• Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter

Julia Roberts gives birth to twins
    Mom, Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter reportedly doing well

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Actress Julia Roberts gave birth to twins Sunday morning, her publicist told CNN.

Roberts, who is married to cinematographer Daniel Moder, delivered Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus Walter Moder at a hospital in Southern California, said Marcy Engleman.

"Mother and babies are doing great," she said.

Roberts, 37, married Moder two years ago.

Roberts was born in Smyrna, Georgia, and attained fame in 1990 for her portrayal of a prostitute in the sentimental romantic comedy "Pretty Woman."

Ten years later, she won the Academy Award for best actress and a Golden Globe for best actress in a drama for her work in "Erin Brockovich."

Roth Army Militia
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Now I like uncommon, "different" names and all but Phinnaeus? Uh...yeah. I dont' even think I know how to say it right.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Now I like uncommon, "different" names and all but Phinnaeus? Uh...yeah. I dont' even think I know how to say it right.
      LMAO!!! Julia's babies being born has been the non-stop 'big story' here in Atlanta for a couple of days now (She's from Smyrna, Ga.) I think the boy's name means 'wise one' and is pronounced Fin-ee-us.

I can't complain...my hometown heroes are still making the news, too. The Pistons-Pacers fight just won't DIE!

LMAO
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Little_Skittles
        Foot Soldier
        • Dec 2004

those poor kids best be home schooled with names like those lol but whatever they're original.
        Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
          those poor kids best be home schooled with names like those lol but whatever they're original.
          No doubt.

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Dumb baby names from a dumb bitch.

DLR7884
            Both of those names are worse than "Apple"
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...