PDA

View Full Version : Dave is Mentioned on SNL

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 12:28 AM
Dave's EMT endeavor was mentioned on Saturday Night Lives' Weekend Update. They said "It was not going well and showed a doctored vintage shot of Dave "jumping" out, doing a butterfly kick, of the back of an ambulance. By the way, no mention of Van Hagar.

lms2
11-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Cause Van Hagar is worth no mention!

Switch84
11-21-2004, 12:38 AM
:D Hahaha!!! Even after the Eddie Van Breakdown meltdown, he STILL can't get any press! Dave's doing his thing trying NOT to get press and they're all over him!

HOW SWEET IT IS!

OU812&BALANCE
11-21-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Dave's EMT endeavor was mentioned on Saturday Night Lives' Weekend Update. They said "It was not going well and showed a doctored vintage shot of Dave "jumping" out, doing a butterfly kick, of the back of an ambulance. By the way, no mention of Van Hagar.

I heard something about David Lee Roth working as a Lifeguard now.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by OISUCKDICK2&BALANCE
Clever! But I heard Eddie's a crazy drunk and Sammy's a fat tequila salesman. And I also heard your mother's fat and like's Puerto Rican male strippers.

OU812&BALANCE
11-21-2004, 02:07 AM
It is good David Lee Roth is working as a Lifeguard. I guess he managed to pass the Drug testing to do that kind of work. I am pleased for him. He might have actually found something he might be good at.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 02:11 AM
It is good David Lee Roth is working as a Lifeguard. I guess he managed to pass the Drug testing to do that kind of work. I am pleased for him. He might have actually found something he might be good at.

Well sheep, your mother said he was good at fucking her hard. By the way, he's not a lifeguard unfortunately, otherwise he could save Eddie Van Halen from drowning in liqueur. But I guess as an EMT, he learned something about anatomy. Your mom was an excellent study!:eek:

OU812&BALANCE
11-21-2004, 02:14 AM
David is doing a good thing by being a Lifeguard just as Sammy is as being the singer and songwriter of Van Halen.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 02:16 AM
By the way, coming here with your obvious sheepish agenda for Spammy Hagar and Eddie Van Drunken, you should know that a good metaphor for the Van Hagar tour is this:

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 02:19 AM
David is doing a good thing by being a Lifeguard just as Sammy is as being the singer and songwriter of Van Halen.

What's the last song Sammy wrote? And I think last night was Fagar's last time singing for the Lying Dutchman drunken fool Eddie after he almost rammed a guitar up Sammy's fat ass!;)

OU812&BALANCE
11-21-2004, 02:20 AM
David left Van Halen to be a Movie Star or a Gameshow host or something. Sammy is doing a fantastic job as the singer of Van Halen. David has made a couple of nice songs but his solo career didn't last too long without EVH, AVH and MA.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 02:30 AM
David left Van Halen to be a Movie Star or a Gameshow host or something. Sammy is doing a fantastic job as the singer of Van Halen. David has made a couple of nice songs but his solo career didn't last too long without EVH, AVH and MA.

Oh really, when was the last Van Fagar album released, ten fucking years ago you queer. Fuck off with that spam shit douche!

OU812&BALANCE
11-21-2004, 02:36 AM
David hasn't been a proper member of Van Halen in nearly 20 years. It doesn't matter though he is making a few bucks as a Lifeguard now. I guess he had to do that considering he hasn't sold any records in about 15 or so years now.

tjvhou812
11-21-2004, 02:40 AM
shut up

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by OU812&BALANCE
David hasn't been a proper member of Van Halen in nearly 20 years. It doesn't matter though he is making a few bucks as a Lifeguard now. I guess he had to do that considering he hasn't sold any records in about 15 or so years now.

Lemme guess...Pete?

Nickdfresh
11-21-2004, 02:45 AM

Really fag, Sammy hasn't been a "proper" member for 10 years now seeing as he was a "hired gun" for this piece of shit, ignored tour. Funny how Dave gets more press in one week as an EMT than this traveling shitcart of a tour has gotten all year. By the way, Van Halen hasn't sold many records for ten years now (VH III only went gold). And by the way, Dave is volunteering as an EMT, so if you are going to come here with your really gay shit, at least do your homework douchebag!

tjvhou812
11-21-2004, 02:47 AM
rikk don't be a homo...

take gaypo's pic off your icon

thats just queer, if you got a beef w/the guy.... then thats 1 thing

but dont be a queer, in put his pic up

Rikk
11-21-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
rikk don't be a homo...

take gaypo's pic off your icon

thats just queer, if you got a beef w/the guy.... then thats 1 thing

but dont be a queer, in put his pic up

LOL. What are you...buddies with him now?:D

tjvhou812
11-21-2004, 03:11 AM
i'm not his buddie.....

thats just queer

i dont run w/any1 you fuckin red head

Rikk
11-21-2004, 03:27 AM
i'm not his buddie.....

thats just queer

POOP BOY, we've missed you.;)

BTW, "buddie" is actually spelled B-U-D-D-Y.

"Dont" has an apostrophe in it.

Two spaces are not required between two words.

If you're going to remove a letter from a word, make sure you replace it with an apostrophe. Thus, you would write FUCKIN', and not just FUCKIN.

Also, a term like "red head" would either have the words combined into one word "redhead" or have a hyphen placed between them (ie. red-head).

Just thought I could help.

How's your alias, cockvanhalen69 doing?:D

bueno bob
11-21-2004, 03:57 AM

So how DOES shit taste, anyway?

Switch84
11-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
So how DOES shit taste, anyway?

:D Hahahahaa!!! It better taste good, because the Van Fagar sheep will be eating it for an eternity!

POJO_Risin
11-21-2004, 03:42 PM

Yeah...me too...and that fat fuck Hagar has just signed on to be his fucking floating device...and $1.04 a day...

shut the fuck up dipshit...

Sammy took the gig...why?...because he has no legacy...and he wants one...

right now...he's...well...the replacement...lmfao...first for the great roth...now...well...for Cherone...and he came in second place BOTH times...

Christ...signing up Hagar for part 2 forced poor Edward back into the bottle...

POJO_Risin
11-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Dave was in SNL twice last night...

once for the EMT...

and once in the promo for one of their skits...the one satiring the American Music Awards...

it wasn't in a kind light...

it was for the American Trainwreck Awards...and his pic was featured as someone who would be appearing on it...

hot for david
11-21-2004, 10:59 PM
that sounds good ROTH ON !!!!!

BIG GOOSE
11-22-2004, 05:17 AM
David left Van Halen to be a Movie Star or a Gameshow host or something. Sammy is doing a fantastic job as the singer of Van Halen. .

:asshole: :heyfu: :mad2: :blow:

DavidLeeNatra
11-22-2004, 07:49 AM
i'm not his buddie.....

thats just queer

you'd better run away...I give you five minutes

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=174669

moose
11-22-2004, 08:05 AM

Go back to the links ya fuckin sheep.
just as Sammy is as being the singer and songwriter of Van Halen.

This by far is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Spammy a singer and songwriter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMMFFIAO

DavidLeeNatra
11-22-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by moose
This by far is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Spammy a singer and songwriter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMMFFIAO

but he forgot to mention that sam outsold dave 10 to 1 :D