Slash's Snakepit: what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlowe01

Slash's Snakepit: what do you think?

I personally can't get enough of these guys. The It's Five O' Clock Somewhere album was a really good straight-up bluesy Slash guitar rock album...nothing more, nothing less. I liked the "Ain't Life Grand" CD a lot more though. It had a more urban sound and the chemistry between the members was UNBELIEVABLE. I think it's the best CD I ever bought. Rod Jackson (their African American vocalist) is one of the best singers I've ever heard in my life. EVERY song KICKS ASS...although the "kick-ass"-ness of the last song, "The Alien" is questionable...it's no doubt for the other songs. GREAT, GREAT band...'nuff said.
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Saw them open up for AC/DC a couple of years back. Thought they were pretty good. Don't remember the singer being a black dude though or was he like a South-African.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Last_Child
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

Yeah they are great!
      I got the "Ain't Life Grand" record and it simply rocks!

It Kicks Ass!
      "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

Working...