen. David has made a couple of nice songs but his solo career didn't last too long without EVH, AVH and MA.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

David left Van Halen to be a Movie Star or a Gameshow host or something. Sammy is doing a fantastic job as the singer of Van Halen. David has made a couple of nice songs but his solo career didn't last too long without EVH, AVH and MA.
                        Oh really, when was the last Van Fagar album released, ten fucking years ago you queer. Fuck off with that spam shit douche!

Comment

• OU812&BALANCE
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Nov 2004

David hasn't been a proper member of Van Halen in nearly 20 years. It doesn't matter though he is making a few bucks as a Lifeguard now. I guess he had to do that considering he hasn't sold any records in about 15 or so years now.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

shut up
                            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OU812&BALANCE
                              David hasn't been a proper member of Van Halen in nearly 20 years. It doesn't matter though he is making a few bucks as a Lifeguard now. I guess he had to do that considering he hasn't sold any records in about 15 or so years now.
                              Lemme guess...Pete?
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...