PDA

View Full Version : why cherone left vh

scam failin
11-21-2004, 09:56 AM
i saw cherone with van halen back in 1998 at the arco arena, sacremento, california.that said........GREAT SHOW! eddie had the arena in the palm of his hand while playing his solo.incredible.NOTHING but positive energy there.o.k............ i read an article with eddie in the same year(98) and he says how HAPPY he was meeting gary cherone and that he is singing in the band.eddie could not stop talking about how he was spritually renewed and had a whole new focus on music and his life.well...........we all know vh3 did not do too well and the rest is history.but in light of the eddie meltdown nov.19 i believe eddie had a choice to either go the spiritual direction he was on with cherone or take the old familiar path.........that has just ended van halen. i am not saying gary was an angel sent to save eddie........but sometimes in life you only get one shot to turn it around.it looks as if eddie decided to blow that one off and choose what he KNEW would destroy him.......and the band.HUMAN BEINGS...........NO.............HUMAN NATURE.gary's new band is called "tribe of judah".it's all coming down man. your with jesus christ or your not.

Viking
11-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Uh......um......*chirp......*chirp*........*chirp*

Jesus Christ
11-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by scam failin
i saw cherone with van halen back in 1998 at the arco arena, sacremento, california.that said........GREAT SHOW! eddie had the arena in the palm of his hand while playing his solo.incredible.NOTHING but positive energy there.o.k............ i read an article with eddie in the same year(98) and he says how HAPPY he was meeting gary cherone and that he is singing in the band.eddie could not stop talking about how he was spritually renewed and had a whole new focus on music and his life.well...........we all know vh3 did not do too well and the rest is history.but in light of the eddie meltdown nov.19 i believe eddie had a choice to either go the spiritual direction he was on with cherone or take the old familiar path.........that has just ended van halen. i am not saying gary was an angel sent to save eddie........but sometimes in life you only get one shot to turn it around.it looks as if eddie decided to blow that one off and choose what he KNEW would destroy him.......and the band.HUMAN BEINGS...........NO.............HUMAN NATURE.gary's new band is called "tribe of judah".it's all coming down man. your with jesus christ or your not.

I hope thou art not blaming the VDIII album on Me, My son :confused:

And verily, thou art correct about Edward choosing a path of self destruction :(

DavidLeeNatra
11-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
I hope thou art not blaming the VDIII album on Me, My son :confused:

And verily, thou art correct about Edward choosing a path of self destruction :(

I know you own them all but...5 stars for you...how great thou art...

Jesus Christ
11-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
I know you own them all but...5 stars for you...how great thou art...

Bless you My son. As ye have done unto the Son of Man, so has it been done unto you :)

Switch84
11-21-2004, 03:24 PM
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

DavidLeeNatra
11-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Bless you My son. As ye have done unto the Son of Man, so has it been done unto you :)

to get my 50th vote from the Son of Man is a great honor...

Switch84
11-21-2004, 06:10 PM
to get my 50th vote from the Son of Man is a great honor...

:lol: Hehehehehe, Jesus Christ surfing at a David Lee Roth fansite! That just strikes me as funny.

Good one, Ford! You've been neglecting your other alias, Satan, lately.

DavidLeeNatra
11-21-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:lol: Hehehehehe, Jesus Christ surfing at a David Lee Roth fansite! That just strikes me as funny.

they are both jewish action figueres ;)

Switch84
11-21-2004, 06:15 PM
they are both jewish action figueres ;)

:D BUWHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! True!

Bad Muthafucker
11-22-2004, 09:39 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... ..........

FORD
11-22-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Switch84

Good one, Ford! You've been neglecting your other alias, Satan, lately.

I've heard that Satan's been busy with "family obligations" back in Washington DC. ;)

glensfallspaul
11-22-2004, 11:35 AM
"why cherone left vh"

According to Cherone at the time of the bust-up, he didn't leave Van Halen...Van Halen left him.

DavidLeeNatra
11-22-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by glensfallspaul
"why cherone left vh"

According to Cherone at the time of the bust-up, he didn't leave Van Halen...Van Halen left him.

who cares...

Nickdfresh
11-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by glensfallspaul
"why cherone left vh"

Yeah but, can you blame them?

FORD
11-22-2004, 11:49 AM
"Van Halen" left everybody. Dave. Chedmaster. Cherone. The true fans. Even the sheep, though they are too damn stupid to figure it out.

EmpyreLounge44
11-22-2004, 01:00 PM
not interely true....cherone and VH parted ways mutually...he was pulling away from the project since his lyrics and feel were going more towards what became the TOJ album and he wasnt gelling with the band who was getting big pressure from WB to record a hit record or get sammy/dave back in the group. cherone still talks and is friendly with M.A. but has had no contact with Ed/Al for a couple of years now.