PDA

View Full Version : Hager Phone Call?

katie
11-27-2004, 07:13 AM
I read recently read that Mr Fat Stuff (Hager) said that he was the one who phoned the sisters about doing this tour.And that he was doing this for the fans etc.

I had a good think about this and i thought this is a crock of shit!

I belive it would be the sisters having to phone him as they + R/Company wanted to release g/hits etc so they needed a singer etc.

i bet he thought all his christmas's & birthday's had come at once because let's face it Mr Fat Stuff really had not had much in the way of any success since 1995. Fuck me thats 9 YEARS! Whithout a big payday.

Anyway i'm rambling on,
Does any of you people have any thoughts or facts on this?

Peace & love

Katie - UK

PS - i just cannot belive that the sisters and the 4 string guy on the minimum wage allowed Hager who is now a quater of a ton to front their band looking the way he does! Not cool dudes, not cool.

Just remember you need more than a voice to cut it in Van Halen,

Panamark
11-27-2004, 07:55 AM
Simple

Dave = Real Effort by brothers
Sam = Yes sir , no sir, stick wolfie up my ass sir..

Lazy bastards

diamondsgirl
11-27-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by katie
I read recently read that Mr Fat Stuff (Hager) said that he was the one who phoned the sisters about doing this tour.And that he was doing this for the fans etc.

I had a good think about this and i thought this is a crock of shit!

I belive it would be the sisters having to phone him as they + R/Company wanted to release g/hits etc so they needed a singer etc.

i bet he thought all his christmas's & birthday's had come at once because let's face it Mr Fat Stuff really had not had much in the way of any success since 1995. Fuck me thats 9 YEARS! Whithout a big payday.

Anyway i'm rambling on,
Does any of you people have any thoughts or facts on this?

Peace & love

Katie - UK

PS - i just cannot belive that the sisters and the 4 string guy on the minimum wage allowed Hager who is now a quater of a ton to front their band looking the way he does! Not cool dudes, not cool.

Just remember you need more than a voice to cut it in Van Halen,

LOL @ Mr. Fat Stuff and welcome to the Army Katie. You fit in well here. :cool:

There is so much dishonesty and deception, it truly is difficult for them to keep their lies straight, so who knows? :confused:

rustoffa
11-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Simple

Dave = Real Effort by brothers
Sam = Yes sir , no sir, stick wolfie up my ass sir..

Lazy bastards
:D

Haha, the Wolfie factor...the round mound of guitar sound prefers classic VH.

Ed thinking to self......"sonofabitch...the last fucking thing I need is Wolfie calling him "Uncle Dave".....fuck that noise, where's Hagar's number.....*dddddding*...*ddding*

roy: Hey Ed!....what the fuck's hapnin' bro? long time no se-

EVH: Shut the fuck up, get your tongue outta my ass, and roll your fat-ass up here.
It's on.

roy: Oh now that's what the fuck I'm talkin' about broth-

EVH: Shut the fuck up and call me when you get to LAX..BYE! *click*

roy: hello Ed?.....Hello?
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Pack me a suitcase honey,
IT'S FIFTY-ONE-SHITTY TIME!!!!!

Viking
11-27-2004, 05:20 PM
LOL :D

Nickdfresh
11-27-2004, 05:38 PM
5150=The Las Angelas Police code for really bad music.

Viking
11-27-2004, 05:46 PM
LMAO Now, THAT is a good one.....:killer:

Nickdfresh
11-27-2004, 07:00 PM
OU8:hagar2: 2=:mad:

Halen High
11-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Not sure on this one. Sammy is an opportunist so the story that he initiated contact could be true.

They obviously tried with Dave over a long period of time. As Eddie himself said "everything looked pretty positive about getting together until the lawyers got involved". I'm sure Mike kept Sammy in the loop about these negotiations and when it became apparent that Dave was not going to do a reunion unless its done right, an opprtunity was there for Sammy to exploit. He was more than happy to do whatever he was told to try and further his own brand name.

Switch84
11-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
OU8:hagar2: 2=:mad:

:D :D :D HAHAHAHAHAAA!! I'm going to steal that one, Nikki!