PDA

View Full Version : How Many Steps Do You Think It Will Take Ed To Come Back To Reality

JCOOK
12-01-2004, 07:49 AM
I Figure at least twelve cause he'll drink those up!:p

Switch84
12-01-2004, 12:03 PM
He's pretty much toast. Look at what he's lost already: Dave (left the band), Ted Templeman, part of his tongue, his wife, his son, his MIND! Some folks get a brush with death and wake up. Not Eddie. Almost every current pic of him I've seen the motherfucker has a CIGARETTE IN HIS HAND!

Dude's headed for the dirt nap by his own hand.

Matt White
12-01-2004, 12:08 PM
EVH quit trying a long time ago.

SUP switch?!?

RogueHorseman
12-04-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
He's pretty much toast. Look at what he's lost already: Dave (left the band), Ted Templeman, part of his tongue, his wife, his son, his MIND! Some folks get a brush with death and wake up. Not Eddie. Almost every current pic of him I've seen the motherfucker has a CIGARETTE IN HIS HAND!

It has always been far more rare to see a pic of him without a fag (as in cigarette), in all seriousness.

FORD
12-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
It has always been far more rare to see a pic of him without a fag (as in cigarette), in all seriousness.

Yeah, but after you go through chemotherapy and getting half your tongue chopped off, it shouldn't be.

Addiction or not, I know I would be making every effort to rid myself of a habit that was actually killing me and causing me to lose body parts.

Of course, between that, the alcoholism, the cheese ballads, and the ability to stand up to his brother and his lawyers, it's clear that Eddie's just one weak willed son of a bitch all around. He might as well have had testicular cancer, because the man has no balls.

Coyote
12-04-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I Figure at least twelve cause he'll drink those up!:p

Yeah, and Dave'll be the 13th step. :D

RogueHorseman
12-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, but after you go through chemotherapy and getting half your tongue chopped off, it shouldn't be.

Addiction or not, I know I would be making every effort to rid myself of a habit that was actually killing me and causing me to lose body parts.

Of course, between that, the alcoholism, the cheese ballads, and the ability to stand up to his brother and his lawyers, it's clear that Eddie's just one weak willed son of a bitch all around. He might as well have had testicular cancer, because the man has no balls.

Nothing but the harsh truth, as sad and f*cked up as it is.

chunkashin!!
12-04-2004, 01:12 PM
We still got Dave, and he's goin strong!!

diamondsgirl
12-04-2004, 01:47 PM
he's got to admit that he has a problem, get help, clear his body of the substances, clear his mind and soul of all the contempt and then call Dave. So thats what? 5 steps?

lms2
12-04-2004, 02:08 PM
First he has to decide he wants to live.

Matt White
12-04-2004, 02:16 PM
"How Many Steps Do You Think It Will Take Ed To Come Back To Reality?"

REALITY?!? Has he EVER been IN REALITY?!?

scottydabodi
12-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Ed's a goner already... His drinking, combined with the recent tour flop... THEN add on his guitar playing in the shitter... man, Ed's just gotta either quit it totally, or suck it up, and listen to Dave. F-Alex while I'm at it, that manipulating biotch.

Flash Bastard
12-05-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Totally 100 percent spot on.

Here I am hugging FORD's nuts for the third time this week. Maybe I should change my name to Flash Savicki. :uck:

bueno bob
12-05-2004, 04:27 PM
One.

Call David.

Switch84
12-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
EVH quit trying a long time ago.

SUP Switch?!?

:D SUP, Matt! I just found out my cousin, Chucky (who turned me onto VH back in '78) has Eddie AND Alex on his Rock & Roll Dead Pool at work! Is that fucked up, or what?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Matt White
12-05-2004, 11:51 PM
HAHA!!! Not too surprisin' Switch!!!
The ONLY thing that will save EVH is:

aesop
12-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Switch84

What's the deal with Ted anyways? I never heard. They definately never sounded as good since.

Dan
12-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
One.

Call David.

One easy step pick the phone up and call David.

Wayne L.
12-06-2004, 10:19 AM
I think some of my fellow VH fans need help to get back to reality more than Eddie does because most of them live in the past sadly like it's 79/80/81 pretending he's still in his 20's instead of approaching 50 in January.

Matt White
12-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I think some of my fellow VH fans need help to get back to reality more than Eddie does because most of them live in the past sadly like it's 79/80/81 pretending he's still in his 20's instead of approaching 50 in January.

"You ever have a beer?!?"

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by aesop
What's the deal with Ted anyways? I never heard. They definately never sounded as good since.

I once read that Van Halen complained that Ted drowned out the bass lines with Eddie's guitar on the first six. Of course that fact that nobody gave a shit about Mute Bassists playing didn't matter I guess.

Dan
12-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.

Wayne L is a Fag.

jojo2371
12-06-2004, 12:50 PM
fire sammy
call dave
call ted templeman
call donn landee

4 easy steps !

BlimpyCHIMP™
12-06-2004, 03:36 PM
NUKE THE STUCCO OFF THE 5150 GARAGE THING IN EDS' DRIVEWAY, THAT'LL GET ED UP OFF HIS DRUG INFESTED LAZY PASTEDEY HALFBREED ASS

BC!!

Model Citizen
12-06-2004, 06:31 PM
How Many Steps Do You Think It Will Take Ed To Come Back To Reality

Let's ask Mr. Owl

bueno bob
12-06-2004, 06:58 PM
3! 3 steps!

DrMaddVibe
12-06-2004, 07:00 PM
After a brief stint as lead guitarist in Evanescence the drinking won't numb him anymore. He'll move on to heroin and become a microphone stand for Michael Jackson. Then and only then will he suffer dehabiliating DT's and have to look at the human train wreck he's become in the mirror.

He will die and the rest of the "band" will somehow try to blame Dave for EdWad's lack of restraint as a human, a guitarist, a father, a husband, a businessman, a spokesman and as the guy that stole Valerie from me.