PDA

View Full Version : Sammy said he would rather fuck a good friend than a super model

Nitro Express
11-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Do you guys remember a few years back when Sammy Hagar was being inteviewed and he said he would rather fuck a fat chick if she was a good friend than some super model with shallow emotions?

Sam was saying shit like,"Yeah, it's not so much what she looks like because you are sharing something special with a friend."

I wish I had a copy of the interview, because it was cheesey as hell.

PHOENIX
11-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Do you guys remember a few years back when Sammy Hagar was being inteviewed and he said he would rather fuck a fat chick if she was a good friend than some super model with shallow emotions?

Sam was saying shit like,"Yeah, it's not so much what she looks like because you are sharing something special with a friend."

You must be a closet Hagar fan to remember something like that.

Was this the first thing on your mind this morning when you got up?

DLRDUDE
11-27-2004, 02:56 PM
Maybe she has a pretty face and a wonderful personality and she picked up the tab for dinner...Wouldn't you?

chunkashin!!
11-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX

Keep your friends close, but your enemys closer?

diamondsgirl
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
By "a good friend" he meant Mikey, right?

Mezro
11-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
By "a good friend" he meant Mikey, right?

He meant one of his own folds.

Mezro...Sam likes his own cheddar better...

diamondsgirl
11-27-2004, 03:35 PM
LMAO. :D

rustoffa
11-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX

LMFAO!

rustoffa
11-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
He meant one of his own folds.

Mezro...Sam likes his own cheddar better...

*sides hurting*
....goddamn, you're the king Mez....
:D

Mezro
11-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
*sides hurting*
....goddamn, you're the king Mez....
:D

You think your sides are hurting...imagine poor Mikey:)

Mezro...ohhhh when it's love...away goes the glove...

SheAintWaiting
11-27-2004, 05:15 PM
>> By "a good friend" he meant Mikey, right?<<

Blankety blank leftover punkin pie and whipped cream all over my freakin' monitor. Sheesh!

sAw

Nickdfresh
11-27-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

If he actually said that, the twat is full of shit! I heard him interviewed on Howard Stern about three or four years ago. In the interview he was making fun of Eddie's drinking and then Stern asked him about his drinking (Sam drinks his tequila every night from sun down to when he goes to bed).

Then they mentioned how Sam was to judge a Hawaiian Tropic contest and both implied how he was going to get head from the contestants in order to sway his vote.

This guy is a revolting phoney-ass Spammer if he ever said anything like that!:blow2: :cheese: :hagar2:

Antman
11-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Then when he gets some recognition by joining VH straight from oblivion, he dumps his wife of over 20 years for some hot young blond model type. Like he could pull that kind of poon when he was solo.

Switch84
11-27-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by chunkashin!!
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer?

;) Oh YEAH! That's a classic "Godfather" quote right there! I forgot the character's name that said that to Michael Corleone, but he was some old Jewish dude he was doing business with. Somebody help me out with that dude's name!

ROFLMMFAOBT!

SheAintWaiting
11-27-2004, 11:22 PM
The Fat Sandalled Poodle
can f*ck?

sAw

Rikk
11-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Antman
Then when he gets some recognition by joining VH straight from oblivion, he dumps his wife of over 20 years for some hot young blond model type. Like he could pull that kind of poon when he was solo.

Sad thing is, his new cunt wife isn't even that hot. I saw her pic. I believe him when he says he wouldn't pick the super-model.:(

Nickdfresh
11-27-2004, 11:29 PM
I thought he invited everyone on his really stupid, yet strangely fascinating and unintentionally funny, web site to watch him on Oprah so they can see his wife! Maybe she looked good standing next to Oprah and Phil as well as mu mu Sammy.

Switch84
11-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe she looked good standing next to Oprah and Phil as well as mu mu Sammy.

:eek: Oprah at 50 years old looks better than Mrs. Spammy! That chick looks like she gave head to a Mack truck's grille....

LMAO!

diamondsgirl
11-28-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by SheAintWaiting
The Fat Sandalled Poodle
can f*ck?

sAw

LOL.

Switch84
11-28-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by SheAintWaiting
The Fat Sandalled Poodle
can f*ck?

sAw

:eek: He actually REPRODUCED!! How scary is that, having the Spamster as a Dad?

Panamark
11-28-2004, 03:52 AM
Hey Sam, instead of fucking your fat "Good Friends" how about spending sometime with your wife. How about the one you ditched
for the model ?? :D

Switch84
11-28-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Hey Sam, instead of fucking your fat "Good Friends" how about spending sometime with your wife. How about the one you ditched
for the model ?? :D

;) She probably doesn't want his bitch ass anymore!

Panamark
11-28-2004, 06:41 AM
Hypocrisy = Sammy Hagar
Lies = Sammy Hagar

I dont blame him, he is obviously an over nourished
body vehicle controlled by aliens.

He will dissapear and get eaten one day !!!

SheAintWaiting
11-28-2004, 10:49 AM
>>He actually REPRODUCED!! How scary is that, having the Spamster as a Dad?<<

See. this is the whole problem with that little issue of needing a license to drive, but none to breed.

sAw