X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Here cums the gunk!

This thread is dedicated to the long list of pussy Dave has either a) for sure- been with and b) rumored to have been with. (no personal fantasies here- I dont want them clouding my already 'built up' fantasy of my own!)

Start naming names!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

alex' wife...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

LOL I was gonna start with that....

Ok...Shannon Tweed? I know the Gene Simmons story, but Im sure there was something with Dave and her....
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

I also had a an old Hit Parader picture of Dave in the back of a car with a LARGE breasted (unknown named) B actress. My ex made me rip the picture becaus eher top was off. Anyone remember this picture?

Comment

• lms2

Who was Alex's wife?

I will throw in Valerie's name.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

nope...not valerie...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• lms2

Yep, Valerie.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                Yep, Valerie.
                dave said, he wasn't interested and I believe that...
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

LOL Valerie was a backstage groupie that followed the group from town to town for close to a year before she "met up with and was introduced to" -Ed....so who knows, maybe Dave loosened her up a bit for Ed-twat.

Comment

• lms2

Yeah, but that was after.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

besides Valerie wasn't hot... That red headed bitch-mom was sweet though...

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Switch84.......
                        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• lms2

Fact or fantasy? I want the details dammit. I have read this rumor here before. Did you really?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Details AND pictures!

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              Fact or fantasy? I want the details dammit. I have read this rumor here before. Did you really?

:p I was burned at the stake for sharing a sexcapade before, and I'm VERY hesitant to share this one!
                              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...