X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Time for the worm to turn

I'm fucking sick of listening to whining women on TV and radio shows painting fucking huge brushstroke bullshit about men.

Men can't multitask. Men are emotionally retarded. Men can't organise things. Oh men are hopeless at this and worse than shit at that.

While they propogate these steryotypes the interviewer sagely nods like thse are fucking facts set in stone. 50% of the population have all these failings. It's worse than fucking astrology at least it divides us up into 12ths.

Well guess what. Hitler was a man and so was Ghandi. Bush is a man and so was Einstein.

I'm gonna go on the radio and say that black guys have big dicks, Irish are stupid drunks and women are shit drivers and see how far I get.

They want equality until it comes to shit like not being able to throw a 6 month absence from work for post natal depression or spending half your time at work bitching about people around the water cooler.

There needs to be a backlash against this shit and I'll be at the back..umm..lashing.

/rant

Cheers!

• Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

:confused: :p Could it be the men these women are bitching about are deadbeat dads and whoring adulterers that broke their hearts? Or could they just be looking for their 15 minutes of fame-seeking attention whores?

LMAO! I despise blanket generalizations, so these chicks just need to shut the fuck up! I've had great relationships with my guys and I've also had shitty ones, too.

The fact that they're so whiny and bitchy is (more often than not) the reason they're chasing the men away!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I know quite a few women (and strangely enough, brainwashed/pussywhipped men) in the day-to-day world that seem to believe this.

I personally find it quite funny.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Viking
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Bitch, when you learn how to push the lawnmower and clean the greasetrap under the sink, then you can criticize. Jesus, neither of my wives know which end of a vacuum cleaner plugs into the wall. And GOD FORBID a kitchen mop is considered anything else but a hate crime. Political correctness has had one universal constant to it: the systematic attempt to emasculate men.

Know your role, bitch: on your knees.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Viking
          Jesus, neither of my wives know which end of a vacuum cleaner plugs into the wall.
          I guess that's the downside of being a morman...

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

As long as they take the cab fair and don't wake me up when they leave, I could care less what they think.

I have treated every woman i have EVER been with like gold, and got shit on in the end, my wife being the only exception.

The men they bitch about are the way they are because of being with women like them, it's almost that simple.

There are some men who are just genuine pond scum, i don't defend them.

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

I'm sooo glad my brother divorced the strident bitch he married in '03! He was raising her kids from a previous relationship and she STILL gave him Hell!

He filed (and got) for divorce and she had to give up our last name as part of the divorce decree! Good. Our last name is way too good for that stank ho.

She really hurt him bad. That was the first time I've seen my brother cry since our sister died in '87.

Bitch! Rotten, gutter skank BITCH!
              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

White or black chick ??

Just curious...

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  White or black chick ??

Just curious...

Rotten, gutter skank, BLACK BITCH!!!!

How's that for an answer, Elvis Baby? It doesn't matter what color her skin is. My cousin is going through some hellacious marriage problems and his wife is WHITE.

Rotten bitches come in all sizes and colors, y'all.
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I hear ya...

I'm a nurse in the new Orleans area and alot of my friends are black girls/nurses...

For the most part they have their heads together, as far as I can tell...

From my experience, it's usually the white girls that make life a living hell...

hahaha...

Maybe I'm totally off base...

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

I hear ya...

I'm a nurse in the new Orleans area and alot of my friends are black girls/nurses...

For the most part they have their heads together, as far as I can tell...

From my experience, it's usually the white girls that make life a living hell...

hahaha...

Maybe I'm totally off base...
                      No, that's probably been your experience.
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

I need a black sweetie to change that !!

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

I need a black sweetie to change that !!

:p Just make sure Ms. Right isn't like my ex-sister-in-law, no matter what color she may be!
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Oh, I know...

I do my homework these days...

I get along well with my crazy ex wife...

BTW, I'm a shy guy to an extent, but I'm not shy about my attraction to black ladies...

Hahaha...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Dude, bitches know no color. Or shape or size, for that matter.
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...