PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Big D?

POJO_Risin
11-27-2004, 01:20 PM
Parcells says he'll be back...but will he be welcome?

Jones said he'll let Bill have all on-field decisions...lmfao...

now we find out the truth...as long as they sit well with JJ...

So...we have Jerry Jones questioning Parcells call of bringing in Testeverde into the game in the second half...

AND THE COWBOYS WON!!!

I'm sorry...I just don't see this relationship lasting much longer...

ALinChainz
11-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Might have some interest in the Miami gig, but doesn't seem like him to leave a team on a sour note.

Lots of names come up for the Miami job lately.

POJO_Risin
11-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Well...the Miami job is an interesting one...for sure...one of the five or six...with Dallas that are always attractive based on history or tradition...but I don't see Tuna moving to Miami...

ALinChainz
11-27-2004, 01:34 PM
It would have the strong defense he would want, would give him some time to build an offense.

They need to either sign Brees, or draft a QB.

POJO_Risin
11-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Well...I think they could get Brees in Miami...or someone else...and to draft a quarterback...I just think Brees is Ty Detmer all over again...

POJO_Risin
11-27-2004, 01:45 PM
I've heard Holmgren could be leaning towards Miami...and Al Groh from Virginia...

Holmgren would be interested...as he would have a hands up at bringing Alexander and Hasselbeck to Miami...

ALinChainz
11-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Wouold be a huge turn around for that team and should be armed with extra draft picks from dealing your buddy, Ricky Williams.

:D

POJO_Risin
11-27-2004, 01:53 PM
My Buddy...lmfao...

well...how about this one...

Alexander and Holmgren goto Miami...Alexander as a free agent...and Huizenga would certainly pay the cash...

The Holmgren promptly TRADES Williams and Feeley or Fiedler to Seattle for Hasselbeck?

I know it won't happen...but it's interesting to think about...

POJO_Risin
11-27-2004, 01:54 PM
I can't imagine Williams bringing much more than a couple of midround picks...if they deal him for picks...

I don't think the demand for Williams is going to be THAT high in a draft day deal...

ALinChainz
11-27-2004, 01:58 PM
They'll get the best offer from Oakland. Seems like the consensus, someone will take a chance on him.

Will be interesting.

Was reading in SI this week, how he has strangers giving him bags of weed for whatever reason. Doesn't sound like he's stopped yet.

POJO_Risin
11-28-2004, 02:00 AM
Well...if he hasn't...he'd better start soon...

I know someone will take a chance on him...with the premium of RB's at a high...

I think it will be interesting to see who...

Oakland is at the top of the list for sure...but I'm thinking a team that is closer to the top might go after him...

look at the teams that are close...that need a back...

perhaps the Colts let Edge go and make a deal for him...

Who knows...

EbDawson
11-28-2004, 05:09 AM
Dallas never should have signed Marcellus Wiley in the off season, he was a wasted pick-up and a waste of alot of money. That's the first thing that went wrong with their defense.

And if Julius Jones hadn't missed the whole season up to 2 weeks ago, Cowboys would have had at least a couple more wins IMO. Without him, they've had zero ground game.

They've got 2 picks in the first round next year, at least one will be up there fairly high. Parcells will stick around at least one more year. Then he'll retire for good.

guwapo_rocker
11-28-2004, 10:49 AM
I need six teams who will win by 4 points or more

today for my proline ticket.

Any ideas?

guwapo_rocker
11-28-2004, 11:44 AM
going with four on my first ticket....

Phili
Pit
KC
ATL

POJO_Risin
11-28-2004, 02:56 PM
I don't like the KC pick...unless there's a spread there...I don't like the Atlanta pick either...just a gut feeling...

sorry I wasn't on here earlier...or I could have worked with ya'...