X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeyT.
    Banned
    • Dec 2004

top ten dave/vh songs

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I WILL BE RELEASING MY TOP 10 DAVE/VH SONGS OF ALL TIME. This event will take place this evening between the hours of 10:00 and midnight est. Thank you.
  • Lou

Is that straight up, or ATS?

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

K

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Lucky us!

DLR7884
        Like we care.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Re: top ten dave/vh songs

Originally posted by JoeyT.
          FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I WILL BE RELEASING MY TOP 10 DAVE/VH SONGS OF ALL TIME. This event will take place this evening between the hours of 10:00 and midnight est. Thank you.
          Oh my God! I don't want to miss this!!!!

Of ALL time you say? Wowsers! That must be the selling point to this thread... That it's the top 10, in your opinion, of ALL time. LOL

Well, now I know why I havn't been logged on lately.... Fluff- no stuff.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• JoeyT.
            Banned
            • Dec 2004

I will not be able to release my top 10 Dave/Vh songs as earlier promised. I have conference calls scheduled all evening and will not be able to attend to this. I will however have the listed faxed to an associate who will post this list on the wall. Sorry for the inconvenience and as always thanks for the support and well wishes. T.

Comment

• Lou

Yeah so again, is this straight up, or ATS?

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I will not be able to release my top 10 Dave/Vh songs as earlier promised. I have conference calls scheduled all evening and will not be able to attend to this. I will however have the listed faxed to an associate who will post this list on the wall. Sorry for the inconvenience and as always thanks for the support and well wishes. T.
                I don't think anyone here really cares, T.

DLR7884
                Don't worry about posting it, at all.
                Originally Posted by WARF:
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...