X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parnelly
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2004

The Red Shit Head

Does anyone remember Dave and the Red Shit head doing a tour together.
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

The "Sam & Dave" 2002 tour. I didn't see any of the shows, though. Many here did.
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Parnelly
      Head Fluffer
      • Sep 2004

I bet half of that tour was real fuckin tough. And the other half fuckin stunk if you know what i mean.

DLR FUCKIN RULES!!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Dave blew Sam AWAY! The crowd was mostly pro-Roth and Sam was treated as an opening act. People were still walking around getting beers, using the rest rooms, etc. And then when Roth took the stage it was SHOWTIME!
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          Dave blew Sam AWAY! The crowd was mostly pro-Roth and Sam was treated as an opening act. People were still walking around getting beers, using the rest rooms, etc. And then when Roth took the stage it was SHOWTIME!

HELL YEAH!! That's how I would've treated Spammy's set; pissing , eating, and drinking.

For Davy Baby's set I would've been partying, lusting, screaming, and FLASHING!!!!!!

NUTHIN' BUT YEAH!
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
            HELL YEAH!! That's how I would've treated Spammy's set; pissing , eating, and drinking.

For Davy Baby's set I would've been partying, lusting, screaming, and FLASHING!!!!!!

NUTHIN' BUT YEAH!
            LMAO Good to know R&R is still healthy - alive and well! I didn't make that show, but wish I would've
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• RogueHorseman
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Parnelly
              Does anyone remember Dave and the Red Shit head doing a tour together.
              The Red Shit Head?

That is frickin' hilarious!!!!

And yes, I saw it... Dave and the boys kicked major spammy ass that night!
              <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Dave & company opened the show here.

The crowd during Dave's set was crazed and rockin'.

The same crowd (for the two songs I suffered through) during sam's set was dazed and schlockin'.

sam looked like an animated, over-inflated beach ball.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Sam was wearing a beach towel around his waist.
                  I figured he ripped his pants or shit them or something
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

He is old enough to be the spokesman for DEPENDS.......

LMMFAOBT!
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

and Dave looked MINT! He was wearing black and purple diamond pants

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                        He is old enough to be the spokesman for DEPENDS.......

LMMFAOBT!

Spammy's new party favor......
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

Now, that's a side-splittin' doozy right there!

Hahahahahaha !!
                          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

He did rip 'em...right about knee-length. Probably affords easier shaking the shit out. Colostomy Wabo.

Addendum:
                            sam looked like a knee-length, animated, over-inflated beach ball made out of shit.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                              He did rip 'em...right about knee-length. Probably affords easier shaking the shit out. Colostomy Wabo.

Addendum:
                              sam looked like a knee-length, animated, over-inflated beach ball made out of shit.
                              Please stop!

I can't take it... I think I just busted something inside.

(I was at the same show, BTW, rustoffa)

Comment

Working...