X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Bush Picks Kerik for Homeland Security Job

Dec 2, 2004 — WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush has picked former New York City police commissioner Bernard Kerik as his homeland security secretary and an announcement is expected as early as Friday, Republican officials said on Thursday.

Kerik gained national attention during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in New York City and has been a strong Bush supporter.

Two Republican officials said Bush had chosen Kerik to replace Tom Ridge as head of U.S. homeland security.

Ridge announced on Tuesday he was stepping down. An announcement could come as early as Friday, the officials said.
  • Viking
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Kerik's a tough as nails dude, with a good pedigree and a street cop's smarts. You can bet he won't put up with any inter-departmental horseshit and infighting amongst the various agencies.

Go ahead FORD, I know you have some wild hair up your ass, being that it's a 'BCE' appointment - he's a closet Nazi, his feet stink, or some other shit.

Oh, BTW - tell your neighbors, thanks for adding another Pubbie governor to our win column.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Viking

Go ahead FORD, I know you have some wild hair up your ass, being that it's a 'BCE' appointment

I thought something was rotten when Kerik was suddenly in Iraq allegedly training their police, and I believe it's even more rotten now.

Kerik was in on it, I'm convinced now. And you know damn well what I mean.

Oh, BTW - tell your neighbors, thanks for adding another Pubbie governor to our win column.
      The votes haven't actually been counted yet. We'll see....
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        The votes haven't actually been counted yet. We'll see....
        Oh yes they have.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Machine counts are not accurate. The same machines went from a 261 vote margin to a 42 vote margin. What does that tell you about their accuracy?
          Last edited by FORD; 12-06-2004, 10:14 AM.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Machine counts are not accurate. The same machines went from a 500 vote margin to a 42 vote margin. What does that tell you about their accuracy?
            Machines depend on operators. It's really quite that simple. Nothing is foolproof.

Face it dude, you will have a Republican Governor. I hope you retain your job, though. I am serious about that. I wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone. Best of luck.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Machines depend on operators. It's really quite that simple. Nothing is foolproof.

Face it dude, you will have a Republican Governor. I hope you retain your job, though. I am serious about that. I wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone. Best of luck.
              Thanks, but I hope it doesn't come to that. However, if every vote is counted, I can live with it either way. I won't deny that the vote was close. Rossi is as far to the right as any other GOP candidate here in the last 20 years. He just had better marketing than any of them. The guy could sell space heaters to Satan, I'll give him that much, but that doesn't make him a good governor
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Machine counts are not accurate. The same machines went from a 500 vote margin to a 42 vote margin. What does that tell you about their accuracy?
                It tells me there's going to be civil war in this country, FORD.

What, do we all have STUPID written on our foreheads?!!!

P
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                  It tells me there's going to be civil war in this country, FORD.

What, do we all have STUPID written on our foreheads?!!!

P
                  No, just you.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

There goes Phil acting like a cunt again.

Comment

• Viking
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD:
                      I thought something was rotten when Kerik was suddenly in Iraq allegedly training their police, and I believe it's even more rotten now.

No, I don't know what you mean. Man, you need to get help. Or at least start a web site so I have a clue as to what your deluded conspiracy theories are about.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I can't believe I just read that.

Nawh, he couldn't have been sent because of how he revamped large sections of the system here in the city and showed huge results. Naaaaaawh. He had to be selected because he's part of the BCE and helped take down the Twin Towers.

Hey Ford, maybe he was the one who rigged up the demolition!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          I can't believe I just read that.

Nawh, he couldn't have been sent because of how he revamped large sections of the system here in the city and showed huge results. Naaaaaawh. He had to be selected because he's part of the BCE and helped take down the Twin Towers.

Hey Ford, maybe he was the one who rigged up the demolition!
                          He and Rudy both know who did, that's for damn sure. As does Marvin Bush, who oddly enough was in charge of WTC security. Wonder who got him that job, and why?

The charges were likely placed in the WTC buildings under the cover of the new sprinkler system which was installed shortly before the "attack".

Towers 1 & 2's collapses strongly resembled that of a controlled demolition - including the statements of FDNY who heard explosions from inside the building, and others who saw the flashes of light - on the lower levels, NOT where the jet fuel was burning .

Even if you try to deny that, you cannot explain the collapse of WTC 7, brought down later in the day. Clearly, with no power (i.e. lights) in the area after the attacks, there would be no way to have wired WTC 7 with charges anytime between 10:30 AM (after the collapse of the towers) and the late afternoon time of its own collapse.

Larry Silverstein, owner of the WTC complex is on record as saying he authorized the demolition of WTC 7. Clearly the charges in the building that collapsed it were placed there before 9-11-01.

Assuming this to be a fact, is it then also not logical that the twin towers themselves were also wired with the same explosive charges, and that they were used to bring those buildings down.

In other words, the plane crashes were added for the pure cinematic quality of shock value propaganda. The buildings would have been brought down regardless.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Totally delusional.

People need help.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

He and Rudy both know who did, that's for damn sure. As does Marvin Bush, who oddly enough was in charge of WTC security. Wonder who got him that job, and why?

The charges were likely placed in the WTC buildings under the cover of the new sprinkler system which was installed shortly before the "attack".

Towers 1 & 2's collapses strongly resembled that of a controlled demolition - including the statements of FDNY who heard explosions from inside the building, and others who saw the flashes of light - on the lower levels, NOT where the jet fuel was burning .

Even if you try to deny that, you cannot explain the collapse of WTC 7, brought down later in the day. Clearly, with no power (i.e. lights) in the area after the attacks, there would be no way to have wired WTC 7 with charges anytime between 10:30 AM (after the collapse of the towers) and the late afternoon time of its own collapse.

Larry Silverstein, owner of the WTC complex is on record as saying he authorized the demolition of WTC 7. Clearly the charges in the building that collapsed it were placed there before 9-11-01.

Assuming this to be a fact, is it then also not logical that the twin towers themselves were also wired with the same explosive charges, and that they were used to bring those buildings down.

In other words, the plane crashes were added for the pure cinematic quality of shock value propaganda. The buildings would have been brought down regardless.
                              FORD, you're a fuckin' retard.

Comment

Working...