• Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

SpongeBob Kidnappers Seek Ransom for Doll

By The Associated Press

Have you seen this sponge? Police are looking for a blow-up figure of SpongeBob SquarePants swiped from a Minnesota Burger King. They've found a ransom note which starts off: "We have SpongeBob." It then demands, "Give us ten Crabby Patties, fries and milkshakes."

The ransom note is signed by SpongeBob's nemesis, Plankton. A postscript reads: "Patrick is next," referring to the Bermuda shorts-wearing starfish that serves as SpongeBob's sidekick.

At a southeastern Utah Burger King, vandals made off with a 10-foot-tall SpongeBob balloon.

Employees are handing out "Missing" fliers with a full description of the popular cartoon figure — featured in a new movie.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

WTF? :confused:
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• David Van Via
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

By The Associated Press

Have you seen this sponge? Police are looking for a blow-up figure of SpongeBob SquarePants swiped from a Minnesota Burger King. They've found a ransom note which starts off: "We have SpongeBob." It then demands, "Give us ten Crabby Patties, fries and milkshakes."

The ransom note is signed by SpongeBob's nemesis, Plankton. A postscript reads: "Patrick is next," referring to the Bermuda shorts-wearing starfish that serves as SpongeBob's sidekick.

At a southeastern Utah Burger King, vandals made off with a 10-foot-tall SpongeBob balloon.

Employees are handing out "Missing" fliers with a full description of the popular cartoon figure — featured in a new movie.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ongebob_stolen

What is this world coming to. Not even spongebob is safe.
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• chunkashin!!
        Roadie
        • Nov 2004

Those BASTARDS!!! HOW COULD THEY!!

If I met them, I'd Give em such a punch in the neck...
        "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

WOW...

Comment

Working...