• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Overrated movies that really sucked

A recently re-run episode of Seinfeld reminded me of this with Elaine and "The English Patient" of which I couldn't agree with her more cos it SUCKED!

I'll also add that fucking "Titanic" SINK AND DIE ALREADY AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

"The Horse Whisperer" is another. Give me time and please help me unload.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

"The Matrix" 2 and 3! That shit sucked BIG TIME! I only own the first one, and that's enough for me. The other two couldn't touch it.
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

TITANIC did fucking suck! But at least people are starting to remember that now.

What a piece of trash that movie was. Who cares about a love story when over a thousand people are dying. It's awful.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Re: Overrated movies that really sucked

Originally posted by MAX
        A recently re-run episode of Seinfeld reminded me of this with Elaine and "The English Patient" of which I couldn't agree with her more cos it SUCKED!
        LOL!

I saw this thread title and popped in to post "The English Patient" and you beat me to it.

Misery of a film...

Comment

• blueturk
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

"On Golden Pond" got Oscars out the ass and it makes "The English Patient" look like "Terminator 2".

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Lone Gunwoman

:confused: Am I the only one that thought "The Matrix" sequels sucked ass? Come ON, people! The 'Architect' and the 'Oracle' in cahoots with each other using Neo and Trinity as pawns in their sick little game? That shit was WEAK!
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Mr Badguy
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"Kill Bill" and "Kill Bill 2"

What the fuck was that all about?
              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• smaz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

Suck ass films would be the 'Teen Movie' ones. American Pie, Road Trip etc. American Pie 2 etc just make them worse. Scary Movie, which took the piss, even has become like em.
                Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• tydhurst
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                  "Kill Bill" and "Kill Bill 2"

What the fuck was that all about?
                  I'm afraid i'll have to disagree. The second one was boring, but they were still both great films.

I vote for Moulin Rouge. What the FUCK was that all about?
                  Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tydhurst
                    I'm afraid i'll have to disagree. The second one was boring, but they were still both great films.

I vote for Moulin Rouge. What the FUCK was that all about?
                    KB 1 & 2 were both great movies. Matrix 2 wasn't TOO horrible, but 3 sucked donkey balls. The worst movie Ive seen so far this year has to be the one I just watched... The Terminal w/ Tom Hanks. What a fuckin' snore fest. 9 months in a terminal....RIIIGGGHHHT..... That "could" happen".
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• smaz
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2004

I thought the first Halloween was shit. Watched it because I'd heard good things but stopped it again after a short while. Just seemed boring and uninterseting.
                      Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• David Van Via
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                        :confused: Am I the only one that thought "The Matrix" sequels sucked ass? Come ON, people! The 'Architect' and the 'Oracle' in cahoots with each other using Neo and Trinity as pawns in their sick little game? That shit was WEAK!
                        No it just shows you have common sense. "I'm NEO I can fly" what the fuck was all that shit. It just got ridiculous.
                        Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

The Day After Tomorrow, was a crap fest in story telling. hey the effects were cool at some points, but the actors all sucked donkey balls.

And the CGI wolve's...What the fuck?
                          Can we not use real animals anymore?

The flooding scenes of New York, like water moves that slow when it's taller than a fucking skyscraper, right.

And Dennis Quaid, hasn't Hollywood learned that he is the kiss of death for film?
                          Jeez, he needs to make a sequal to that Jerry Lee Lewis film he did so horrible in.
                          "I'm Jerry Lee"...fucking dink.

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by David Van Via
                            No it just shows you have common sense. "I'm NEO I can fly" what the fuck was all that shit. It just got ridiculous.

Hahaha! The 'Superman' rip-off was so tired! I was like, what the fuck??? Neo fighting a gazillion Agent Smiths? DUMB. I even fell asleep on the scene when Neo yapped with the Architect in that little room with all of those tv screens!

It was beyond ridiculous. "Matrix 1" was perfect (except when SWITCH was killed off, the bastards!)

LMAO!
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• David Van Via
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                              Hahaha! The 'Superman' rip-off was so tired! I was like, what the fuck??? Neo fighting a gazillion Agent Smiths? DUMB. I even fell asleep on the scene when Neo yapped with the Architect in that little room with all of those tv screens!

It was beyond ridiculous. "Matrix 1" was perfect (except when SWITCH was killed off, the bastards!)

LMAO!
                              The Architect - Hello, Neo.

Neo - Who are you?

The Architect - I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.

Neo - Why am I here?

The Architect - Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Working...