X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Diamond Dave's New Years Eve 2004

Are there alot of Dave Supporters going to the concert in Orlando??? I'm thinking of buying a ticket from LAX to go support him as well as cheering him on in his endeavors with the EMT Training he's doing. I went to the Van Hagar Concert on their home turf (LA) ONLY because I was given a freebie ticket and I was curious to know their venue. I have never sat at a concert and been more upset than when Sam began to sing Roth fronted songs....Sam shouldn't be touching those songs, BUT I'm sure the powers that be want to include those Roth tunes because they know that's what everyone in a hugely packed arena wants to hear. Most people sat in their seats, but I have been supporting Roth on his own tours and I guarantee, NO ONE Sits at a Roth Concert while he does his signature tunes!!! I was hoping to meet some other Roth fans going to the Orlando Concert on New Years Eve, as I may be doing my trip solo and it would be great to meet some of the other RothArmy members.

Miracles have happened in the past....Jimmy Page/Robert Plant had their feuds and silence and reunited - we can only hope the same will happen for DLR and Edward VH.

We know if DLR and EVH were to mend their egos and differences, the Rolling Stones might be in for a rude awakening finding out that VAN HALEN could sell them out and make history!! I'd be Sooooo There!!

LOVE YOU DAVE XOXO:eek: :eek:
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
Working...